Question on Florida self defense laws, liberals not allowed

Question on Florida self defense laws, liberals not allowed.

If I put up my Trump sign and saw someone taking it down could i just blow their heads off or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/10/hispanic-males-arrested-after-armed-standoff-with-trump-supporter/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they are on their property without permission yes

if they're on your property without your permission... probably, probably have to go to court and have a big media scandal tho

A person may use deadly force against another if it is reasonable to believe the deadly force will prevent death or serious bodily harm to themselves or another person.

In Florida, deadly force may be used to prevent the commission of a “forcible felony” which includes: treason, murder, manslaughter, sexual battery, carjacking, home invasion, robbery, burglary, arson, kidnapping, aggravated assault, aggravated battery, aggravated stalking, aircraft piracy, unlawful throwing, placing or discharging a destructive devise or bomb; and any other felony which involves the use or threat of physical force or violence against an individual.

Don't worry, OP. Nobody in Florida is going to take down your Trump sign.

they might put up another one right next to it

Treason?

That's deliciously nebulous. I wonder how loosely Florida courts might be willing to define treason.

If you are lucky with the judge, then yes. Put the sign far in on your lawn, have high electriciy running thorugh it and have a tiny warning message on the sign for a higher chance of justice.

>robbery

"I thought they were trying to rob me of my Trump sign."

But either way instead of just blasting some faggot away with your gun for fucking with your political sign, think for a second. What would be a better reaction? You storming out there and shooting them will look awful for the political group you say you are a part of and for the person you represent, especially since it is Trump. You can instead call the police on them as this is actually a criminal offense but I would make sure to get video surveillance of the person doing it just so you can show evidence to the world of how infantile the opposition appears.

nope you can't do shit. sorry.

of course you CAN shoot them but then you're going to jail son

Why would anyone want to take down your Trump sign? If the angry dumb fuck on your block put up a sign outside his house stating "keep away, an angry dumb fuck lives here," you would be grateful for the information. You are doing a service by self-identifying.

Yes, exactly. i wish every trump supporter would put a sign in their yard, on facebook, on linked in so i dont' have to ask questions to know not to hire them or work with them in any way.

>Having the chance to see what it's like to take away a person's life, to wallow in their death, to rub their blood on your face
>not doing it
>mfw
also checked

That's employment discrimination and against the law, sir.

Yeah blast that commie scum

Probably because free speech in this country now means that "anything that hurts my feelings or goes against my way even a little" is hate speech and must be silenced with yelling over everyone to "keep hate speech out of this campus", commit illegal acts, the use of threats, or even use of violence.

No it isn't. If my possible employee has shown a glaring lapse of judgement and intelligence then I have every right to not hire the moron.

I'm a small business owner. And i've already disregarded several people I was going to work with having checked their dumb ass social network posts.

I'd rather have the chance of seeing a man be elected who will cause sjw tears to pour like rain in an amazonian rainforest all day every day for at least 4 years.

dumbest things you faggots could say. it's a sign of desperation

Two kinds of people take college PC shit seriously:
1. Other PC idiots;
2. Idiots trying to convince themselves and others that the people in group 1 are a threat to anything.
The fringe left is just that; the fringe. They only get press because they say stupid shit that enrages conservatives who need something to stoke their anger. I'm a liberal and the pc crowd are fucking retards.

This is why I try to only post my dumbass opinions on shit like here. Might I ask though, how do you discover this shit about people? Do you just type their name in google and look for shit to pop up? Or just check like on Facebook?

bernie voter identified

yeah so far i only go on facebook and twitter if they have them. if it isn't on there then i'll ask a couple pointed questions. but i ain't telling you bitch.

Doesn't mean it isn't true. Demand for butthurt cream would skyrocket if he won.

Put up a Bernie sign and see what happens.

Guarantee someone will try to take it off your lawn. That won't happen with a Trump sign.

>but i ain't telling you bitch.
Eh, you've said enough.

yes usually they're dumb enough to proclaim their choice loudly and proudly

i don't support clinton, cruz or sanders either but at least i understand why you'd choose to get behind them.

Satanic trips speaks reason

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/03/10/hispanic-males-arrested-after-armed-standoff-with-trump-supporter/

How about three hispanic men throwing your sign to the street and then threatening you with a gun when you tell them to put it back and then your Hispanic neighbor comes out with his gun and backs you up?

Underrated. Made me kek

OP you should collaborate with someone to make it look like they're stealing your sign and then threatening you with a weapon. Make is so nobody can identify the other person and you stick to your story.

Then put it on YouTube, watch it go viral and watch all your political enemies get butthurt with "you must have made that up, nobody in our party is like that!" Doesn't matter if you did make it up, you're still putting them on defensive and giving more fodder to your buddies.

right. so no he can't shoot them. that was all you had to say really. unless they were trying to steal the trump sign by swinging the house's owner's head at it. dumb fuck

i would love to see jethro trying to argue this representing himself in court at his murder trial. would love to sit in on the case.

Wtf really why would you do that? Why would you shoot someone for exercising their right to free speech and protest against bigotry? What's wrong with you? Can't you see that it's okay to remove Drumpf signs because well duh he's Hitler!? He hates mexicans and islam! I saw on buzzfeed that he literally said that the first thing he'd do when elected is lead a mass genocide of mexicans, muslims, jews, blacks, children, puppies, icecream, satisfying farts, and literally make it so masturbating only has that after bad feeling. The guy is LITERALLY hitler incarnate. They're literally the same person! Hitler is Drumpf. Did you know Islam is a religion of peace? Tell me are you saying that muslim guy who told me that after he was kind enough to pleasure my wife for me was lying?

>liberals not allowed.
fuck you faggot

if you blew someone's head off over a campaign sign

you should fucking ROT IN PRISON

no doubt the white trash faggot will get caught for something and go to jail. it's just a matter of time. the FBI should investigate everyone who has a trump sign or a confederate flag (has anyone made a trump confederate flag yet) for wrongdoing.

I'm sorry I made you read faggot :'(

Liberal here

if you tried that shit on me I would get the gun off you and shove the barrel up your fucking ass faggot

OP here

I'd cum right there in my front yard since it's what i've been praying for you cuck.

That's the funniest thing I've heard. I'd like to see someone try to get a gun off me. You wouldn't even get close enough.

I'D SHOVE MY FUCKING COCK UP YOUR ASS BITCH

yeah you're no faggot OP . sure.

oh wait

*intelligent and caring people not allowed.
Fixed that for ya

No, i'd rather prefer an argument over violence.

I'm fast faggot

and I would have you brought up on charges where you'd NEVER BE ALLOWED TO FIRE A GUN AGAIN
EVER

>be me a sly cool liberal
>see a drumpf sign on some guy's property
>I scoff at it and think to myself "maybe if I pretend Trump literally is Hitler too my girlfriend will fuck me instead of Tyrone tonight
>Grab the sign and pull it out
>man comes out with a gun yelling
>I'm fearless however
>with lightning speed I run up to him and snatch the gun from his hands
>he is shocked and speechless
>before he can utter a word I tip my fedora and grin
>in a split second i'm behind him
>I sodomize him with the gun as inserting things anally into men is all I've ever been taught as a liberal
>I whisper into his ear "nothing personal kid".

man this is the best artistic representation of trump i've ever seen. so realistic. not kidding either

BUT IT WOULD BE
SOMETHING PERSONAL
I HATE GUNFAGS
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

1/10

how is he hitler tho

satan a wise motherfucker
this is why religious faggs hate him

Sounds like the definition of self-defense.

Ah yes, the "tolerant" Left... I hope you get fired for your illegal business practices, you discriminatory fuck.

I'd rather set up my own shop and drive you morons out of business. Enjoy the foodline.

>Threatens to assault someone
>I'll sue you for it
Kek

Regardless if the law says you can you will still be civilly liable

what shop would that be you faggot? you have no clue. and clearly yuo couldn't run a business if your life depended on it. you won't get a million bucks like your hero either. you come from generations of degenerate white trash.

Robbery is taking from someone's person by force. This would be theft

You're contributing to a great society: democrats only hiring democrats and republicans hiring only republicans.

If you want to start with lapses of judgement, you got your homework cut out for you.

No, there are three levels of trespassing
>3degree on property (front lawn, farm land, long driveway)
>2 degree in property (in open garage, on you side of a fence or walk, in back yard)
>3 degree (in house, closed garage, or currently breaking into the house)
You can shoot anyone doing 3rd degree in all states asking as you own a gun legally.

Stealing a sign? No

liberals in a managerial position don't exist outside of government, nice b8 m8

trump is going to be the next president
all questions in this thread are irrelevant, just bow down to trump and let him do whats right.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

*Self-described caring and intelligent

i hire republicans. fuck i am a republican you faggot. most conservatives don't support trump. it's only a small percentage, like 7% have voted for him so far.

You realize every major company has a diversity or inclusion office for protected minorities and sensitive individuals, right? It's currently in the fad now. I'm liberal but you're a fool if you're blind to the fringe turning into regressive authoritarians.

Wait, you're a small business owner and you side with Bernie/Hillary?

What, you feel like you make too much money or something!?

Also, not who you're currently bitching at, I'm just genuinely curious why a small business owner would support politics that aims to take away their livelihood....

>pic unrelated

You sound like you did them a favor.

i'm a registered republican and have voted republican in every election up until this one. i didn't vote in the primary and I will not support Trump. So I'm not sure what i will do in november but I sure as shit will not be voting for Trump.

the idea that democrats inhibit businesses is just silly talk anyway.

OP is the reason we need further gun regulation to the detriment of responsible gun owners.

9/10, +1 for drumpf

And all that you can read from my response? I'm tipping my hat to your superior intelligence, sir.

Enjoy your liberal SCOTUS. Trump is your only hope.

>I'd rather set up my own shop and drive you morons out of business. Enjoy the foodline.
that's literally all you said. and something about a food line which i just disregarded.

bah come on who cares about that shit. you thnk i care about gay rights? or even fucking white trash who focus on gun rights? silliness.

these are concepts used to control your voting. that's it.

>you have no clue. and clearly yuo couldn't run a business if your life depended on it. you won't get a million bucks like your hero either. you come from generations of degenerate white trash.

Your degree of internet remote diagnosis amuses me. Go ahead, tell me what I had for breakfast. It should be easy to deduce with the powers of your mental faculties.

clearly you don't own a business. and you said shop like it's some kind of fucking convenience store. you have no idea. and you support trump that's really all i need to know

ITS NOT B8 FAGGOT

I'd fucking win faggot
and you'd NEVER BE ALLOWED TO FIRE A WEAPON AGAIN

EVER FAGGOT

OH THE DELICIOUS IRONY OF IT

A GUNFAG

NEVER BEING ALLOWED TO FIRE A GUN

ALL CAUSE OF A LIBERAL

ME

YES FAGGOT YES

yeah and charities, go figure.

Shooting whoever you like is certainly a good way forward for the strength of the democracy,
There is absolutely nothing that would prevent you to do that (unless you sucks at shooting).
Even if you get caught, you will still be allowed to vote for Trump this year.
Next year you could face the death penalty, but that would be after the election, so no big deal.
And it is a dub cos' you would have taken a democrat's life, so less vote for Hillary.

HTH

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

68 yo still have her vagina... cool.

What about "he burn my patch" ?
Aint that a felony ?

sign isn't worth more than 400 bucks and they are probably unarmed

Fuck yeah, do a breivik. Shoot liberals!

No. Just no. Hitler was WAY better than Trump.