Born and raised in Vegas. I've been a Ducks fan since they invented the flying V in '92. Closest team to me, too

Born and raised in Vegas. I've been a Ducks fan since they invented the flying V in '92. Closest team to me, too.

I plan on remaining a Ducks fan when the new team comes. Is this wrong? I turn 30 in a month, I figure I've got my teams and it doesn't matter who moves to my city.

Also, never becoming a "Las Vegas Raiders" fan, the Cardinals will forever be my team regardless of if I get stabbed to death in the stadium.

QUACK

i dont know. i still support the thrashers

BAR here too. Go black knights and go cowboys.

thank you very much mr.ducksworth

quack quack quack mr.ducksworth

if you turn 30 in a month then you shouldnt be a fan of something because of a Disney kids movie

I'll bite. Why are you a fan of your team?

because i fucked your mum lol

quack

>if you turn 30 in a month then you shouldnt be a fan of something from your childhood
although OP is a fag for being a cucks fan

Shit I'm 30 and a fan of the Ducks because of Paul Kariya played the hell out of NHL game on SEGA not those movies

FRED SAVAGE
R
E
D

S
A
V
A
G
E

Wear a Las Vegas Wranglers jersey for peak hipsterdom

>not wearing a based thunder jersey
How new are you?

>thunder
considering I was 3 when the team folder I guess I am just a newfag

Growing up here and attending thunder games was a great sporting event environment. Can't wait for nhl. I already have my season ticket deposit.

Go REBS!

Battle Born here. I'm hoping for a NV-Cal rivalry because I'm sick of all these shitty Californian transplants please take your taco hockey elsewhere.

On a different note suck my sun belt dick you salty Quebecucks.

>2025
The knights win the cup and all the transplants act like they grew up on the east side

Have you completed your wizardry training?

What did he mean by this?

I'm a coyote fan. Yeah I picked the worst team to support as a kid