Alright Sup Forums, I need a simple, yet rewarding RPG that I can play with my GF

Alright Sup Forums, I need a simple, yet rewarding RPG that I can play with my GF.

She wants to play AQ worlds, but honestly it's boring as fuck.

RUNESCAPE M88

Maybe something less dank gnomes?

Hugo's House of Horrors

Sorry, it needs to be an MMO.

And what the hell is this game anyway?

MFW op doesn't even know Hugo

I'm not a hipster faggot, unlike you.

ive heard that Dont Starve Together is a good game to play with your significent other,or you could just rail that whore all day everyday until she ends her life

Kinda wish I could, but right now it's a Long-distance thing. Working on it.

M...m..Minecraftft.ft.t... :^)

This looks awful.

Belongs in the trash, like E.T.

Wait... it's not free? Damn. I know it sounds picky, but can you think of another free MMORPG?

Ultima Online

Aion, its a fairly simple MMORPG that has ALOT of PVE content, id say the questing in that game is better than most MMORPGs, also Tera is extremely addictive.

If you and her are more into PVP elements i suggest getting Blade And Soul

Do you have pics of her? so we cant see what kind of games she might like, nudes?

bruh it's $15

how old are you and your long distance gf

Elder Scrolls Online is like $12-13 on G2A

no subs needed

Wasn't there a game where you could get "married" to another character for exp boosts and shit?

But its not a enjoyable PvE experience, elder scrolls online is legit the biggest grind, and i think his GF is going to get most of her fun while actually grinding, better pick a game that is fun

If you still have Oblivion then install Nehrim

You answered your own question m8. Old school runescape

Divinity: Original Sin ?

I haven't played much of it yet but path of exile isn't that bad, it's also free and on Steam

>simple
not runescape noob