The most alpha male in sports

Zanetti

you can say anything to him and he can brush it off because you literally has it all

are chelsea fans about to get all man united 2014 on us?

duncan ferguson

HIGH TEST

>Italian
>alpha male
p-p-p-p-p-p-pick one you massive FAGGOT

>The most alpha male in sports

Nemanja Vidic is most alfa male u will ever see

Meh i like berezutski better

Agree. He got a nosebleed celebrating lol and apparently he's a complete maniac. I could hear him screaming on touchline the whole game

t*rrone

Definite cokehead

this

Chelsea made a great decision to hire this guy because that's exactly what their players need, a fat big kick up their arse. You can't sabotage your own team and expect to get away with it. Expect to see half that squad cleared off next season.

Aparently he was shouting 'I'll kill you, I'll kill you' at the defence when Lukaku had his chance

yes
"VI AMMAZZO! VI AMMAZZO!"
also, when Darmian lost a ball in defense, he immediately subbed him with Desciglio.
He is arrogant and I don't really like him, but everyone who see his teams have to agreee he is a great coach, both tactically and for what concerns group-building and tension

It's weird when i see people from other countries describe him as "scary" because he just seems awkward as fuck to me. He's like a fat kid that couldn't play, so he decided to learn theoretical part to fit in. He's an ugly motherfucker no doubt, but seems like a nice, corny dude, there's a reason why players don't live or return to CSKA after a couple of years in other clubs.

Didn't he just cut himself with his watch? I remember when our basketball NT was playing for bronze medal and won on final second on previous Olympics David Blatt got so worried he couldn't stop his nose bleed for like 10 minutes.

Alpha? Maybe

JUST? Definitely

>Not Löw sniffing his hand

>alpha male
>literary put a rat in top of head because bald
Kek

literally looks like a cartel hitman

He's based desu

>now we have to lose against Sweden or Germany will rekt us the man

>Germany
>Beating Italy
Sceglierne uno

Conte is based, he has his shit together.

Why is Travolta managing Italy?