How does it feel to know that I could steal your bitch if I wanted to...

How does it feel to know that I could steal your bitch if I wanted to? How do you fags sleep at night knowing you will never be this good looking or well hung? Why even bother going through life if youre not at least an 8/10.

Op is fa66ot

You cannot steal what i have not.

/thread

>implying thats actually you

Sure thing fag.

And youre never going to have anything because little boys like you cant compare to men like me. Its difficult going through life with an 8 inch dick sometimes.

This is just a taste of what your girl wants but you cant provide ;)

Jelly, fags? ;)

u fukin wot m8?

you look like the ass of paris hilton

Show my picture to your bitch. Lets see if she thinks the same, fag. I guarantee you she'll get wet from this pics alone.

you seem to have a jew nose aswell fuck boii

If you can take my wife, then PLEASE do it. I'm tired of dealing with her shit sometimes and want to be single again.

this is a cringe thread now guys

Cringe

Got any pics? Wouldnt mind taking her on if she's hot enough.

Maybe so. But I also got a dick like a nigger, and I bet your bitch would love having it shoved up her pussy.

>tfw richer, bigger dick and better looking
feels good man

my girl dont fuck apes

Hey little fella, why don't you come over here to a real man. I can make your little boy pussy feel real nice if you catch my drift.

Aww look at the scared little fag wanting to draw attention away from the fact youre scared. Scared that if your bitch saw me walking down the street she'd immediately get down on her knees and start sucking this bad boy off.

Post proof, fag. Otherwise you just confirmed your a jealous ho.

Its already a cringe thread man

why does OP look like a girl

That's why he is beautiful

Lmaoooo I'm already on Sup Forums and that's pretty disgusting itself, I won't sully myself to the level of needing confirmation from faggets and a beta virgin, but hey not everyone can be at my level.

Except from that face, we know you'd never want a woman.

You look like you vape and get highschool freshmen drunk so you can finger them in your jeep.