>ill actually find a job without having to get a graduate degree tier

>Women's studies same tier as nuclear engineer
kek

theology don't ask why

>meh tier
>law
GGs, fucktard. Nice trolling.

>i cant tell that was added after the fact

Where would Network Security on this list?

so salty

Like seminary? Are you a pastor? If so congrats on the tax free income

Great tier statistician reporting in

Biology

I only picked it to debate religious people and get a job like richard dawkins

Not really. I found a job 3 months after graduation, i know engineers who are still looking.
Mfw that was a year ago

Really? Seems silly

Server management

Not sure why park administration is suicide tier. You get to fuck around in a park and make 50k starting out.

Nice one ignore
he is probably a troll

>Software engy god Tier
>Comp sci shit tier

nice bait

Nice one when I am doing one of the hardest and most employable degrees out there. I see what you mean.

Which one?

Law.

>he is probably a troll
Do you really believe the STEM meme? Enjoy that graduate degree m8, all STEM jobs are making it damn near mandatory.

>Op is a faggot as always and his list blows.
Also go learn a trade you college queermosexuals

not sure where i fall, air traffic controller in the air force i wouldn't consider shit tier at all!

Political Science with a concentration in International Affairs and Asian Studies

>two degrees

Because these charts are made by introvert STEM degree holders who think money is all that matters, despite the fact all the money they might make still doesnt complete them

>mechatronical/control & automation engineering

where do I go

Good tier/Meh tier
>law
Nigger are you retarded?

I just finished 3L and am about to start working in BigLaw with a starting salary of $160k and I haven't even turned 25 yet.

mech eng

It was a big mistake but I am changing it next year

Yeah i would.

>ITT

Accounting

rate

Why computer science shit?

>Thos

5/10 I replied

Difficult course

>mfw i have a bs in a hummanities field

Are you fucking kidding me, it can be a very rewarding qualification. Especially if you learn programming

Make the most of it. Don't be ashamed for the major you picked (or had circumstances pick for you).

Fuck OP's chart.

Indians do the job for half the pay

God Tier here.

studying chem at a uni in the UK

Regardless women's studies should be good tier

Oh i love it. Just no money in it, and the hours suck, but here i am on Sup Forums right now while at work. It is alright

>while at work
You have a job. That's the key; that's what's important. Granted, no one would be willing to pay you $90K+ a year to write reports about...women (or w/e), but you still have a job, a way to pay back those loans, and still a functioning, contributing member of society. It is what it is.

As much as I love Astronomy, I didn't major in it because it doesn't really have any money in it either, unless you like...discover a new star or something. I mean, people seem to be more concerned with famous celebrities and athletes than they are with scientists anyway.

explain to me how psychology is shit tier.

Wildlife Management

Seems like a fair assessment

Law

You got me

right ? thats what i am going into soon, not god tier, but shit tier is too harsh,

Human Technology

enjoy being unemployed

Better get back to work before MR. Sheklestein catches you and forces you to work overtime over the weekend

I'm studying for a 2 year degree (AAS) in Mechatronics right now. It combines elements of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, fluid power, and controls engineering, among other things. My education is completely paid for (and then some) by VA benefits (dad was honorably discharged from the army as a Captain), the GI Bill, and CEP. I'm pretty excited for next semester, since we'll start going more deeply into hydraulics, robotics, and PLC programming.

Biology

> law
> being unemployed
nice conclusion faggot

Overtime? Im a salary cuck, no overtime

>women´s studies
>good tier

cuck

>putting electrical engineer over physics

you'll die a failure the same as you live

cmon, every dumb chick i know studies law or anything in social assistance

What salary are you expecting to make lol. You will either be a professor or unemployed

Accounting

Isn't there but I would say it's good tier

Good, stable work. Too bad you'll be automated into unemployment in the next few decades.

Aerospace eng

Computer eng on same level.. Dude come on

As they say wagey another day another dollar

youre studying a meme, just because people say "It's not like rocket science or something haha" doesnt mean youre smart when you study it, grow the fuck up

Some of us will

But machines can't think so I think I'll be fine

Personal training into exercise science later. What tier?

1-10 how good are you in suckin dick

Foreign languages. I work for rich bussinessmen and translate during the negotiations. I think I'm doing good.

What about when old sheklstein replaces you though?

Vagina

It never mentions that the top couple of teirs contain some of the dullest and most monotonous shit humans are capable of conceiving
Aside from OP

Only in prerequisites right now, but veterinarian studies...only good tier I guess but better than nothing

Chemistry student here, fuck knows what I'll do with it after though, any ideas Sup Forums?

Why do all of you except for
this based user insist on wagecucking

Pays well to be a robot.

Agreed

make meth

>astronomy

is that like the american word for astrology? I'm british so idk

Why would he do that

He is my boss already

History. Wish I Architecture or something. In one of the top 20 colleges in the world though, so I shouldnt be jobless when i leave

Nursing, im a dude btw

ha, I know chemistry students who went straight into accountancy. Mad how the sciences are so popular in college when all their graduates go on to do something else

>Stage 1 Become a job where you have access to some chemicals e.g. Janitor Mechanic.
>Stage 2 Change job frequently and smuggle chemicals with you as to amass a huge stockpile of chemicals.
>Stage 3 Create the most harmful drug on the planet and sell it for dirt cheap.
>Stage 4 Think of a name maybe something "Alogate" (Crocodil is taken.
>Stage 5 Start mass producing the drug and selling it in large quantities.
Stage 6 ????
>Stage 7 Profit.

Robot labour is cheaper than paying a someone to do the same thing

Too true m8

>computer engineering
>unbelievable tier
Are you fucking serious? That's the most shitty, generic degree possible. Everyone in India and China has a computer engineering degree and use them as toilet paper.

I think its because they're quite broad and analytical, 'transferable skills' is a term they toss around a lot. Although I doubt you'll see many biologists doing anything other than gardening

For now it is.
But Robots don't need salaries.
Why not become a neet?

>use
>sell

to hard for me to pick one user, next idea?

I don't think it is assembling computers it is designing knew parts 'n' shit