Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl...

Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl. Even if you cut it off or invert it you are still a boy forever.

yeh

Agreed, and it's disgusting how modern society actually supports these people with mental illnesses who use surgery to try to "change" their gender because they're mentally sick.

But penis transplants are a thing now. Therefore it is possible for someone with two X chromosomes to get a penis transplanted onto them.

That's some shit quality bait there buddy.

Sure, but they'd still be a girl, just with a transplanted dick. No different than if a dude chopped his dick off and got breast implants. Still a dude, just butchered up due to mental illness.

Not true. My penis is far bigger and more masculine than my girlfriend's tiny limp dick. I imagine licking a clitorous is about the same as whenever I suck on her little manclit.

Prove it.

But you're only as old as you feel, so can't you be the gender that you feel?

>Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl. Even if you cut it off or invert it you are still a boy forever.

That's like saying if you go "woof woof" you're a dog and can't just decide to be a cat.

You're missing the point. OP literally said:

>Only boys have penises. If you have a penis you can never be a girl.

And here I am proving him wrong. You even admitted it yourself.

>Only boys have penises

You heard it folks. Men don't have penises. Thank you for this enlightening post, completely deserving of its own thread OP.

I think you are aware of the path of logic op is using. By your logic if I rip out a girls vaginas and tape it to my leg that makes me a woman because I have one now.

Thank you for the pedantic comment

My point is not that genitalia determines the gender. My point is that TECHNICALLY either gender could have a penis or vagina. Do you get it now?

But can I act like a girl if I have a penis?

What about people who are born with both genitals or none? Or people who have a penis but also a uterus?

If you want to say gender and sex are different, fine. But why not just have bathrooms based on sex instead of gender?

>everyone is sperm. You can grow a body but you'll still be sperm

If they had good parents they did chemical therapy and they picked a gender at birth. If they have shitty feminist parents, they have a physical deformity.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Because your gender and sex should align unless you have a mental disorder.

Newfag
>In b4 b8

I think OP meant that only boys are BORN with penises, and that just because you put one over your vagina doesn't mean you're now a boy.

So, I'm guess this thread is just "who can b8 the hardest", huh?

How do you know that he meant that? Prove it.

No. You are as old as you are and you are the gender you are. Your feelings don't change facts

Fair enough.

what's funny about saying that they're mentally sick, is that it's almost routinely acknowledged that it is a mental illness. The thing is, according to all medical science, the best way to treat it is to accept it as reality so that they don't hate themselves. They're perfectly capable of living happy lives, if they're treated like they think they should be

supporting their change is the only way to treat them