Ask someone who was just dumped anything

Ask someone who was just dumped anything

Can you give a long, detailed explanation as to why you two broke up?

How you holding up?

Greentext your story of your relationship with her and events leading to why your two broke up.

Hahahahahaha
Faggot, kill yourself

can you post nudes? do it.

maybe not that long but basically me and this girl started something last January, nothing really formal, just company and fun. Then it started to get a bit awkward when she introduced me to her friends and they started to call me 'her boyfriend'. But nothing really changed between us.
A week ago she went back to her country (somewhere in Europe, came back last Friday and she summoned me for a coffee this afternoon.
She told me she needed some time for herself and stuff.
I said I understand and that if she needs to talk to someone, a friend or anything I could help with she can count on me.

Not sure what you mean with that

Don't really know how to green text sorry

why? I don't even know if I feel bad or not

I suppose I could. Not sure if I have any

>Not sure if I have any
search 'em, post 'em

It's means how are you, you fucking autist.

Well I'm not sure. I suppose its ok. I'm leaving soon anyway and I never made an 'official move' or introduced her as my gf. I think she was expecting that from me. She is much older then me as well. Maybe that has something to do?

I remember taking pictures of her nude but cannot find any yet (changed my phone)

Is English your first language?

no

Your threads pretty boring user

Yeah, you can tell.

How's your relationship?

is it that bad?
how you can tell?

maybe its because is not a made up thing

No your thread is just boring, the situation is boring, you seem boring, why even bother making this thread?

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

why even reply to it then?

Thought you should just know how utterly boring this is

how big was his dick?

Why won't you be a man and swallow the MGTOW redpill?
P.S. Sandman Jewtube.

well, thanks for your contribution

No problem

her*
it was 6 inches

Yeah I agree with this guy. Coupled with your poor English it's a bad thread. 2/10 for effort.

Was she a trap

Friendzoner, you were up her ass too much. Never gave her the chance to chase you. Girls like guessing. Act real interested then not at all. She'll come to you like a junkie feenin for a hit. Give her small doses of interest, act preocuppied like you have a life, be like sorry, can't hang out today gotta take care of some things aka make up shit. You don't appear needy. She'll think you're hot. Girls don't want white knights up their ass 24/7, it's annoying.

Stealing OP's thread here; how're you guys doing today?