two are my mum and dad, 3 are taxi companies and the other is work

just realised i haven't got a single friend

lods

youtube.com/watch?v=JQwbZkN0hXo

want to top myself

/craven/

>Do you know why Jews are called kikes?

I do not

To Jews history reads as one long story about the white goyim oppressing/trying to genocide the poor Jews. From the Romans destroying the temple, medieval expulsions, the inquisition, the reformation, Russian pogroms, the Holocaust etc. Historically we have been their biggest enemies and not only that, whites are the only race that achieved a cultural and political level above Jews.

Historically Jews have always lived in enclaves, mostly inside white countries. When you have a homogeneous white country it's very easy for the whites to get pissed off when the Jews start competing for resources. In a multicultural country this is far less likely to happen as the country is multiple enclaves, not a united body with one small enclave. Put it this way, if you had to be the only white kid at your school, would you rather be the only white kid in a school of all blacks, or the only white kid in a school of multiple different ethnicities? You'd take the multicultural school because you'd be more susceptible to the blacks uniting against you in the other school.

you're the autistic mexifat on a proxy

shagged her next to the bins outside a premier inn once

why aren't you watching the boxing you benders

let's hope so

stop. That discussion ended in the last thread

Wtf lads got a statement from student finance and my original debt has gone up from £13533 to £13689 since last year.
I thought the amount I borrowed was X amount and that was that. I don't earn enough to start paying my back yet. What if I continue to earn shit? The amount will just rise and rise and rise?

reminder to ignore amerijumps/amerisplats

>women's boxing

some absolute fool in spee is saying gears 3 was the best gears game

triggering me a little ngl

but then again a bunch of them earlier were thinking islam is 2000 years old and arabs built the pyramids so clearly its a board full of actual retards

girl or boy

tu pais es irrelevante

nigger bashing needs to hurry up

no good streams

We're not on Sup Forums, pictures of women(female) are posted here.

>tfw paid off my student loan

socks

When the Jews first came to the US, they were asked to sign their papers with an X. They refused because an X is too close to a cross, the symbol of Christ. So they started signing with circles. Which Jews call "kikels". So the immigration officers started calling the Jews "kikels" and soon "kikes".

Jews hate Christ, Christianity and Christians so much that they refuse to the letter X. They're fucking mental.

How was your day lads?

Anyone have that webm of the two Jews saying that all non-Jews are basically pawns

>being this dumb

>I unironically worship genocidal maniacs like Hitler. Now let me tell you why Jews are emotionless barbarians that must be eradicated

Dog does me fuckin nut in

there is nothing wrong with being jewish

nice fingernails

Glad it triggered you, faggot.

Gears 3 is literally the better gears. Improved on everything.

wtf happened

>£13k
fuck you that's nothing

>tfw £50k

I doubt the answer would interest you.

He ate a hedgehog from the looks of it

classic choon here lads

youtube.com/watch?v=kZzBd41NuZw

>university fees

ah yes, paying £1 a day
how difficult

British mum Amanda Tomkins will stand trial accused of 13 counts of sexual and physical abuse on seven victims aged under 16 years old.

fine
was keeping this one to myself but just for you
myp1p.eu/boxing/chp1025a93-anthony-joshua-vs-eric-molina

women boxing on at the min but whyte chisora is next

yeh here

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1481409421125.webm

Break your knuckles, elbows, and knees over and over again so it strengthens over time as it repairs itself.

Then use your deadly new weapons against any idiot that thinks he's more ruthless than you.

PLEASE PLEASE HAVE A PENIS

fuck off you cunt

nice

Shoot yourself with low-caliber bullets regularly so you build up an immunity to larger ones.

Am i the only one who doesnt save contacts on my phone? Sorta just look at the number and remember who it is, but if i attach a name to it i have a hard time figuring out who it is?

Business idea: Go on a holiday in my own country

v nice

Interesting

I definitely want to learn more about this but from a more academic standpoint than memelords on Sup Forums and tinfoil youtubers

I figured it had something to do with circles since the Greek word for circle is kuklos (also where the KKK gets its name from)

Do they hate Jesus so much because he was essentially a renegade Jew?

Imagine believing in god lads. Imagine believing in him enough to dedicate your entire life to it

Lol, it's only 9mm

povvo tier

q nice

planning on having a level 10 wank tonight

should be intense

They hate Jesus because he wasn't a Jew. Not only that, but he told the kikes they weren't anything special and then got the rest of the planet to agree with him.

Anyone else snorting coke by themselves?

shush lad, the middle class and up regularly take weekend trips to other parts of the country

FAPCON 5?

hahaha

How are you supposed to pay back a loan of they keep raising the price every month?

>G Star
would not have let her molest me

niice

I do this too lad, only have mummy saved in case I die in a car accident they know who to call

>going on holiday to Scotland next month
>don't know whether to call it 'my country' or not

>this lad just learning what interest is

oh dear

nice

Then I'd suggest reading Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald, or at least watching a few of his lectures on YouTube. He approaches the Jewish Question from a purely academic standpoint and pretty much nails it.

This is also a quick video that breaks it down nicely -

youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

DON'T THINK YOU'RE A GSTAR
JUST CUZ YOU'RE WEARING GSTAR

why dont you have me saved chap

I have 20 contacts, but I only use about 4 with any regularity. Some have been on my phone for over a decade and I've never once used them.

Business idea : invade countries that can't defend themselves and steal their land and possessions

snorting paracedamol

tell any mc trilla said shut ya mouth

coffee > cocaine

>not just having whatsapp and seeing the picture of the person who text you

p nice

the average uni graduate everyone

Already done this one

>having a smartphone

Why aren't you out with Deano and Smiffy at an All Bar One having banter right now?

>not having a Nokia n95

Cause I'm at home playing videogames

jesus christ I look exactly like this fucking guy. Same nose ring too

ta this one looks decent

me in a year

i dont have any m8s

Not sure if this is a joke or not but I do this quite a bit
Absolutely love being stimmed out

Me one year ago

would honestly rather visit the lake district or highlands over anywhere in the European continent. If you want to travel visit latin america, scandinavia, asia, africa, etc. The continentals are just boring cunts and slavs