Okay Sup Forums i thing my gf is cheating on and my friend told me that he saw her with another dude car and she is...

okay Sup Forums i thing my gf is cheating on and my friend told me that he saw her with another dude car and she is very suspicious lately and spindling a lot of time on her facebook messenger is there any way i can get in to her facebook account or phone so i can read all the shit she do i really need help

thats her in the pic

bump

dump her, she's ugly

Why do these girls take these pictures where their expression is like 'Does my pussy stink?'

>dat forehead

tits is good tho

>dat fivehead

op here

so any one have an idea ?

kek

Probably just whoring. Using her pussy as an ATM.

OP we're gonna need a pic of a sharpie in her turd cutter before we can proceed

her web browser might have password stored. otherwise a keylogger

lets see that ass

this is not your gf. these pics have been around for a while. just reverse image search them.

lol wait is she even 18 lmao she looks 16 op

no the browser dose not have the password and she dont even use her laptop just on her phone

OP, honestly, she's way too ugly to be worth the effort.

fuck off smart ass

no gf titties no help

Edgy OP is edgy

here u go

See

i think she's pretty damn sexy

i really need help

Why do people lie on anonymous imageboards? Like what is the fucking point?

The girl posted is not OPs gf. So is this story even true? What do you get from just lying anonymously?

Lie, people lie on /b, no every post is the truth.

She went to my school.

You could play spot the differences with these two photos.

Fuck off newfag.

Key logger is the best way. Then login from her computer so she doesn't get any alerts. You could also not be a bitch and beat it out of her.

Don't trust your friend, he might just want to fuck up your relationship so he can have her for himself.

Keep your eyes open, use a condom.
See if her behaviour changes.

Suspicious? Just talk to her

Still suspicious? Dump her and move on. Can't do it without trust. No fucking point fishing through her phone

Listen mate, from one Sup Forumsro to another. Ive eben in a suspicious relationship and trust me they escalate and can drive you crazy. literally send you over the edge to bad places.

The fact that you said she is on fb messenger alot meens you are actively looking to see if she is online then cataloging it in your brain.

Its clear you don't trust her and tbh why would you waste your time being with someone you don't trust. In my last relationship it felt like if I left her it was the end of the world. Crazy shit happened in that relationship and I never trusted her.

In all honestly you should just break it off with her now, delete her facebook or your fb and delete her off everything you have so you don't even have to look at her, start moving on. I moved on and it was the hardest thing I ever did. Now I've been in this relationship for 2 years and I never doubt her one bit. I never thought it would be possible ya know but there are people out there that it will just work with. Don't waste your time with someone that makes you feel shit man. Even if its not them doing it and its all in your head, she doesn't make you secure enough and its not worth the mental ache.

Lifes so short, why would you want to be in anything less than perfect?

I know you wont listen but good luck out there and don't let a girl dominate your thoughts negatively. we are a long time dead bro