You have ten (10) seconds to justify America's continued presence on this board

You have ten (10) seconds to justify America's continued presence on this board.

it is literally always an Aussie making these threads
why so upset, mate?

We need someone to make fun of. Most Brauil and portuguese people are now too embarrassed to post ever again. US and A knows no shame

they're bros and the more Americans who post = fewer Ozzies!

We are the best at sports

who else would you beg to watch faggotpaddle?

We can just nuke you nazi bastards again.

This.

We win NFL, MLB, MLS, NHL, NASCAR and NBA.

Cricket and Rugby aren't even sports, upsidedown-nigger.

Shouldnt the retarded guy in a wheel chair have an Australian flag instead?

>You have ten (10) seconds to justify America's continued presence on this board.
Memes.

They're also the only Anglos that aren't literal shit.

Youd have to find us on a map first, americunt

>can't handle the banter
Wew

you're this one right?

Yes :)

Comic relief

but you fill that role perfectly, nigel

Germany's in Africa you fucking idiot

>Be France
>Get Isis'd

International baseball tbhfamjsykbuddy

saved to my American banter folder lads

Copa america
Basketball
American football
Baseball
F1
Olympia

>makes the same thread twice in 24 hours

Yikes m8. I hope your life improves soon :)

>He thinks Germany is in Europe

Wew lad. I bet you think the US in North America too

You're a retard Tbh

Where are we?
Say my name

Yes

the NBA!
THE NFL!
THE NHL!
THE WNBA!(fuck you i like my ladies amazonian)

Nah we are that thing in the bottom. People may falsely refer it as "turkey".
Bombs coming when?

one thing i do wonder though, do americans themselves understand the rules of american cricket? baseball? because no one else in the world does

The ones who watch baseball obviously do

Why should I care if the rest of the world does?

just, i get the basketball, we love it here too. and i get american football, it's very FUCK YEAH on a homoerotic and primal level.

but baseball...i don't get it. it's so...blah

this is an American board

Fascinating

He probably thinks Australia is in Australia too. Lol, fucking idiot.

Try harder, retarder

In the american justice system, no man has ever managed to explain the appeal of baseball
>they will usually just say "you don't get it"
>and then feel smug about it
>but the secret is...they don't get it either

at least whoever made this was honest enough to portray america as a circumcised and grossly overweight degenerate

i really don't see how you have a personal stake in the pic, it's doesn't portray muslims

kek

AMERICANS TO (american sports)

people with autism like it because of all the stats

Stay obsessed

That's not even, Europe.

Yanks got exploding marathons, they can stay.

This is why Moot instituted flags on some boards.

I've explained it in long, long posts on this board actually. There's lots of reasons. I'm not going to do it now though, because it's not like you'll magically like the game. It is honestly just one of those things you have to "get", just like all sports, or anything for that matter

Why do you even care about baseball enough to bring it up? Why do people outside the US act like we want or need people to watch our sports?

What's Australia's role on this board?

Their shitposting doesn't entertain like it once used to, and they basically stick to their meme sports in which they either only play each other (AFL, NRL) or malnourished Pakis (Cricket).

Australia was once important for being yet another former colony that surpassed England in sports, but England has surged ahead.

England beat them in the Ashes, Commonwealth Games, which will translate into England beating Aus in the medal in Rio.

And as shit as England are at soccer, Australia lost to fuckin' Jordan not too long ago. England has boxing world champions, MMA champions, etc, as well.

Australia literally serves no purpose.

>grossly overweight

M8 that's muscle

oh i don't think anyone thinks you need people to watch, it's just that you're a VERY big country, and when 300 million people like a sport it makes joe average stop for a second and think "am i missing something here?"

but eh, whatever, i guess it's just one of those things

It's a sport for nerds who like numbers

Saved to my American banter folder lads

Not the same user, but baseball is an interesting sport to watch, you get to see pitchers who specialize in certain styles, i.e. fastball, slider, curveball, battle up against good hitters and base runners. You get to see dudes pick apart pitchers pitches and hit a ball out of the park. Or the shift a fielding team puts on for a batter who usually hits into shallow left, and that hitter twisting the bat to put spin on the ball to try and make it drop in the weak side of the shift. There's a lot of shit to get.

>that pathetic attempt at portraying other countries talking about anything other than divegrass

No

>Nuke you nazi bastards again.
>again

canada is so fucking useless at everything god i hate canadians

Japan has a pretty sizable pop, and baseball is their number one sport.

If you want to know why baseball fans like it, here's why:

- No clock. If you have an out left, you have a chance. This key aspect of baseball's game design has led to the greatest chokejobs in North American sports history.

- The ball doesn't change possession nor is reset to a faceoff/kickoff after a score. This is another key feature of baseball that creates a lot of tension, as any inning harbors the possibility of being high scoring. No lead is ever safe.

- High scoring variation. Baseball games can end in 2-1, 1-0, 5-2, 15-3, 9-6, 7-6, 11-10, etc, etc. You really never know how a baseball game is going to play out.

- Skill appreciation. But to fully appreciate the skills, I think you would've needed to have played it.

- The least amount of official influence out of all the North American sports. Homeplate umps can sometimes screw things up, but their influence is nowhere near that of refs in other sports.

It's a tough game for the uninitiated to get into, though, since there's not a lot of player movement and highlights every couple of minutes.

They wuz fucking leafs an sheit

Don't make us go 1876 on you guys again. It'll be the civil war with you guys all over again

i hear you, but it's not translating. i guess it's like how americans hate soccer. some things you just have to be born with, i guess. i still love the NBA though, and even your modern version of slavery, college basketball.

>dat Canadian

Makes it worthwhile tbqh.

Baseball is mostly a good background sport, at least for me. Doing shit with baseball in the background is pretty comfy.

Well always have each other m8

Especially with DVR nowadays. If you miss something that happens while you're doing something else, you can just rewind real quick and watch it

mlb and nhl fans don't flood the board with threads, even though the generals are both very active year-round
why the fuck is this a bad thing for Sup Forums
if anything soccer should get its own board, it would just make things easier for everyone because so many people like soccer and want to talk about it

>i guess it's like how americans hate soccer. some things you just have to be born with

I agree. Generally speaking, I think to become a baseball fan, the first pre-requisite is having played the game (not necessarily at high level, but as kid, at least) and grown up with it.

It's not a salable sport highlight wise.

Pic related is as impressive as any Lebron or Curry highlight from an athletic and skill standpoint (he's throwing a ball from 100m away at a speed of 168kph), but it doesn't "look" as impressive as a Lebron dunk or Curry step back 3.

Honestly this. It's not even an insult saying soccer should have its own semen slurping board. It's just that it makes more sense to have the biggest sport that takes up so much room disproportionately to other to other sports have its own board and then have another board for the rest of the sports

it's alright to not get it but it's probably the greatest sport at combining individual matchups with team play
once you get past the learning curve it all starts to make sense and becomes very interesting, but like most things that are hard, it is boring until you understand it
as a baseball fan though I get why you can't get into it
it also has a deep cultural presence in certain american cities and has a lot of interesting lore. it's not really a sport meant for euros

it's cool man, just don't start talking about the weird kevin costner movie, please.

Fuck dude I can't stand basketball. The shoe squeaking gives me migraines, but I love soccer/football whatever you want to call it. I on the other hand have no clue what the fuck cricket is all about.

I'm a baseball fan and most baseball movies suck to be honest with you. I'm sure other people feel differently but those people are wrong

The Natural is absolute kino, as is The Sandlot

Kek

Underrated

I'm enjoying all the American asspain in this thread lads

>that flag
Crikey m8

Lol, k

they've actually been very forthcoming and helpful. and suspiciously nice considering the board we're on.
stop being so australian

>create a bait thread
>mostly civic and logical conversation ensues
>"lol look how butthurt everyone is haha xD"

I'm not OP cunt, but Americans so seem very sensitive.

I've had mates travel over there, he said that people would get offended by even light banter - let alone if he said the word "cunt".

>look how c-calm I am guys!!!! I'm not a-angry at a-all guys
you are literally seething with anger, frothing at the mouth angry

you mean the one where we burned down your white house?

how about the one where fred savage breaks his arm and turns into a cyborg

Maybe he just wasn't that funny? If you're funny you can get away with anything. If you're an obnoxious inbred Aussie just insulting people it's grating to be around, not too much fun. Just different cultures I guess

>LE FUCK OFF WANKER CUNT XDXD ALL US AUSSIES ARE BOGANS WHO SWEAR AND SAY CUNT AND WANKER A LOT XDXD LOOK AT ME AMERICANS LOOKS AT HOW TOUGH AND ABRASIVE I AM YEAH FUCK CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER CUNT WANKER FUCK WE'RE FULL CUNT GRAB A VB MOYT XDXD LE CUNT HAVE A VB MOYT WANKER CUNT FUCKEN ASIAN SLOPE EYE CUNTS SHOULD FCUK OFF AND HAVE A VB WHILE FUCKING OFF CUNT AY AY LE CHEEKY XDXD CHEEKY CUNT JUST DID SOMETHING FUCKEN CHEEKY CUNT AY AY CUNT FUCK ME DEAD CUNT WANKERS NEED TO GET DRUNK 24/7 TO BE AN AUSSIE MOYT FUCK I WORK HARD AS A BRICKY NOW I GOT A HARD EARNED THIRST FOR GLASSING CUNTS XDXD