Just got these from a friend, do they act like adderall? I need to finish a term paper

Just got these from a friend, do they act like adderall? I need to finish a term paper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's Concerta, same thing as Ritalin. It's similar, but designed to be less habit forming.

Literally got all that from a 1 minute google search. L2google.

I take the 18 MG methylphenidate and it works for me. 54 will make you feel like you had 5 cans of red bull if you don't have adhd

Take one. Save the other for some other occasion.

I got that but I also read it causes drowsiness and I need to be focused. I was hoping someone had experience with this and could help me out.

How long will it take to hit me?

it's 2 27 mg concerta (I take them) they last about 12 hours. If you don't have ADHD only take 1 so you don't die

Nigger it's a stimulant

tylenol can cause a headache if you read the side effects.. you don't seem to be too bright...

Ritalin is more habit forming. You can literally take the powder out and do lines of it, adderall is supposed to be less habit forming and vyvanse even less habit forming.

google the fucking lavel you dumbfuck

Those are 54mg you retard. OP only take one, it's plenty. It's like a B list Adderall.

It's disgusting I was prescribed it. from 1 to 10 it's a 1 and by Vance being a 10 it's an antidepressant also

Same guy again, OP it depends on your metabolism. Probably about 30-45 mins and will last 4/5ish hours. Don't expect to sleep while on it.

Also, you seem like a brainless child.

An hour
Time release is a bitch

I was prescribed this they're absolutely disgusting my doctor gave me a free sample it's not a controlled substance it will not stimulate you it's more like an antidepressant I used to be prescribed Vyvanse that was the best this is a 1 out of 10

It's not an antidepressant you dumbfuck

I take concerta imo 10/10 for focus

Its literally a Ritalin rebrand
Its 100% stimulant and is not in any way shape or form an antidepressant

listen to me OP

LISTEN

Goto the pharmacy, get an oral syringe

break those pills down into a very very fine powder

Fill the oral syringe with warm water, put the water into a shot glass with the powdered pills, stir it around so it dissolves completely.

Take the water with the powdered pills back up into the syringe, then get on all fours, stick your ass in the air, and squirt the water into your asshole.

The high will be incredibly powerful and you will thank me, don't be a little bitch and say its gay, only a man not comfortable with his sexuality will be afraid of doing something because its perceived as gay, the only thing in this world that is gay is getting fucked in the ass by a man's cock and sucking cock.

DO THIS TRUST ME.

Same person again.

Not an antidepressant. It's a stimulant. Without googling it I think it's methylphenidate.

I've been on just about all of the ADD shit.
Here's the order of how well they work for me.

Adderall
Vyvanse
Concerta
Focalin
Strattera

Basically don't dip below Concerta on my list.

Do not take 108 mg of Concerta if you haven't had it before. Also do not drink any caffeine after taking one, or your heart will feel like it's exploding for the next 6 hours.

Take one, then wait at least 10 hours before popping the other one if you really need it. You can go for days straight on this shit.

It's like Ritalin, but time released over 12 hours

Same person.

This guy's dead on.

Aw you're wrong. They give out free samples of it. It's not a controlled substance like Ritalin.

Ok OP here, after reading all of your replies I've decided to take one now and save the other one for a different occasion

Have you at her ever heard of a prescription that can be used to cure or help to different ailments. this is one of them it can also be used in antidepressant go ahead and take it to me how you feel

What exams do you have this week?

My friend's brother takes these for his adhd and he was prescribed this.

Good choice and good luck.

Remember, no caffeine, not even soda! You WILL regret it!

Me again.

Free samples doesn't mean uncontrolled. It's definitely controlled.

Good call OP and good luck with finals.

It's not a controlled substance for a reason it's nothing like Adderall I'm not surprised you guys are all over here cheering about some stupid drug that's not a controlled substance idiots

None this week but I'm planning on writing an 8 page teem paper on the Reagan administration tonight and I need to be focused

Cunt

Hey OP did you know that you can google things and find your answers with OUT MAKING A FUCKING THREAD.

Jesus Christ you people are fucking pathetic. It blows my mind.

I consider myself a smart man but this is my first time taking drugs and I'm 19, I didn't even have any childhood ilnesses that required me to take prescription medication.

Reagan was a G.

>google the fucking lavel you dumbfuck
>the fucking lavel you dumbfuck
>the fucking lavel
>you dumbfuck
>lavel

Just had another thought, if you are skinny you might be able to get away with cutting both pills into 2/3 and 1/3 segments, and just take 2/3 of a pill. This will get you 36 mg, which is the dose they start most people on, and you'll have a 3rd go of Concerta, if you can't get any more/you think you'll need it.

I'm sorry did I inconvenience you?

Eh, it got me to give him better information and warnings than a google search could.

Eh honestly got this confused with Strattera, my bad all.

I am 6' tall and weigh 246 (I have alot of fat but also alot of muscle) and I also could get more in a couple of weeks if I asked

They aren't consistent throughout the entire pill. I've cut them open. The colored outside "peels" off and there are cylindrical stacked layers of different makeup. I think there's a quick release section and a slower release section so I wouldn't advise chopping them. Plus they're hard as fuck.

They are hard but I popped one in and am waiting for the effects

don't shit in actually useful threads you dumb newfag
I honestly get mad sometimes here.

Yeah just take a 54 then

I got advised by my doc to chop em in half, but yeah, they are hard as fuck to cut

Oh fucking weird. After googling they have kind of a cool release mechanism. A membrane which expands and pushes the drug compound out.

you can can cut those pills, but they are osmotic release capsules, I wouldn't recommend it.

Strattera fucking sucked. Made me puke if I didn't take it without a good breakfast.

Fuck the doctors who prescribe this shit. I was a little kid and they put me on this crap for no reason whatsoever. What's wrong with a kid being hyper?

I seriously hope nothing but the worst for the quacks who prescribe these fucking things.

Lmfao your friend ripped you off. Those are retard pills, throw them away and just get some fucking meth if you're gonna be a stimhead, concerta wont help you. You'll just drool trying to focus on something.

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be

dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler...........

He ripped me? Lol they were free

Concerta, hate those things, would rather addys or vyvanse

I was on them from 19-22. Who the fuck would give this shit to a child? Shit just seems wrong.

Vyvanse is the best. Lasts all day. I'm on 60mg

My bad sir at least he didn't charge you, maybe you should give him back his spaz meds his mommy probably wouldn't like him giving them away :D aside from me being a shitthead, I really don't think concerta will help you with your paper, or anything at all. Saw my cousin bite his tongue, drool makin premeth faces too much as a kid he certainly wasn't productive. You might have better chances though.

Quacks man. I was on ritalin, then paxil, then concerta, ages 8-12. I want to sue so badly.

would you suggest trying to eat Concerta for a paper?

>actually useful threads
how the fuck is this thread useful for anybody but OP? Please explain this you fucking retard.

He is in college with me, his brother uses them and he seems ok, he is annoying af when he forgets to take them.

No, I would suggest buckling down and writing the paper. Concerta did nothing but make me a fucking zombie, it didn't help me in school, it alienated me from my friends, and it is ultimately a poison that can literally stop your fucking heart.

He's going to be. You see, his body has normalized under the drug, and if he misses it, he's going to be more hyper than normal. Usually, this would change over time, but because medication keeps his body from naturally adjusting, he remains an annoying spaz.

Wouldn't this be solved by gradually lowering the dose?

I have a feeling they don't fully work like adderall, I think they're more depressant acting. My cousin would be more active without them.
I'm sure everyone will be okay, imma take my drugs n head to work. I probably wouldn't eat concerta and hope that it works like adderall from watching how others act on it. Especially if I had shit to finish... but good luck with your paper. I'm just another shitposter on this dying site.
i use a shitload of drugs, but i am no expert.
btw I'm 13 and my bong is home made.

It could also be solved by simple abstinence and a group of people willing to put up with a friend needing a bit of understanding or simple temporary social isolation.

read the thread
also, it's useful to me, and I'm not OP
you frilly little faggot

If you can't be bothered to even google something that simple, and need pills to do a paper, you shouldn't be in college or wherever the hell you are anyways.

Go to a doctor. Get a prescription. If you can't afford it ask big daddy government to help. You are the worst form of human being. Stop being that.

dont swallow, chew them

Hey OP, they will work almost exactly like Adderall, difference it is not instant release it take a little while to kick in like bout hour and then it last for around 6 hours cause it extended release shouldn't make you feel drowsy at all. Take one and feel it out.

Source: Take the same exact thing everday

Concerta is not good for exams and papers. They are long release. Meaning they won't give you a fuck ton of focus for an hour or so, they'll release throughout the day. I would know because I take them daily.

lol last time i took concerta i read the entire biology textbook and whipped out my thesis paper.
in one afternoon/evening/night.

constantly smoking cigarettes while i typed, thinking "I'll get a glass of water when this is done"

my recommendation? smash that shit up and then parachute it