honestly i don't even know if this is satire or real

trump please save us

>Gyaraboy
>Gyaragirl
>Gyaragender

It all makes sense now.

somebody else going to contribute?

det fuldstændig ligemeget, det fuldstændig ligegyldigt

I actually was just trying to figure out the same thing.

Jeg sagde den næste PERSON, ikke den næste SPASSER

yes hello my left arm is a trans-attack helicopter but sometimes it turns into a nazi i cant controle it but the rest of my body identifies as a trans lesbian man

Yes I'm a dude but my left leg is feminine so please respect my pronouns

Blide kvælertag og spyt i munden

>vegetarian

running low on stuff, only got tumblr trannies hating regular trannies (yes thats a thing- the ones who aactually transition)

I heard an icecream truck's jingle go by my neighborhood as I read this. Kek.

Why are the sane healthy people being so weak? There's a lot more statements I would have said against those hippoes. And why the fuck does the fitness instructor look like he's seen a ghost? She gave a stupid answer, not ate an infant in front of him.

What the hell is wrong with these people? I always thought that tumblr was a hugbox, but it's worse than here. All we do is call each other fags, and tell each other to kill ourselves. Tumblr is a competition to be the most special snowflake and the biggest victim, and they root out actual victims by silencing them. It's psychotic.

These are a joke right? People don't actually believe this right?

it gets worse, even amongst the trannies theres infighting
Basically if you transition, you're disproving their bullshit genders and thats antitrans so your scum and dont deserve to transition

My right hand is always trying to jerk me off and now I finally know why.

Seriously? I thought that the trannies were like the respected people there.

And if you think that's bad, let me worsen it for you by saying they are getting political support. Look at politicians like Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton, who advocate for the enforcement of respect for these people's psychotic behaviour. Nearly every single Democrat supports these people now.

Why won't natural selection kill these fat fucks sooner?

nope, i've had tumblr people screama t me and say i shouldnt deserve to be on hrt becauses im truscum.

its fucked up

We should stop researching medicinal cures for these people. They really need to die. We have seen countless examples that obesity equals stupidity and weakness, and these negative traits need to be shut out of the gene pool.

Triggered by color teal? Her hair is teal

So because you're doing what you need to do to be happy, you're a bad person? Awesome logic.

yes. i'm disproving their bullshit by transitioning supposedly. also an mtf strictly reinforces the gender binary...somehow

My laughter has reached uncontainable levels and my sides are now hurdling through the atmosphere at light speed!

Eh, I'd rather be indifferent to those people and their lives than to try and tell them that how i'm living is the correct way to live. Most Republicans and religious individuals are just arrogant, self-righteous asshole's that, for some reason, believe they have some kind of authority that allows them to tell others how they can live their own lives. Democrats seem more for personal freedom than any Republican I've ever talked to.

>Trans-am

Is that a warhammer reference? it was so long ago...
holy kek

wheres the normal fucking dude?
the all blue one?
rage

where the fuck are the normal versions?

you left them out just to fuck with us didn't you??