Btw got any webms?

I have the webm, but the size it's 7mb

I love this

Would fuck/10

Maybe post on tumblr?

Very nice.

I got skype

I fucking love Fear Factory!

Saw them in concert. Met Dino, he's a nice guy.

How do you get so smooth??

How'd I do with shaving?

other angle

normal razor, helps to be naturally smooth though i guess

Shit guess I'm not lucky.
When ever I shave I end up lookin like

iron666maiden69 skype slave

How does one get their bum so smooth?

Waxing and epilators

Nice ass :F

got more? got kik, please?

ayy lmao

nice

cancerfags. Enjoy

You faggots do realise you're all gay, right?

What gave it away?

the pics. That being said its rather weak stuff being posted.

Heres real gay

WHY WOULD MAKE A THREAD ABOUT GAY STUFF!!! THAT'S SO GAY!!!

So the fact that OP started by saying gay thread didn't give it away?

I thoguht he meant gay as in happy. Damn OP

>

love sucking a dong like this. Short, thick...

Sauce

idk

Have to jerk off now.

if that's you, i wish i could help

May I fuck you?

more?

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

It is and that would be great. With how horny I am, my cock would be yours to play with.

Looks like Summer's here.

would love to blow that cock, sucking on the head and tongue bathing that sack.

you in usa?

Fuck my cock is hard. And I don't usually go further than telling a guy in a thread I want to shove my cock down their throat, or having them tell me what they want to do.

More?

I saw them in the mid-90's with Quicksand and Civ in Boston.
Funny story with that. We were in line to go in, and I pushed out a fart that ended up being a shit. I ran into the bathroom and had to throw my boxers away, and wash my ass. Great show.

I'll take that as a compliment. I'd let you pump that into my face when you need to finish, I bet that load's pretty big and ready. I'd probably savor it for a moment, then swallow it... and then push you back into your seat or onto the bed to like your dick clean and the sweat off your balls.

So cum for me now.

very nice continue pls

Going to go workout soon.

I have to go, now... I'll be on in about two hours, maybe 2.5 If you screenshot my talk about your balls, and I see it, I'll pick this up again with you.

nice. No worries

what does dick taste like?

Soap

sausage :^)

Nah theres like a strong unique taste where you say "yep thats dick" a little meaty too tbh

Idk where I'll be then but I'm a ways off from cumming anyway. Thanks for the talk, take it easy.

In all honesty I don't really have an answer. I literally just sucked my boyfriend off like 30 mins ago and I couldn't tell you. I've never really thought about it.

Ok I think this guy has a good answer, that's pretty accurate.
V

Skin

yeah its like butt. Theres a potent taste imo where like it has its own taste, kinda skin and a little sweat, and once you've tasted it you know its butt/cock

Is being gay okay?

Also once you e tasted it you crave it non stop. Literally all my boyfriend had to do when he got home today was lay next to me and jiggle my ass a bit and I was ready to go.

yeah sure, why not?

I've only tasted my own and it just tastes like skin.

>tfw no bf to come home from work while I'm cooking and initiate sex by jiggling my ass

no its bad. Very bad

yep. I used to have a fwb who went jogging every morning and he'd come back, strip and I'd lick and suck his sweaty butt, taint balls and cock until my jaw and tongue hurt. He tasted sooooooooooooo good

Idk, I feel like it makes you a bit of a social pariah. People still like you,but it is understood that you are different in a not positive way.

Fuck, that one made me moan mid stroke.

Where do you live?

If you believe in God it's bad but if your are a atheist

bit small aint it?

Texas

ayy hol up
assbro made new webms?

why was I not informed?