Dude, the UK version of The Office is so much better than the American Office in all of its 2 season 6 episode glory

>Dude, the UK version of The Office is so much better than the American Office in all of its 2 season 6 episode glory

Why are Britcucks so insecure

Such a little man syndrome

Whoops, this was meant to go in Sup Forums

Are you so dumb that you'd actually disagree?

dont worry I agree with you. I have watched a couple episodes and only laughed once

Who's that semen demon?

Hey guys look, it's a tripcuck post. He has a trip because he thinks Sup Forums cares who he is and when he posts.
Let's ponder about his posts

The office is garbage in any country, but the US version is especially fucking shit. Unfunny, retarded camera work and 1 of the most annoying cunts as main character

>this post

hahaa he has been here quite a bit longer than you apparently

It is far superior, wish it was longer but then it would turn into the Disney world shitfest that was the office US

smooth move, forman

>tripcuck trying to defend a tripcuck
"I'm an oldfag, trust me it's necessary for people to know when and where I post"
You're a fucking moron.

What's up bro? Glad you identified yourself via your trip. I was wondering when you would come and post and thankfully because you choose to trip for attention we are all able to see it

They're both extremely overrated t b h

Love me

When a tripfag gets asked why he trips they resort to 3 options
1. >I've been doing it for so long, I just forget I'm doing it (kek)
2. >lol, u mad I'm trying to become Sup Forums board 'famous' by posting with a tripcode
3. Deflection

What's worse: being a tripfag or being a janitor?

go back to Sup Forums where they will except that autism

i was talking more of the first 2 seasons of american office was amazingly funny. it really should have ended when jim and pam go together.

The former

F O R
R
E
E

>tripcuck trying to tell people they should leave after they get called out on their faggotry and desire for attention seeking
Just take it off.
Do you actually believe people here care when you post and who you are? How fucking pathetic
>you're autistic
t. Tripfag on Sup Forums defending his tripcuckery

>I find either version of the Office funny or half-way entertaining

Sup Forums x is your friend

you can anonymize everybody

We need to protect trip culture, it is a dying artform that made sp great 5 years ago