SPORTS COUNTERPARTS

Post similar figures in different sports

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4751353/russell-westbrook-shares-many-traits-with-dez-bryant
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol no. People love to say TO didn't fulfill his potential but the man made every team he was on an immediate contender is one of the goats to ever play

DaWight wishes he were that good

That's a shitty ass comparison. They're both cancer but TO was way more fucking talented and impactful considering he's a top 5 WR of all time. Dwight isn't even a top 25 Center of all time.

>regular season stats/record breaking babbys
>won 2 titles in which they played badly by their standards and got carried by their teams
>inconsistent in the playoffs
>le fake humble god fearing men

>maybe top 20 C all-time
>arguably GOAT WR all-time

I don't get it

lol

Best comparison yet

LeBron James - Cristiano Ronaldo

He's not comparable to Rice or Moss.

Overrated players who are needlessly beloved because they played for teams in giant markets?

TO is arguably top 15, and that's being really generous

Great comparison

Had me until that last part.

Peyton is a genuine god fearing man. C

kek

Congratulations, maybe the dumbest thing I've read on Sup Forums all year, feel proud of this accomplishment, there was a lot of competition

Tebow mania and linsanity was a great time

pop is actually likeable tho

lmao

this x100000000000

lol. What the fuck man. TO is at least top 5.

I have him above Calvin Johnson for the record.
Also Zangief I put him above Irvin.

Accurate

I think Dez Bryant is better.

espn.go.com/blog/dallas/cowboys/post/_/id/4751353/russell-westbrook-shares-many-traits-with-dez-bryant

these two don't have anything similar at all

despite my hatred for what he did afterwards (i'm an eagles fan) TO's comeback and superb owl performance in 2004 was downright heroic. Nigga did everything he could to win the title and is probably the 3rd best WR of all time after Rice and Moss. Dwight is just a beta bitch who has squandered his gifts of athleticism.

I don't get it.