ITT: We post pics of girls we know user says what they would do to them

ITT: We post pics of girls we know user says what they would do to them

Anal

what would you anons do to her huge tits?

those huge tits need slapping around and a dick between em

Sneak up behind and cum all over that arse

Wb her

please elaborate

grab that dress up and fuck her from behind, hand inside her friends pants as they kiss and play with each other.....to start

fuck more?!

Facial

Like?

would so pound that tight slender body, grabbing her hair, see how slutty she can be

those sexy cock sucking lips......

hot! moar? any other anons?

I'd rip her dress off and titty fuck her until i came all over her

love to throw her back on the bed and rip that top off, then the fun begins....

Jack her in the throat

fucking right in doggy and she eats the pussy of left during the same time

Force her to drink a whole bottle of lube.

I'd sit her in my lap and finger her pussy. Just when she was about to cum I'd shove my cock up her ass.

I'd like to tit fuck her and cum on her face.

Girl I go to college with

Yeah, if she likes to show off then I'd let her. I'd flip her skirt up in public and lock her out of the house naked.

Get her to paint my house.

I'd eat her out and twist those nipple piercings at the same time.

Do her

I bet that slut would like it

Rip off her clothes and fuck her mouth and then her pussy giving her a nice creampie

Would rape the fuck out of her

What a little slut. She needs to be tied up, gagged, and fucked up the ass. I'd leave her tied up over night with a vibrator in her pussy.

take her into a toilet cubicle, whip off that bikini top, grab her tits, bend her over and tug down those bikini bottoms and fuck her relentlessly

Put her on her knees and force her to blow me. She better do a good job, because it's gonna be lube for her ass.

Mash her face into the bed and prone bone her ass. Don't let her up til I'm done and finish all over her ass cheeks.

ummm fuck, what i'd love to do to her, i'd fuck her every which way, and them some

Tittyfuck and cum all over her face

What b

Push her into an alley and slap her face with my cock. Force her into a missionary position so that I can see her face while shes crying, and slap her everything she makes a noise.

Lampshades are sexy

Rate/rank?

She wants it so much

looks like she would welcome hot angry wild sex, ncie

What?

Doubtful anyone would want to fuck that man.

I'd use her more like a servant. I'd have some friends over and keep her naked to serve us food and drinks.

so cute, would love to ravish her and see how she got wild and horny

Classic sexy girl with an ugly friend dilemma... How would you make use of both of them together?

Id make the right one eat out the left one while I fuck the right one's ass. That ugly girl would get used by us like a fuck toy.

More pics of the lefty for you guys to enjoy

More if interested

Lay the left one on her back. Put the right one on top of her. Then I'd fuck my way down. Right ones ass, right ones pussy, left ones pussy, then left ones ass.

So creative.

5ft. Shes been blackmailed into a bj before. What would u do

Any thoughts on her?

Oy Vey

OMG moar

Man she's pretty skinny and I doubt she's had any dick before. Think she could take it in the ass? Hope you've got a big dick to really punish her

what would you do to her

Nice, where would you cum?

She'd be getting an ass full of cum.

I'd put her face right by the toilet in that bathroom, tear a hole in those bikini bottoms and use her own phone to film it as I pump her ass full of cum. I'd make her post it to Instagram while she cleans me up with her mouth.

The curly haired one's mouth. Only after it's been in all of their holes.

what would you do?