Ask a Canadian anything

Ask a Canadian anything

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/1884548/ontario-boy-banned-from-attending-jewish-summer-camp/
youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maple syrup

Can I stay at your place after Trump takes power?

yes, we have maple syrup

why do you call it Canadian bacon when we all know its just ham?

sure

We don't call it Canadian bacon, you guys do! We call it Back Bacon, we have normal bacon too

Why don't you just get off your ass and vote, make your friends and family vote. That's what I did to get Harper out

Why would you do this. I'm stuck here with Justin Trudeau while you lucky fuckers have trump. Ungrateful cunt.

Harper was a great PM, this new weed man is half the pm his dad was

This is MY ama gtfo

oh....can i move in with you too? i have a game system...

Depends what console?

I've already had my chance to vote, and Clinton won my district. Now that Trump will is the sole Republican candidate and Clinton has all but won the nomination, Trump will most certainly win the election. So, to explain, it doesn't matter anymore. Trump will win, and I'll need a place to crash while I get set up in Canada.

Is it cold there?

I don't want you faggots coming in as an influx. Please no.

Tabarnak?

Tabarnak!

Bone-chillingly, but only in october-may

Hey this is my ama, he can chill if he wants.

Did you try the new maple iced capp from Tim Hortons?

Why do we keep allowing minorities to push us around?

globalnews.ca/news/1884548/ontario-boy-banned-from-attending-jewish-summer-camp/

why is Canada the greatest nation on earth?

It's great.

Why do you have such shitty healthcare?

Agreed Trudeau is scum of the earth. At least trump cares about his country

Do you hate french canadians?

>Free health care
>No trump
>No cancerous celeberitys
>Way nicer people on average
>Timmys
>Maple syrup

To name a few

whereabouts is canada in relation to bhutan?

youtube.com/watch?v=5W68ztHpE_E&feature=youtu.be

dislike this video and leave a comment about hitler

well if im feeling ballsy i can steal my brothers wii u, other then that i got a 360 and a 3ds...plus my computer

You mean free

Their alright, trudeau is an exceeption

Not OP, but i wouldn't call it shitty. Yea you have to wait a lot but it's not expensive enough to make you wish you'd just die instead of getting treatment for a snake bite

we dont, its free

Also agreed. All the negatives were unproven but positives are still seen (5% gst). And the whole senator thing was found not guilty.

you are now officially Canadian

>no cancerous celebrities
Justin.Bieber

He needs to take a blood oath first

>No cancerous celeberitys
Explain drake and justin bieber

That live here*

Pfft. Just can't make those Jews happy. At first the Germans were like: "Look! We built you guys camps!" And the Jews were all sad and shit. Now they love having their own camps. Go figure.

Not. As a Canadian we can improve on alot. We have many things going for us but we need a leader with balls, not a pot smoking drama teacher.

>

please don't send em back either. They are all muricas problem now.

100% correct sir

Canada is pretty cool OP main things I like:
>Nicer people
>Food
>Smaller population
>Black people outside of Toronto are actually cool from my experience (Must be since alot are carribean)
>Raptors
>French Canadian pussy
>No real divisiveness

Traitor

Is it OK if I just pinky swear that Neil Young is pretty cool?

Yeah le weed man is shit tier, but what are you gunna do man... Harper would have been just as trash if elected again imo. At some point you need to switch shit up

My thoughts exactly. I figured they'd be a bit concerned with an all new camp after the last time.

Gotta love that maple pussy

heck yeah

Blindly following a hippy is not the way to make Canada better

Deadpool guy is cool eh?

but we all fucking do

No division? Except East vs West. And Quebec vs Canada

Speak for yourself. I'm surprised he made it out of Alberta alive.

Toronto blacks are the cancer of Canadian society, they actually complain about slavery even tho none of them are from Nova Scotia or even decedents of loyalists. Majority are all from the West Indies.

>quebec vs canada

sad but true

He's from Regina. It rhymes with fun

i voted against him

Once Trump is the President, are you prepared for the influx of muslims?

And the famous Alberta vs Ontario cock waiving contest

or native vs white

Cucks of the world, right behind Sweden in their love of mudslimes. Behold Canadistan, which is where all the Arabs will flock when trumpalump bans the bastards. Historically they're also cucks intaking Le freed/runaway slaves a long time ago. Traitors

Why is Hamilton shit on so much. Is Toronto a lot better?

hey, germany's still ok.

is living in Canada like living in an episode of Heartland? if so, may I please pork the girl? please and thank you.

Good. Are you the one easterner that didn't?

Why isn't Corner Gas on 24/7?

>pork

too many muslims

Kek. Gotta love those shit hole reserves that we pay for and they destroy.

Hamilton is so shit because it is an industry town and all the industry packed up and fucked off.

Do u ride the moose or does the moose just ride u faggot?

Nah I meant in a more community sense.
Which is why I said outside of Toronto though. Too close to the border so they'll behave similarly to their American counterparts. But usually from my own experience, the further from the border you go, the nicer they get.

The moose rides me

Damn. Are there really a lot of Muslims in Canada now?

I live in montreal and I have to say this is a great city to be raised in and live.

European influence has made this city unique and beautiful.

You also won't find a higher concentration of hotter chicks than in montreal.

Trudeau > Trump

Ama

You mean like the old ladies that yell at houses when the grass hasn't been cut in 3 days?

I would much rather pay for them, you know after all that residential school business and what not. Then pay for fucking ignorant ass immigrants that come here for welfare and fucking a free ride.

i know you did, i was just venting my frustrations user.

yeah, and for some reason in Calgary specifically there is a shit ton of vietnamese folk

Well our shit prime minister let 25k of the fucks in and gave them each 30k of tax dollars

What province you from im canadian too

Do you like this gif I made?

calgary, alberta

Don't forget honcouver. Formerly Vancouver.

i thinks its about 3.2% the population. About 1.2 million practicing Muslims in Canada please correct me if i am wrong on these numbers.

Thats basically parliment nowadays

This too.

Vorg?

nope thats about right

The Caribbean had slaves

Fuck of frenchy. You're not welcome here

403 Reppin.

GG user.

huh?

True. But I'd rather them stand on their own feet and get a job.

What's the city going to turn into if there's really no industry left... I want to leave this shithole, where do I go

Sweet I'm near Edmonton

>metal fires

yes they did user but most of them came here in the 70's. most of their kids are 2nd or 3rd gen by now. With also fresh of the boat Jamaicans and Barbadians, Guyanese and trini people landing here everyday.