Hi I make a visit to UK this previous year and confirming the english womans are very big big big sluts...

Hi I make a visit to UK this previous year and confirming the english womans are very big big big sluts. I go clubbing and all of the English men are not having circumcision also. I fuck very meny english womans when I did the clubbing. Haha I remember every rest room have writings on the restroom wall it writes
"If you sprinkel and you tinkel please sweet and have the seat" hahaha please english people's here what is this meaning of the sprinkel and tinkel? Hahah

hahah

Do you even fucking speak English? I can't understand shit from what you wrote.

hahaha
this is great

Yes sorry for my bad english I make use of ggoogle translating from of my language. Many very many english womans not make a good english also.

Your English still sucks faggot

Fuck you dick

*Fuck you, dick.

>"If you sprinkel and you tinkel please sweet and have the seat"
im dying

Where are you from, Botswana?

Glad you could visit, Borat.

And which english gwomans I like are very glamorous with dresses and sandals. These womans are drinking the wkd bottle and many clubs with the techno. Even if I do the clubbing I am getting a woman to suck my dick in the restrooms

Where are you from?

It mean great success

Kazakhstan

I'm shocked you were able to convince someone to suck your dick. You can't even speak English. Maybe it's just those British chicks don't have standards. I know I'd never suck a prick like you off. I'd rather suck Donald trump off.
#americanwhore

#1 potassium!

Get under my shoe