So a bitch that I dumped after like a month of dating is suing me for child support...

So a bitch that I dumped after like a month of dating is suing me for child support. She fucking moved 2000 miles away and told me right before she was ready to pop the thing out. Now the government will throw me in jail if I don't pay for her diapers and pedicures. Where was MY reproductive choice, you feminist man-hating cunts?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

did you have the baby? no? fuck off back to the basement

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be

dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler

can't decide who is the bigger faggot

1/100,000 this isn't a good way to start an anti-feminist argument. What are you doing, nigger?

exactly this

Ask for a dna test man.

My point us that I have passionately believed in a woman's right to choose my whole life. Her right to choose should NOT end at conception. But a man's right to choose DOES end at conception. Yet i still have to pay the lazy bitch's bills.

dna test and/or pay up.
sex has consequences.
>you're the guy on the left

>Where was MY reproductive choice

pre-fuckings

getting bitches pregnant when you don't want to is retarded. moron.

I didnt even get a choice to be part of the kid's life. She moved 2k miles away with the kid in her womb. If it had been born already that would be called kidnapping.

Are you ready to say that to women too? You are just an antichoice Christfag to say such a thing.

tell her to prove the child is yours with a paternity test.

until its been proven, unless you signed the form stating youre the dad, she has no right to your mobey. especially of she wont have the funds to fly over to you in order to collect physical evidence.

my ex did this to me and now shes playing two strings on a guitar with her friends between blowing her bosses for promotion and catfishing teens on the internet.

Did you get a DNA test to confirm her claims?

Next time use a condom you fucking peanut, they're free. Don't even try to pull that, but it doesn't feel blah blah blah. It feels fine and then you won't be FUCKED FOR LIFE.

No. I just got the court paperwork in the mail. I have to take the test or I can be arrested or have my driver's license suspended.

dude, you just sound confused and upset - you might want to chill the fuck out

Say that to a woman who is pregnant. You will be branded a cheauvanist neanderthal. The woman has a choice. The man just has the responsibility.

Get the test and hope to hell that she is the promiscous sort.

Look, I am not going to chill the fuck out. I am a strong believer in equality between men and women. This is one place, maybe the only place, where the law is set up to fuck men. It is no more right to be unfair to men than to women. I don't get the option to abort. My options? Pay up or go to jail.

Your choice was not putting on a condom or pulling out faggot.

quit your bitching, realize this is your own fault, and man the fuck up pussy.

did she cum in you or did you cum in her? Do you have the ability to pull out? do you have the ability to put on a condom? do you have the ability to get a vasectomy?

quit bitching faggot.

Hahahaha I have never had to say shit to a pregnant ex because I didn't raw dog dump out in them unless they were on the pill. Welcome to basic reproduction. Hindsight must suck on this one.

"Your option was to be on birth control or keep your legs closed. Woman up or have the fucking kid. Quit your bitching and realize this is your own fault."

Sound just the same?

its a terrible argument and you're making yourself look stupid.
>puts a baby in a bitch
>demands abortion
are you this retarded? If you didn't want a kid, learn how to avoid it. You weren't married to her so you don't have to pay alimony and you don't have to pay her bills. What you do have are rights to the child and you need to file a motion for shared custody and if she refuses then you don't have to pay shit. Learn2legal

are you illiterate or did you just not read his post?

You should have the right to say the baby should be kept, but not aborted.

The problem with men's reproductive rights is that you have no say in keeping the baby, she can abort without legal ramifications from the father.

You can not demand the child be aborted and no mens rights group will support that idea either.

Not to mention the male contraseptives that don't get funding because it would give men better choices in reproduction. That's not very feminist, giving men a choice to not father children.

I actually pulled out or used a condom every time... she was also fucking her ex around the same time. It might not be mine but I am still pissed I have no CHOICE now... you know... that thing women fought so hard for? I still dont have it.

Please kill yourself. Fucking cucks like you is what makes this fucking species goddamn retarded. I bet you're at least 43% black.

>43% black
fucking kek

so you are admitting that you had the ability to avoid having a kid, but you are only upset that you dont get a second chance to decide???

yet you are still trying to claim you arent retarded?

wow. just wow.

I wish you were correct. I went to the child support calc for her state and they can ask me to pay over a third of my fucking income for a kid i never wanted, tried to avoid having, and that was kidnapped to another state.

Guess you should have thought about that before you slept with someone you weren't going to marry. It's your fault, you went into this knowing it's not your choice. Is that fair? No. But you were aware of that fact. Just learn your lesson, and know that the only way out is time, or suicide.

>tried to avoid having

so you tripped and your dick happened to land in her pussy right as you were cumming??? that must suck.

Unfucking believable. Either you are incapable of, or unwilling to engage in, logical thought or you are perfectly happy accepting your emotional biases as a premise for truth.

You are aware that if you simply flipped the genders you would sound like a complete sexist asshole?

You do have a couple options.
1:Kill yourself
2:Kill her and potentially yourself if u think you'll get caught.
3:if you dont think its yours make sure u get paternity tests. Maybe you'll be lucky and she'll just be a whore.

You should Kurt Cobain out, while at it do it on a live stream so we can enjoy you ending it. Fucking inbred

>until its been proven, unless you signed the form stating youre the dad, she has no right to your mobey

Hahhaha. Oh wait, you're serious. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!

But seriously though, you're guilty until proven innocent. They can order you to post until you prove otherwise. Though if you petition for DNA and she refuses, then you can file a termination, and hope the judge isn't a feminist.

I know exactly what your "logical thoughts" are. You are pissed off that women get 2 different times to decide if they have a kid and you only get 1. You are pissed that you didnt think it would happen, but it did. You are pissed at yourself for being retarded and not wrapping your dick or pulling out.

and that is why you are retarded. You fucked up, now you can sit here and keep bitching like the faggot you are, or you can man up, get a lawyer, and try to fight it like every other person in your situation.

the fact that you talk about you coming on Sup Forums and crying like a bitch as if you are making any kind of "logical thought" is just pathetic.

How the fuck do you know she wasn't TRYING to get pregnant by some dumb fucking putz?

/thread

Nah, I'm pretty sure I don't have to change a thing, it was plenty sexist on its own.

You are goddamn right I am pissed.

Oh no wait, you just convinced me. Men and women are not equal after all. Good job user!

I renounce my feminism. She gets two choices, as long as she stays home and washes my fucking socks.

Give me a break. YOU are the backwards sexist, not me.

First off she cant sue you for child support if she fled the state. She would need to come back to your state to process the paperwork and go to court. Of course you have time to respond, and all you need to say is not mine.

If she lawyers up and pushes the issue comes home and crap to actually go to court and sue for for the child support. Unless you re declared unfit, no visitation to child support. That means she needs to stay close enough to make that work.

I honestly think you are being played. Get cheep layer, don't fucking respond unless you get served properly.

i was just going off of the fact that a good lawyer could gauge the situation as an invasion of privacy. is there maybe something clerical that im missing?

or is that the point the whole court proceeding turns into he said she said?

Truth be told I absolutely believe in her right to keep the kid. Just not her "right" to have it in secret and make me pay for it.

Hope that's not the sonogram she have you
And don't complain that a female was ok with having sex with you.
Your the one that didn't use a condom
And didn't even pulled out
So don't be a dick. If your really a man pay up fool

ok explain how I am a sexist? Id love to hear your retard logic take on this one.

By the way, how did you get her pregnant if you yourself are a woman? You must be one since you are clearly having some bad menstrual cramps

Well getting back to thought, rather than being pissed that I had to deal with this once. what I said may only apply to married people, or common law. As I was dealing with a whore I was divorcing when she went and got knocked up. But I wouldn't surprised if you don't even need to be married for them to fuck you over.

I wish you were right. My dad is an attourney and a family lawyer works at his firm. Turns out she absolutely can sue me through her state. It just makes it a bit more complicated for her but not impossible. My only defense might be her leaving the state but even then it's pretty unlikely they won't stick me with a payment if she lawyers up and pushes it.

That's the reason that this organ called ANUS exist op. Yours is going to be rekt during 21 years.

ill turn this van around

That's not an organ, it's an orifice. A "sphincter" if you will.

if you depend on a woman, or anyone in general, to keep you out of trouble, you're a moron.

Wow, that was sexist. Literally degrading a woman to an irresponible fuckdoll.

it´s your fault for fucking 3DPD.
get rekt nigger.

All I want is for us to acknowledge that rights come with responsibility. The right to an abortion comes part and parcel with the responsibility to take care of the kid. A man who never wanted the kid and was never married to the mom should not be forced to pay for it. I pulled out or used a condom every time. If this kid is mone it's purely by accident.

Fly to her. Kill baby. No child=no child support.

too bad in no way is that what i did. Im not sure how you got that from my post but ill just chalk it up to illiteracy.

try again?

You anons all make it sound like I was raping her. This was very mutual, often very fun and kinky sex. We BOTH enjoyed it. I just never meant to get her pregnant because she was also a mean crazy bitch. You anons are ESSENTIALIZING and acting as though women never have evil or selfish intentions. Maximum neckbeard.

And she was the one not using birth control. If she wanted a child so bad, she should pay for it.

Holy fucking Christ, just get the damn DNA test. If this is indeed your child, pay, for it is law, no discussion, nobody gives a shit if it's sexist, especially here. If it's not yours, your free. And the woman is the one who bears the child, you just fucking nutted in her, of course she has all the say in an abortion.

ohhh so if you run someone over with your car you shouldnt be responsible because you didnt MEAN to hit them.

no one is pretending women arent selfish or evil. We are just trying to get some little faggot to realize he is responsible for having this kid and now has to man up and pay

If he can prevent a pregnancy, so can she. If she wants it so bad, she can pay for it. Logic: use it.

They both can prevent the pregnancy. Neither chose to. Now, afterwards, he doesnt want the results of his actions, he should not be held responsible for it? Logic: use it

Here is a nice parallel and Ill write it so even you can follow.

I decided to drive home drunk (have sex with her). I had no intention of hitting someone (getting her pregnant). Despite trying to avoid it by all actions except the driving (sex) part, I still hit someone (got her pregnant). Now, I should not be held responsible for my actions because despite knowingly committing an act (sex) that had known possible consequences (child), I never intended or wanted to hit someone (get her pregnant).

Did you really just compare vehicular manslaughter with consexual adult sex? What education level did you reach?

Please see works pretty well

Analogy doesnt apply. If she could go to Planned Parenthood and get the vehicle fixed for free such that all is as it was before, that is not the same scrnario.

try readingmaybe you will understand that two very different actions can still be comparable when broken down.

Or you can try the emotional, "how dare you make a comparison that offends me" argument and simply get laughed at

you done fucked up. you should have used a rubber faggot. now you have to fuckig take responsiblity for your fuckups. even trump won't fix this for you

if you think that is a hole in my argument (or has anything to do with it at all), you clearly didn't read or can't read.

"You done fucked up. you should have been on birth control dyke. now you have to fuckig take responsiblity for your fuckups. even trump won't fix this for you

Well its fucking true

that's the kind of thing you should check into before yuo start fucking a bitch

You seem to get offended easily, quite hilarious actually

i'd be upset to if i had to fork over half my mcdonald's job earnings to support some shithead copy of me

he is just on his period.... too bad for him his ex isnt

Haha, faggot.
That's what you get for supporting women's rights.
Enjoy your poverty.

This

KEK

She can sue him, and get paid to fix both the car and her injuries. Exactly like child support. Dumbass.

Exept in your (dumbfuck) parallel ("logic") someone (she) was also driving a car

Was she not involved in the sexcident?