I have nothing interesting to say I'm just bored and it's 2:00am and I have an early morning meeting but I don't feel...

I have nothing interesting to say I'm just bored and it's 2:00am and I have an early morning meeting but I don't feel like sleeping.

What you doing, Sup Forums?

just about to to head off to my drug recovery group meeting, not by choice but i have a court case and have to do this stupid program

what's the story behind that? are you not doing drugs now?

I'm glad I don't have things called meetings in my life

Shitposting. Waiting for a friend to hit me up

I generally don't – but occasionally I have to see a client IRL (I am a web developer) so I try and schedule them all for one day so I can get it over and done with. First one is at 9:00am, then one at 11:00, then one at 2:00 all in different parts of the city (Johannesburg)

i got arrested and charged for selling drugs, so now im enrolled in these programs, counselling, drug tests all before my court date to show it was a mistake 19yo male btw i have to play it like im a heavy drug user to get on the courts good side

the life

Been reading meaningless shit and clicking aimlessly for the last 2 hours instead of sleeping. Also 2 AM. At least I have no meetings.

How's life in Joburg? Africa is the only continent I didn't visit yet but I no draw to it at all, tourist or otherwise. Should I bother?

make some OC here, OP; tell a funny story or something

did you make mad stacks doing that?

Yeah, it's okay. definitely pays to be white. don't bother coming to johannesburg. Cape Town is pretty fucking awesome though, I go there every year for summer/christmas holidays.

Hockey just started so I'm not up to much here. Canadianfag here, half past 7. Been pretty uneventful today but its not bad..

pretty decent, probably about 5k in a couple months which is decent for 19yo still at uni with a normal part time job as well... worst was i got $1800 seized off me when i got caught and the police still have my phone(iphone 6s worth 1.1k)

British male here, half 1 in the morning and fapping. Fapping like hell man.

I was married at 19 to an American girl so I could get a visa. Lived in worked in LA for 4 years but got over LA and my wife so I moved back to South Africa when I was 23. Am now 27.

I have a girlfriend but I still enjoy a good wank every few days.

I gotta be up in about 10-11 hours. Considering I'm always tired as fuck because it takes me forever to fall asleep, I should think of going to bed soon.
But, whatever.
>inb4 pussy, I usually only get 5-7 hours of sleep and still work mon-fri
Well, just listening to music, doing some coke.
Pretty depressed, as always...

>5k in a couple months

That's basically what I make.

I have a shitty currency.

Why are you depressed user? if you can do coke

>tfw get laid when I want
>haven't gotten laid in about a week though, found out current fwb is fucking around
>pretty sure we were both considering being more than fwb, so kinda rustled me
>pretty much never fap. Too depressed, fapping just doesn't do it anymore
I've rekindled with drugs last winter when I moved out, current roomie also does a lot of drugs
Got a new job in april, before that was making about 6$ under the table for manual labor, was tough af. Now got a job much more stressful but easier overall I think. Pays much more.
I was still able to get drugs even when I didn't have money, friends hooked me up.
Since last weekend I've been doing coke every night, don't know if I'll keep it up to an every day thing. I've also noticed it tends to somehow depress me while I'm still on it.
I guess I'm just completely fucked. I miss her, man. I fucking miss her.

shit man, i get it. you'll get over it though. I've had like 3 girls made me wanna kill myself over. glad I didnt as i got someone special now, I think

My mom called me, my grandma is dead.

That's what everyone's been telling me...
Going on nearly two years since the breakup and it only gets worse every day m8.
Fucking hate this shit...
>I think
How aren't you sure user?

watching steam update because I haven't opened it in six months instead of playing something because I finally got a half hour to myself... which is ending in about 5 minutes

>tfw my mom did that 2 weeks ago and she was sobbing
it hurts man

looks wise a solid 7/10 face and 8/10 body, good cook, blows at least once every 10 days or so. It's hard to find anything wrong with her. But sometimes I think of other girls i have been with when we are having sex and i dont think that is is supposed to be like that?

>Going on nearly two years since the breakup and it only gets worse every day m8.

maybe you fucked then. have you tried to find someone new?

>tfw no grandparents left
>surviving parent has terminal cancer

it only gets worse bro. have a werthers.

My mom was sobbing too, it's been hard on her.
Shit man, you have my sympathy.

Met the girl of my dreams 19 September 2010, officially hooked up 12 October 2010, all went to shit a few months after and she had a kid couple of years later.

I met someone else in 2012 and still with them now.

But make no fucking mistake. 2010 girl is still the one, always was the one, always will be. I remember everything, every year when summer ends I play out each anniversary as the dates go by. You never ever get over it. Never. Time to sleep now with the fat cow I'm stuck with instead of raising a family with the girl I love. Fuck this life man. Fuck it to hell.