You will never be a german soldier marching with your bros to stalingrad to partake in the greatest...

>you will never be a german soldier marching with your bros to stalingrad to partake in the greatest, bloodiest and most decisive war in the history of mankind and die for your country after killing three commishits first

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.cae11f3eb5b1
theverge.com/2016/7/13/12170590/facebook-hate-speech-germany-police-raid
bbc.com/news/technology-36804363
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are Burgers the greatest cucks in this universe?

t. vladimir

>never

Speak for yourself

Stop being a wehraboo, Tyrone

>You will never fight in the worst conflict of ww2 only to be pushed back and lose the war
Score.

yeah im pretty glad about that fact, i'll keep my warm bed regular food and gfs thank you

i bet you dont even do anything remotely hard, why fantasise about this stuff?

Sometimes I just fantasize of being a German sniper during the battle of Stalingrad, camping in a bombed-out apartment with my kar98k for months end sniping the shit out of the reds with a kill count that makes Simo Hayha proud. I shit and piss in jugs and bottles and eat stale bread and apartment rats I cook over a fire.

Finally the reds find me but I booby trapped my location and die after killing a couple of them with my carefully placed nades and luger pistol.

you fuckwit that'd suck ass

same

I just want to kill leftists

stop that shit, you filthy nigger

dude i'm 12 and that's fucking cool lol

I didn't know that feel

but now I do. I want to experience this.

That would be a terrible experience and you'd hate every second of it.
Your grandfather is rolling in his grave, you sorry sack of shit.

Fuck off leftishit. I want to die for a cause greater than myself.

>tfw Poland was offered an alliance by Nazis to destroy commies but our leader declined
Russia could have been destroyed since Nazi-Polish alliance could seek help from the west becasue nobody liked commies.
We deserved everything the germans did to us in WWII.

this, when will filthy burgers stop glorifying our dream they destroyed

You can

You have ashamed your ancestors and they're vibrating in the grave as we speak

>Implying it would work even if you won
I'm sure draining the med and turning Moscow into a lake would be super easy and beneficial.

t. 1/64 german

Doesn't matter, it's just retarded to glorify your enemy

You're right there.

>you'll never be a pussy Norwegian letting the germans buttfuck your country until the end of the war

C'mon, even the Finns fought hard guys, like, c'mon

>typical german

>tfw was considering joining Azov to continue the dream

Will it be like my Call of Duty games?

mb

In interviews Dutch SS'ers didnt really enjoy the battle for stalingrad.

Some survivor said they got shot at on arrival and had to use his friends dead body as a shield. Not what he expected when he signed up.

>War is sometimes unpleasant, and people get hurt

Wow. Fascinating, tell me more please.

>you'll never be an American burnout sitting in his room fantasizing about fighting in an enemy army while you yourself have never been in the army or meet the requirements to enlist
Well, at least I won't.

>you'll never be a Norwegian burnout sitting in his room getting mad about his country rolling over onto its back for Germany while some American across the Atlanta laughs about what a nigger filled shithole Scandinavia is becoming

phew!

>tfw this will never be u

Would rather be a Newfie soldier tbqh.

>you'll never be an American wehraboo posting that he wants to be White

>you'll never be defeated by communist untermensch then ruled by some fat nigger lover who lets immigrants into your country without restraint

Oh why, why can't I be german!

anyone else drive down the road in their shitty 93 impala blasting Sabaton pretending that they're in an Pzkpfw.IVrolling across the steppes?

Looks like ur gonna have to settle for DRUMPF

No but I walk into my gym heiling to all my niggas from Hungary and Romanian here

I don't get why people want to be in the Wehrmacht. Those stupid idiots got cucked by Hitler into dying for nothing, and now look at Germany. They're ruled by Angela Merkel. Just like, hahahaha

These Naziboo Americans are the dumbest piles of fucking shit

Sup Forums is for 18+ only

63.7% and shrinking, Dan.

nigger detected

>I will never live in a country with a white minority and a kaffir president for two terms

Oh wait, that's actually very nice

Hey bud cheer up.

It'll only be 8 years of Drumpf. Not too bad

Interesting. Now kneel to Mecca, Ahmed.

>I'll never live in a country where the Chancellor lets sand niggers come in and rape their women

ugh, life just isn't fair!

>Would rather be a Newfie soldier tbqh.
this 2bh
my grandfather one dad's side and great grandfather on my mom's side both were in the merchant navy in ww2
neat times they lived in

See You white cuck

see

Imagine being so young and naive you still believe there is glory in fighting and dying to make the political elite even richer

You mean what you have for 200 years but with the niggers?

I wouldn't want to be anything like that!

Yeah so get out

Yeah but we enslaved them first XD
nice try Kareem

:\

We were in Stalingrad. Even most Germans didn't give a shit about Nazism. They were just doing their service.

but that's what you are, faggot

And then killed eachothers to free them. Can't make this shit up.
Also
>XD
neck yourself

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L1Eh5iJBS4

>tfw Soviet Union lost the Cold War

"no u"
It's alright everyone has that edgy phase

Oh you just know Doucheland is gonna jump on the whole nigger president thing.

At least here it's not illegal to speak out against it.

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

>Implying it's illegal here
>believing everything Breitbard tell you

WW1 is regarded by Europeans as a totally pointless war, hundreds of thousands of young men lost their lives because some politician's egos got hurt, which is why we remember so it never happens again.

I'm a conservative mate but nice try

>illegal to deny the holocaust
>police can come to your house for being critical of the refugees

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/germany-springs-to-action-over-hate-speech-against-migrants/2016/01/06/6031218e-b315-11e5-8abc-d09392edc612_story.html?utm_term=.cae11f3eb5b1

Stay mad cuck haha
Enjoy your Syrians XDDD

theverge.com/2016/7/13/12170590/facebook-hate-speech-germany-police-raid

have you even read the article?
t. Tyrone Garcia

t. Sameer Banjee

is that even a name?

>I will never by my grandma's cousin bombing the shit out of the servile pseudo-race in his trusty Wellington.

no way

prove it

>I will never be an Ustasha soldier marching to Stalingrad together with Hans

Yep.

bbc.com/news/technology-36804363

Lmao at your lack of free speech.

Jesus Christ.

I had no idea we are Soviet Russia.

Since when are hate-crimes good and fucking far left and right wing faggots bad?

All they wanted was a highway to Konigsberg

>Nazi-Polish alliance
Didn't Nazis consider you guys to be subhumans that need to be eliminated?

Were Nazis massive hypocrites or is Sup Forums right about Nazis not being that bad?