I need help fixing the floor

I need help fixing the floor.

There is a dip by the ice machine, but the drain is higher up so any dropped ice cubes that melt end up forming a puddle that we have to wait to evaporate. Can you think of any way to get it to the drain?

Perhaps remove tiles in a line to where the drain is, add pipe connecting to existing drain pipe and move drain across?

Can you draw what you mean?

Take it to /diy/

take it in the ass dry like your daddy used to

Move the ice machine on top the dip

Maybe this clears it up a bit?

Its connected to stuff right by it otherwise I would. I think it would still drip down though.

Take up tile in dip and all tiled within a foot. Get some leveling patch. Glue tiles back in place. No more dip except you.
Source: I used to be a floor installer.

Don't have funds or time to move the hole.

self leveling cement.

That did help, I will ask my manager about that.

you care way too much about this job. What are you even doing? McD?

It's really inexpensive and best case scenario will take at most a day to do if you obviously have the right stuff, basically you'd have two drains with this new one in the dip spot connected to the pipes on the right

>There is a dip by the ice machine, but the drain is higher up so any dropped ice cubes that melt end up forming a puddle that we have to wait to evaporate. Can you think of any way to get it to the drain?

>Remove the tiles
>Put down some floor leveling compound to get rid of the dip
>Replace tiles
>Grout

Shouldn't cost more than $100 if you don't go crazy ripping up the existing tile

>you care way too much about this job
kek.........nigger detected

OP is B&

tell manager to fix....problem solved

Keep the room so cold ice won't melt

wash the fucking floor, then kick ice cubes onto the drain when they fall