Feels thread 404'ed. Round 2

Feels thread 404'ed. Round 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlsbTcPxZPc
youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi anons. let's feel together.

>tfw when you have great friends but one day they just stop interacting with you

So, I guess I'll start with my shit. Its finals week in my senior year, and for once I'm not ready to be done with school. This year I finally found some people who I became close friends with, and they're going out of state for college. I'm not ready to be alone again Sup Forums.

Is else anyone here dying?

Yep

eventually yeah
Thinking of getting a tat about that to remind me to endure through shit

Not dying, drowning. And I don't know how long I can keep holding my breath.

Hey man at least you've got the summer. Live it to the fullest. I'm in the same boat as you m8, I graduate on the 20th how bout you?

22nd. It's weird seeing all these people get excited about it when it's the thing I'm dreading the most.

My brain is giving out to Huntington disease, I'm slowly going to turn mentally retarded and one day it'll just shut off.
Birthdays are like a countdown..
I've flunked out of community college because I don't know what I'm going to do with my life

Talk to me user

Out of all of us, you're the one who really shouldn't be here. What are some things you always wanted to do as a kid. Make a list so you don't forget.

Do you know how long you have left?

It's just one of those things where I don't know if I should even try in a lot of things, should I go down working ass off and trying to get the best score in life I can, or take things easy and slow and be happy in the moments.

I'm Gabriel Crespo.
Facebook Profile ID- 100002034949524
I'm Gay.
I'm lonely

More than most.
I'm 20 and I'm looking my cognition , I would say 5 years of being aware or myself

Loosing

At least you look five times better than me

Give me a min to type

So how's been your day, anons?

Absolutely

Hey I'm rooming with 3 black guys in college, so Idk how I feel

i overate to the point were it feels like there's still food in my throat and my stomach is so heavy i can't breathe, i think i might have a food addiction and it's scary to admit it

how do you feel about it? Serene, scared?

\
Ahh but change can be so exciting.

Go travel buddy. If you're not quite ready to grow up. I left Canada at 24 on a working holiday visa. If you are American you can get one of those for Australia and a few other places.

Go explore. Good luck!

Stupid question but have you tried to eat less? I mean, it's probably near the point which you're hurting yourself there.

I think i should not be alive. Im not gonna suicide or doing something stupid, but i feel like i am terribly useless. Who cares about me? (apart from a few family members, you know, just because they raised me). I have zero confidence. I cannot hold a nice relationship wether its romantic or friendship cause im a neurotic paranoid... Jesus fucking christ its been like this all my fucking life.
I dpnt expect you to reply, just wanted to express myself a bit.
Have a good day anons...

I fantasize it's going to go out like a fuzzy warm blanket of ignorant bliss.
But it's genetic, my father has it, cognitively he is now about 5 years old, and it's just confusion..

I'm the guy who graduates on the 22nd. When I was growing up, I was good friends with the kids who have grown up to become the chads. During 8th grade year, they decided it would be fun to make my life hell. They beat the shit out of me every day on my way home from school. I chose to go to a different school than what my middleschool usually filtered into, so I knew pretty much nobody going into highschool. Because of my old 'friends' I have pretty bad anxiety regarding social situations. I have been alone until this year. I planned on ending it 2 months ago because I didn't see the point in hanging on, but then I met someone this semester. She was/is in my cooking class, and she made me fucking smile. Now she's going to be leaving, and I'm gonna be back where I left off. Not looking forward to it...

I feel lucky to of felt that

I went on a very light anti depressant for an anxiety disorder. Changed my life. Social anxiety and panic attacks. I wasn't depressed but the very light dose I'm on made me able to cope and gave me the tools to cope.

Your mind is a powerful thing. I've also left the city and moving farther into the country. People are more accepting of your quirks in the country. Good luck user. Keep your chin up!

I know exactly how you feel user.
I have no purpose in this world.

>tfw

I have, and actually it's gone pretty well for me. I've lost about 15 pounds so far since the beginning of the year. But I always end up binging again. And even if I only gain back 5 pounds because of the last few days, that's still months' work of progress I just demolished for no reason other than that food tastes good and I'm lonely and I like it.

I'm reading some things about food addiction and identify strongly with the symptoms. I've been this way all my life. Feels bad man

I'd say be happy whenever you can be. But these threads aren't made for happiness. Come back to us if you're having a shitty night and need someone to vent to, but PLEASE don't lurk these as often as I do. You deserve at least a little happiness with the shit hand you were dealt.

Most shitty things can be changed anons, a lot is in your own 2 hands. Sometimes you might feel powerless, unable to do anything, but most of the times it wil pass.

Everybody goes through shit, try and form the situation instead of letting the situation form you.
If it's truly impossible to do anything about your problems, for example the user with huntington's disease, well then you're just shit out of luck and you gotta try to make the best of it.
Go do wtf you wanna do user, get some hookers and drink 3 bottles of jack. It might not help in the long run, but at least you're having some fun.

I hope you guys pull yourselves through.
godspeed anons, you're all beautiful disasters.

Get a trade and build things. It gives you purpose.

Omg so many people in here where I was years ago.

Fuck fellas. I feel for you. It does get better. City life today is not good for metal health. It really isn't.

I wish you all luck. If you can figure it out your 30's is pretty nice.

I second that

Lucky us ayy

I lost the love of my life, 4 years together and things went to shit because of bad decisions... Now I have to see her with her new boy while I know he won't ever try as hard as I tried to make her happy, cause I gave her my 101%. Literally.

Ex fatty here. Just exerciser a lot. I still eat shit but I burn it off so I'm healthy. My weight loss is just slower than others.

Don't care 60lbs and counting all while eating burgers and assorted shit.

I call it the burger poutine diet. Just lift brah.

You can even be a bit chubby as long as you pack on muscle mass. Many women like big men with muscles chub and all.

gf of 6 years left me last week. Said she just doesn't feel the same anymore and shes not sure why. Just before she left we were planning our future together, planning on getting a place for just the two of us, planning on seeing the world together... shit like that. I've been waking up everyday feeling so empty and wishing that I could feel anything at all, but I just feel so numb.

Man, put a lock on your fridge or whatever, fuck it and stop being lonely, go out and try to find something that makes you happy other than eating.

Thinking about euthanasia? No disrespect meant

Bad decisions?

Social anxiety is a bitch, I went from private school to a normal public middle school and the same thing happened, my friends climbed the social ladder faster than I did, and I got bad into drugs when I learned I had Huntington disease which I further alienated myself.
Recently I have found out that hanging out with a bit younger crowd of good kids can be helpful. I'm 20, my brother is 15 and he has many friends around his age, when I'm over I feel like I'm a big brother to all of them and they look up to me. Just being able to do stuff like teach them how to work on cars has made me feel slot better about myself

Last gf left me and I was destroyed. Didn't even kiss a girl for a year..... I was early 20's so just got drunk and skated like fuck.

Then I met my wife. My last one left because I was a bit controlling. I learnt to cut that shit out and not be a dick like that.

Look at yourself and see if you can honestly improve anything so you are ready when the right one comes along. Or, score your love back.

That was always my fantasy. I'm glad it didn't work out. My wife is way better than the last love of my life.

I disagree. I think it's the feeling of your bones splintering as you're slowly consumed, feet first, by a giant spider/beetle.

What to do with yourself when there's no good around you? Is it worth to change the face and become as bad as them? Can you find a clue when you look at yourself in the mirror, is it worth to be bad? Does it feel good to be bad? Do you love them, or are you just attached to them and their presence around you? Do you like when someone is by your side? How to feel love? If there is no love, what do you feel towards your partner? What is the explanation of that bond that pulls you back to them every single time?
And last, but most important. How does it feel to love yourself if you are ashamed of what might be inside of you?

Used to talk to my child hood friend everyday... but we haven't talked in years I wonder if she still thinks of me as a friend or is it just me.

Other words for sticking fun bits in other peoples fun bits.

Thats' my guess.

Been there man. It doesn't get easier. The ride never ends.

tfw you know you will never be loved by the one girl you will love in life

>i fucking want to kill myself everyday

>i still talk to her every day
>she was describing me as her true love, but when i asked for a name/picture...
>a completely different name came up...

So get back in touch. That's what FB is for motherfucker.

I know the feel man... Months have passed since she left me and wel... I thought it would get better if I tried things out with some other girls and only thing I found with that is they all don't make me feel a thing. It's just not the same as it was with her... They treat me great, care about me and I can't feel a thing for them even if I try my hardest, I just feel depressed whenever they're around and just want them to leave. I fuck them or give them whatever I feel they want from me to make them feel comfortable but I don't enjoy it. I've been unable to cum having sex, bj or hj since she left me cause I don't feel happy.

Sex has become kind of a numb feeling for me. It scares me a lot, cause I've met this girl I really like and I'm so fucking scared of the same thing happening with her aswell...

Hope you can manage to get out of this shit better than I did.

If that's the case he only gave her 95% of him. Literally.

Yes, my best frioend growing up turned out to be lesbian... So glad we never hooked up.

She lives in England now. She's still my buddy. We just buried her mom last month...... Cried like a bitch so much that her dad teased me even though it was his wife we said good bye too.

Shit welling up again. I wish I had said good bye.... fuck

If anyone feels the need to have someone to talk to and get shit off of your chest, talk to me.
Kik: Thatanoncalled.j

None taken, and no my little brother has a high chance of getting it too, and I owe it to him to already appear to go down swinging

I hope everyone is okay today, I get so annoyed by stories i hear from people, where they so obviously need someone to hear them out with dignity but have been shunned and laughed at/deified that many times they feel like they are worthless in everyone's eyes. I've seen people so bound by anxiety and inferiority complex they can't even look someone in the eyes let along speak and it's horrible to see.

I want you all to know there are people out there who care, people who will listen and people who take you seriously. but for every one of them, there are 1 million self righteous arrogant arseholes.

there are people who think that, because they are mentally with it, then everyone else is. that when they have 'banter' it can actually mean something and hurt someone, even when that person doesn't show it.

I used to be the same, i never showed any emotion other than happiness, i would never allow myself (in public) to be seen without a smile on my face *Life's good if i'm smiling or happy* but inside i was slowly decaying.

i've had 9 years training (including 5 years in uni - UKFAG) and people come to me so fucking upset because other people refuse to believe them.

a lot of people (especially psychologists) know what they want you to do/say before you enter the room. when you sit there blankly it strikes a nerve with them. I've had patients sit in a room with me for up to 8 1-hour sessions in silence.

They don't want to speak yet they need to get to know me, and the way they do that is by sitting in a room with me.

or, i tell them about myself. I talk to them about books, about games (although I'm pretty useless with gaming) i talk about food, films, the ocean, why i think the moon landing was fake (I don't) - anything.

Just because someone has a title and a degree, and an office, and a white coat, and a pen and a secretary doesn't mean they're qualified to help you. just remember that ultimately its a quality you can't learn in a school. Love one another.

long story short:
>she has new friend (girl)
>friend tells her she's not happy with me (she's always been kind of a sad girl except when she was with me)
>i had bad times with college and family so we couldn't see each other for a month and a half
>she believes her friend and leaves me, months pass and she's still trying to convince herself she doesn't love me
>I try to move on with some girl I met (huge mistake, I never felt a thing for her but thought she wouldn't come back with me)
>She wants me back, I think I have to move on and that she doesn't really love me (I told her the day before telling about the girl I loved her and she stood there looking at me but didn't answer)
>She starts dating this retard and she thinks she's in love with him cause he was nice to her when she was sad about the whole thing
>I realized a week after that the huge mistake I made not taking my chance to get back
>I cry every night.

I'm trying to tell the girl who is leaving, so that I can thank her for all she has done for me. Any advice on how to do this without putting a bunch of pressure on her and making her worry all the time when she leaves? She deserves to be happy.

I loved your post.

Isn't Sup Forums a funny place full of contradictions of itself.

In one post I see people exploding and have to wade past loli threads and then you find posts like yours.

It's why we're all here I suppose. It's more honest than real life. Here is where you find out what humanity is really like. All the disgusting beauty of it.

Why don't you travel? Get in an NGO? Do something, anything to be able to say "I lived a good life"

1. You're an idiot. 2. It's not over.

Just say "thank you for all you've done for me?"

Long story shorter, fun bits in other fun bits and your wife met a man hater.....

It's not over dumb ass. Your story is fucked sure but not so fucked. If there is love there chase it bro.

Good luck.

Dude, without her I'd be dead. Thanks doesn't really cut it...

Thanks user. I'm trying to look at myself and look at other areas in my life that I can work on. It's just so fucking hard... so fucking hard knowing that I gave her everything that I could, tried to be the best that I could be for her... and it wasn't enough.
I cherished her so much. And yet she couldn't give a less of a fuck about me anymore. I know that I need to try and accept what happened, but I just care for her too much...

I've lost 53 pounds.
It's seriously not that hard to just not eat shitty jesus.

"Thank you for being here for me"
Don't forget to hug her

I actually loled.

It's so not over.... There is more drama to come and if they can pull it off and not be torn by jealousy they could end up stronger.

Just get rid of the man hater.

Damn user my problems seem like nothing. Keep your head up always my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=hlsbTcPxZPc

My wife nearly booted me before we got married. She actually just wanted a man that works as I was a skater and therefore a bit slack as I wanted to play.

I got into construction and loved it and poof, she was happy....... Fucking annoying why didn't she just say that shit.... I suppose it's better as I did it on my own not knowing exactly why we where rocky.

Are you a bit of a slacker at all? Women approaching baby years start looking at us fucky if you are.

I know I'm an idiot, I regret making that choice every single day, really. But it's getting harder and harder every day to have a little chat with her or whatever, she just doesn't feel like making the effort of telling me how's she doing, she just makes excuses not to meet me for a walk or watch some movie... It feels awful. It really does, so I'm letting her go a bit more each day.

Love's the best and the worst thing that happened in my life, that sucks.

Post the comment "Hitler is the prophet!":

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E

Fuck movies dude this is grand romantic gesture time!!!!!!!!

Go watch some bitch flicks and shamelessly rip an idea off if you have to.

Plus if she blows you off then, it's over.

>Fucking annoying why didn't she just say that shit

Preach.

OK, here's what you do. Back off. Cut her out your life for a bit. Meet new people, have new experiences, grow as a person, and give her time to get truly sodding miserable. Then wait till she breaks up with this non-entity, and give her a call. Like a fortnight after the breakup.

ayy lmao. Didn't think I'd find a reason to laugh in a feels thread.

>Saddest Song Ever
At least give the author some credit
>Kiss The Rain - Yiruma

Currently I have almost zero friends. How do I establish a proper social net with no real interests or hobbies?

i really don't want to give advice because that's not what counselling/psychiatry is about.

but

it sounds to me like what she wants to hear is that you will be fine on your own. people (usually) don't help others for gratification, they do it to help, especially those who carry it through for a while.

The best thing you can do is reassure her. now, it's not going to be easy and i cant speak for you. but you need to let her know you aren't looking to put her on a pedestal or give her a medal. she needs reassurance that she can leave and live her life without fear of you dong whatever it is she's worrying about.

Thanks anons.

It helps a bit to know that someone understands what it's like, what it's like to feel so hollow. It fucking sucks man. I know she doesn't care anymore but a part of me still hopes that by some miracle she will change her mind and she in me, what I saw in her. See how much I love her... how I would break my back trying to make her happy

you're not bad

Ooooooh I like this advice. It's better than mine with the romantic crap.

Do this.

Are you still in school? If so, smoke pot. The stoners will accept you as one of their own.

Sorry to be a weeb but one of the rules is that you can't kill yourself using the notebook.

i know, and like i said i've made a lot of progress. the binging is just something that happens, if i could control it i wouldn't do it

Yeah no. You go with this guy, you're gonna end up ruining her wedding or something.