I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side...

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Stop being so sensitive. Maybe she thought you were cute.

Also for me I like both, it depends on my mood. If a cute girl asks me in, I am certainly not going to turn her down.

This is b8 fa66ot, sage it.

Fuck dude get help... nobody who gets that annoyed by something that simple is sane. Also understand that you dont have a right for privacy in public places like a parking lot. You are not the center of the universe and if you are bothered by a girl smoking a cigarette in a parking lot, just leave. Also which kind of person expects a fast food employee to be professional in a way like that? You are crazy man.

Are people here really this new? Sigh.

how long can you keep posting the same bait over and over until you've truly become insane?

>I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish
Might as well eat dog puke

Also user ur a fag. Instead of getting triggered, explain to her why your eating alone in your car like a true faggot

>and got a Filet-O-Fish combo

Never get the Filet-o-fish. They have low volume, so they usually sit there for hours before anyone gets it.

user is single and schiz

>and got a Filet-O-Fish

Well now, there's your first problem..

Why? Just go to a fucking table, are you that antisocial?

She knows, OP finish her before she finds out.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

so what exactly are we supposed to reply with? every thread every day is bait for something.

More interested about why you bouht a filet-o-fish rather than why a minimum wage worker tried to duck ur dick

>Whining
>Can't handle human interaction
>No greentext
>Eats fast-food often
Stop being a bitch op. Be happy anyone wants to talk to a slob like you. Most importantly, stop eating so unhealthy

quit bitching OP.

Gr8b8m8r88/8

Way to bring back a seldom used vintage copy pasta. All these mother fuckers showing how new fag they are.

1,000,000,000 gets op.
Bravo.

Autism intensifies

Seldom used?? This crap pasta comes up at least once a week. OP is a shameless, uncreative faggot.

Seriously, what the fuck is the point of posting this old ass shitty stale copy pasta?
Are you fucking retarded OP?

Little bitch, I ain't on Sup Forums every day. You fucking NEET. get a job application.

I bet your a fucking white guy.

>How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?
Because you were stuffing another fish filet into gelatinous ass, in the car park,retard. you obviously visit regularly enough for her to remember you. Be thankful she was brave enough to speak to your terrifying ass

>tried to duck your dick

>b-but I have a life!

Shameful, pathetic retort. Git gud faggot.

mobile lurker confirmed

you sound like a butt-hurt tumblr faggot whos been triggered over nothing

Man you got me so mad right now rawrrrrrr.

hello its meh

Nice copy pasta

>lurker
>he posted
That's not quite how the term works, newfriend-o.

She was hitting on you, betafag.

Kys, that's what, do you know what a 404 error is? You don't reply to a thread and it dies, maybe you should put off posting on your first day of Sup Forums

Dude you should commend this Restaraunt for caring about its regular customers. She probably thinks you're just a lonely guy who eats alone, and here you are blowing this out of proportion. Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came.