What's the longest you've ever stayed awake for and your experience of it?

What's the longest you've ever stayed awake for and your experience of it?

36 hours travelling to Nepal. Started seeing shit in my peripheral vision I was so fucking tired.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

48+ hours doing a 20 pack of X....

Was a little scared to go to sleep towards the end

28 hours; studying for an exam.

32 hours when skyrim was released. I couldn't even remembers the last few hours of playing. I was in zombie mode

52hours, doing festival at budapest. First hours I felt asleep I twitched like crazy woke up disorientated. Still got trouble falling asleep, it was almost 2 years ago.

Around 2/3 days, rave in a field

70+ with medicamentation while on NATO alarm. Ruined my sleeping circle. Had my imagination running wild in the last hours to the point that I refused to continue carrying my firearm because I got spooked by shadows and feared to accidentally shooting at them.

i once did an experiment on myself when i was 18 y/o where i would buy a shitload of unexpirable junkfood and basically lock myself into my apartment with all the lights out except my pc.
so i pretty much only drank, ate, played and slept for months.
i also took showers and went to the shithole, that helped me at staying awake, sometimes i would take the rubbish out. other than that, i didn't see the sun for months.
after the first week the time only was a number to me, i went to sleep whenever i wanted to and ate whenever i wanted to. after 2 weeks my day/night cycle got really slowed down and at its peak i slept like once or twice a week.
but when i slept, it was like hibernation/coma. that was actually madness, i could wake up every other hour and go back to sleep for a whole day and more
after i was done with sleeping i usually spent my first 3 or 4 hours with eating most of all drinking to compensate. my piss has never been as dark as in those days.
overall an interestibg experience but i can't really put it on my resumé so who cares amirite

Interesting shit user. I might try that myself just for the sake of it

53 1/2 hours. I had no job and was bored

what happened after, user?

56 hours. After 48 hours my heart was racing like crazy, I had suicide thoughts and I was thinking about weird shit. I had an extreme derealization for almost 1 year after this experience. Never again

A week

thanks
i had to go to uni the next summer so i got my shit together and learned for it. nuthin special, as i said, just wanted to test myself
i didn't go into delirium or anything or even hallucinate some shit on those extreme times. i was just quite tired. not too bad. then again i never felt really awake in those months either.
i didn't play too bad either but i mostly played easy games and watched movies/series/youtube/pron

Actually this subject interests me a lot, please say more user. It reminds me of the famous creepypasta

LLRP Viet Nam 26 Hours

Do you have any friends, user?

about 50 hours back in the days where I'd sniff mcat, stuff could keep you awake for weeks

I went 5 or so days with roughly 45 mins of sleep a night. Bullshit fucking army exercise. I didnt think someone falling asleep while walking was possible. Dude smoked his head off a tree. We were delirious beyond recognition, i read up on it and believe it caused brain damage because sleep helps filter out toxins from the brain.

42 hours playing realm of the mad god about 2 months back. No Regerts.

i know which one you're talking about, but it really wasn't that way with me at all
complete darkness and the light of pc monitors and i guess tvs too help a lot at "achieving" what i did. i could never be awake for 30 hours if i saw the sun going down slowly.
but i have noticed this years ago. i just cant seem to get very tired if i'm in front of a pc

heh, yeah, i was abroad so noone noticed/cared

64 hours. I used to regularly stay awake for between 36 and 48 hours, but only went beyond the 48 hour mark a couple of times.

I got used to staying awake for a couple days at a time and eventually only slept 6 to 8 hours every 2 days.

My sleep cycle is still fucked up after 10 years. I don't push past 30 hours anymore, but I can't sleep for more than 5 or 6 hours unless I'm exhausted.

i went to Dortmund for Mayday (am from Poland) and i pretty much done everything like a madman so let's calculate it, shall we?
woke up at 16:00, had to wait till 18:00 for the train - 2h
18:00 the train from Warsaw. arrived at 5:00 - 11h
then waiting for the party to start till 18:00 - 13h
then the party itself (+lots of jumping/dancing/etc) from 18 to 9 - 15h
then waiting for the return train, up to midnight - 15h
i fell asleep in train quickly so i don't count it
2+11+13+15+15=56h

fun game but never binged on it
how did it go?

70 hours of pure, boring as fuck, programming.
2 days later pulled another all nighter for 43 hours of straight work. Was for an assignment at uni. Didn't take drugs, just sheer willpower and anger.

For those interested: during the final hours before sleep I was lucid dreaming while being awake. Was actually kind of fun, especially because I had control over it.

50 hours at a LAN party. Programming and vidya. Got pretty tired. Don't think I could do it again now (>tfw getting older)

44 hours at Talladega Speedway. I was taking Hydroxycut every 3 hours. I got drunk twice, 12 hours in between. When I got home and went to bed I couldn't go to sleep for about 3 hours and then slept for 12.

> lucid dreaming while being awake
happens to me when tired but I can't go to sleep, like in cars. Very fun.

60 hours during an ultramarathon. Started tripping balls towards the end

>Did an experiment

No user, you're just a fat lazy neckbeard

LAN party a bit over 60h in total, I used to regularly stay up for 48 hours as a teenager.
These days I can't go for more than a day, and it really impairs me so I can't be productive even if I tried.
All my traffic accidents so far have happened when I hadn't slept and was tired.

64 hours. I was really tired, but that's about it, didn't hallucinate or anything like that It was way before I started smoking and drinking coffee and I can honestly say coffee ruined my ability to sleep as little as I did back in highschool. I could function quite good with as little as 30 hours of sleep per week.

Like our page on facebook Bullshit Farm or farmeers will come and rape and kill your family, have a nice day :)

50 hours of playing Endless Space with a friend shortly after it came out. Wish we had weed there then. Dank as fuck. Lying in a comfy bed after 50 hours makes the bed feel like a heavenly cloud of goodness.

A little bit more than 66 hours. Was naceous, dizzy, had poor balance could barely understand basic speech. Also, my attention span was only about 2 seconds. Was rough.

Oh and lots of people report feeling bad after all of those hours here. Me and my friend we felt fucking amazing. Brain dead as fuck and none of those bad thoughts that were troubling us at the time. Just dank 4X game playing.

Steven?

over 4 days ( 96 hours ) was quite depressed and restless. at some point during the fourth day i began dropping conciousness every time my eyes closed.

Nope, sorry

Are we talking sober? Sober id say 2-3 days.... ive stayed up for like 6 days on drugs before though. Hell my girlfriend and i were messed up on acid for like 40 hours straight last summer at some festival

70 hrs with 2 bros of mine back when I was 14. All we did was level up in WoW, smack some raids, drink redbulls and have diarrhea. Fell asleep on the front porch.

7/10 would do it again if I was younger and not affriad of a heartattack

38h minutes more/less on the Day1 of battlefield 3

When did I become a 30-something jaded failure?
Oh to be young again ;_;

110 hours. Mad insomnia. Started getting hallucinations and shit like that. After two more times of not sleeping for multiple days, I got my ass to the doctor and got meds.

Trips don't lie

67 hours thnx to speed
hallucinations were annoying as fuck

Im a pussy. The worst i did was a week with maybe

76 hours working. Didn't have a break aside from bathroom breaks. If you include the time before and after work about 79 hours total.

What kind of work?

No idea but ive stayed up multiple times where you start seeing very small halucinations. And every time Im sleep deprived as fuck and finally sleep I have the most vivid and intense dreams, it's so great. Also a bonus i feel fantastic when i finally wake up and not a depressed sack of shit. Theres some online articles backing that up but i dont know jack about the studies they are based on.

52 hours, did not realise what I was doing until around the 45th hour, I was playing games while chatting with mates. Felt awake through the whole thing up until the end when I blacked out.

>travelling to Nepal

About 40 hours
noticable lack of concentration, thats it

Ive managed into my 3rd day and it was horrific. So so drained and I was seeing things all the time.

2 and a bit days. I didn't hallucinate or anything, I just kept drifting off and daydreaming, but not quite hallucinating. I was practically half asleep, I hated it but partly enjoyed it too for some reason, like after I finally slept I experienced a great rush of energy

dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler

dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler

About 70 hours. Incredibly long flight to Ghana via UAE from London; I can't sleep on public transport so no rest until I arrived.

You start to lose the perception between being awake and asleep which can feel very disorientating. There's also this strange period between 24 and 48 hours where, even if you want to, you can't sleep

48 hours. Was playing yugioh forbidden memories on the 1st playstation way back in the day, decided to just play nonstop at my friends house.

Body basically shut off and i sort of fell asleep with my eyes open, but i could see everything going on around me, and me trying to command myself to do shit wasnt working at all.

Pretty funny because my friend woke up shortly after i locked up and just stared at me for a minute or two and asked what the hell i was doing because i was just frozen staring at the game. Mind finally came back online and i started laughing at how i was aware of everything going on, but i couldnt move or do anything. Went right to sleep after that.

5 days on speed (and weed)
>playing zombies (bo2) for almost 5 days straight
>I ate n drank good
On the 5th day (morning), getting food at supermarket. I didnt reconize someone I know. A nigger w/ a cane, so pretty weird I didnt reconize him.
He was like Yo sup bro
And I was like wtf who r u?

In the Evening on the wat home I started seeing eyes in the mist, blue eyes like the one in bo2 zombies and when I looked closer I saw shapes of zombies. The closest I have seen them is like 20m (60ft or so). Lucky I was with some friends, otherwise id go insane