New thread Boxxy/Catie

New thread Boxxy/Catie

Forever Queen

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hail to the true queen forever.

Amen

My cousin met her at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Boxxy

Sage

Sorry to Minnesota dude, I left. How are you?

So in just a few days Boxxy is going to have a press conference to announce she is transgendered, and will begin taking male hormones shortly thereafter.

Is anyone else kind of mad about this?

I'd wait to see her stream her surgeries. Wait for before and after pics. Afterwards, an hero.

Sup, lovely? Got the b&hammer from Sup Forums today. Just 3 days...
Nothing new here.

It's actually possible given her recent pictures, that Boxxy has already unofficially begun male hormone treatments

Is there really a pic of her staring at rainbow dick?

What you get banned for?

I am doing good having an okay night just watching anime.

Not much dude. Watching a movie.

You getting banned from Sup Forums really doesn't surprise me.

No, lol.

I do not believe that bs just give it up we will never believe your crap.

What's best is every other contender that's ever come to try to be queen, they all think they'll last.

Boxxy is the queen of b, for now, forever.

It's actually hilarious hearing that you stalkerfags are really that far down on the food chain that you don't even seem to know anyone who received an e-mail
probably because of these threads

You'd have to be retarded to believe him.

I don't know why they even bother.

I found some texas cutter chick on ml that looks just like her, give me 5 and I'll try to find it again.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

Exsactly.

Sup Forums doesn't have a queen and you are all cringefags

these threads aren't going to last
Boxxy is going to announce that she is coming out as a man in just a few days

Okay, found it again.
17F86E0
9C033FD
6A48330
815A4E5

She's really fucking chatty and has an accent, but her face is very similar. I think at least.

No shit?

i agree shes fucking disgusting

Velma from /soc/ lol. She's 17 in those videos btw.

But what do they mean?!

Same old. Have to post off a hot spot for a few days, or pull the trickery tonight.

(Not like I don't know how to fix it...)
Yes, I'm dodging the question. Can't tell you on open forum.
You can see it, right? You described it perfectly.
It's obviously what you described.

They are codes for videos on ml

Fair enough

That is stupid & its just as fake as Sandy Hook LOL.

Boxxy sent out an e-mail to her inner circle this past weekend detailing her struggle with being forced to live as a female and is already undergoing therapy with the goal of coming out as a man by 2017

again, the irony that some of you breathe/live/shit Boxxy and weren't important enough in the scene to be told about this speaks volumes about the cringe level in here

More surprised I didn't get b& for shit posting in your threads more often.
Sup Forums has about 70% the same threads here.

I just feel like I'm not participating, if I don't get the occasional ban.

fuck I hadn't heard about that
good if it makes these threads disappear

Rolling my d20

15, works

I always find it hilarious when one of my reports works and someone gets banned here.

How can she be queen if she never showed tits?

they will

as soon as it sinks in that Boxxy is going to have a feminine penis in less than 6 months, that some evidence suggests she's started on it now

Shes not a slut that is what makes her pure & special

Lol. It's been sooooooooo long since I was b& here. 3 months at least. I don't think I've ever been banned from these threads either.
Even the advertising flood didn't get me banned. I use that file sometimes for the "real life cam" threads now. Drives the Dane who makes them nutty.

Sluts can't be queen, user.

She never needed to show anything.

Oh man those real life cam threads are fucking SHIT

I want her to be my own personal slut. I would take it if I had to share her. An occasional DP would be fun.

Doesnt that mean shes just attention whoring? Also didnt she come back and start begging for money?

That's the thing isn't it? These Boxxyfags here imagine their tiny cocks going in her pussy and now it's slowly going to get plugged up until it becomes a meaty surgically-formed cock they'd have to imagine sucking

No, people offered to donate her money. She didn't ask for it.

Wow Boxxy is slowly going to turn into a man. Even I can't help but wish there were some way to stop it. She's totally making a huge mistake.

I thought she made a board specifically for weirdos and put up a paypal email so they could donate.

No. That thread was on uni and still is in the archive. Catie didn't make any boards.

Does she even know how to use a computer? She acts so dumb.

If you ever see walls of text, in Danish, that happens to translate to a navy seal pasta...
Wasn't me.
Especially if it has pictures of pasta or Spider-Man attached. I chased Kat of this board. I'm not afraid to desu a few things.
Just surprised no bans from filling their threads with pasta. Cold stale pasta.

>She acts so dumb.

Because what you just said wasn't stupid as fuck?

Yeah but I mean she isn't even able to string normal sentences together. How does she know how to use a computer let alone create boards?

I'm glad that fucking rabbit only lasted about a month.

Stop talking to me.

Agreed. Was the stupidest thing I've seen here in a while

She's an idiot--face it.

Just wondering if she has some shlub do her online legwork for her since she clearly isn't computer-literate. Stop being so touchy faggot.

>implying there are things stupider than these threads

kek

We can both rejoice in it's downfall.

What you up to anyway?

Lol. Helio-chopper rofl.
You've put up with me for years, and I was way worse.
Never gave you the text wall, though. Probably because it takes the fun out. I only use that tactic when I know it will work.
You're pretty impervious to trolling, unless you've had way too much to drink.

Just fucking about with my guitar. You?

Some shit really pisses me off when I'm drunk. I ignore pretty much everything these days though even when I am drunk.

Trying to put off sleepy time and thinking about work tomorrow

Don't know how you handle that little amount of sleep.

So Boxxy's slowly going to turn into a man in the next 6 months. I'm still floored by this news.

Lol, years of practice. I guess some people just deal better with less sleep. I feel and look like shit most days in work though, I won't lie.

I never get enough sleep and always feel like shit lmao

Apart from when I get to wake up late and have morning faps, good shit.

wow

Oh but, Senpai, I know all your buttons. I just like you too much to push them for fun.
That's not what friends do. I consider you a friend.

It does suck I don't have time for a morning fap. Fuck it I just jerk off in work sometimes if I'm bored.

Legit? Just off the toilets for 15 minutes? kek

Who has their cock in their hand?

I appreciate it. Have definitely not been in the mood for having my buttons pushed the past few days.

Yeah man, done that loads of times.

That dick is about to be in my hand. Going to knock one out before sleepy byes.

Boxxy will

in less than 6 months

Thoughts

You know I have around 30 images I don't post, that I have.
I just post silly shoops, and a few real ones.
You and I know enough about each other, that it's pointless. I like and respect you, I don't want to make you feel bad.

Thoughts?

Yeah I haven't been feeling great lately. I'm good now though I guess.

Can't stand her.

>Can't stand her
Why?

how high has the nose job donation fund gotten?

Just one of those people I took an instant dislike to. There's other reasons, but frankly I don't care about her enough to get into them and I have work in 4 hours.

Also I'm trying to jerk off.

Jerk it!