So what were your opinions about moot?

so what were your opinions about moot?

i think he was a total sellout

He's gay

newfag

didn't he go work for google or someshit

Stop making this threads moot, you just doing this so people don't forget you. Quit your faggotry already.

sage in all fields

what kind of meme is a moot?

is he like the rare green lizard, pépé?!

sellout

I broke up with him because he wouldn't even swallow.

i think he's cool

Go die

I think he's really cute.

1/2
Pretty hot

2/2

Fuck that's obviously not him. I always loved the first one cause it looked just like him

someone else who
Enjoys the n00d 'moot'

rofl

31 year old oldfag here. On Sup Forums since August 2005.

My thoughts on moot are as follows:

-He doesn't owe us anything; he already did more for us than we could ever do for him.
-In general, a lot of people on Sup Forums, Sup Forums in particular have an attitude of entitlement that is unfortunately typical of millennials.
-There's no such thing as selling out. You either put up with all the bullshit inherent to running a site as big as Sup Forums indefinitely or you move on and do something else with your life that brings you more fulfillment. If he was handsomely compensated for the years and years of work he put into building and maintaining Sup Forums, good for him. He was dead broke and up to his eyeballs in debt as recently as 2009.
-There is no denying the fact that Sup Forums in general and Sup Forums in particular have gone way downhill in the past few years. However, I don't attribute this to moot. I attribute it to the changing culture in the western world, both online and off. We're living in an age of social justice cucks and there's a large turnover rate on Sup Forums. The average b-tard is 18 fucking years old according to our survey of Sup Forums last fall. The Sup Forums we have right now is not the same as 5 years ago or even 5 months ago. There's a lot of crossover between Sup Forums and reddit, tumblr, etc and this was largely inevitable. It's gay and it sucks but that's how it goes. Accept that nothing stays the same.

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
—Heraclitus

TL;DR: Sup Forums was a sinking ship. I'm not bitter moot got off while the getting was good, and made a fuckton of money off some dumb gook in the process. I'm grateful that he built it in the first place and we all got to spend some time here enjoying it.

"Life is short lived; life lived is forever."
—Greg Plitt

An opinion about someone who used to own this site, but no longer does?

That sounds like...

A Moot point.

i remember Sup Forums was awesome back in 2005-2007. im an oldfag aswell, yea i'm still here call me pathetic

shit went downhill ever since that project chanology scientology bullshit

yea which happened in 2008. since 2008 things went sour, there was an influx of newfags due to media attention.

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE GUY FAWKES MASKS. TOTAL FUCKING NEWFAG SHIT

Oldfag here (2007)

He put up with a lot of shit

But he never really matured into an adult and didn't know how to handle Sup Forums

So he bailed cause he couldn't cope

Would have helped if he'd learned to code...

i grew up with this site, it means a lot to me, i was sad to see him go, i wish he stayed

I grew up with this site as a teenager moot was a great guy however he acted like a faggot sometimes.

>some dumb gook

how is the guy a dumb gook? THIS IS STILL Sup Forums.

/r9k/ back in 2008 was where the heart of Sup Forums was.
there was still original content, moot scrapped the board in 2010 i think and then reintroduced it. when he brought it back most of the original user base was gone.

Sup Forums is still Sup Forums i think, nothing has changed

Who?

best boi ass I ever had

what was funny was how he brought it back cuz all the depressing losers infected other boards lol
/r9k/ is pure containment

xdddd who is moot btw guys?

inb4 newfag

xdddddd lol no

She's hot with long hair

>There's a lot of crossover between Sup Forums and reddit

reddit? who the fuck goes to reddit? what the fuck is reddit? a site where 400 pound obese social outcast and normies go to post about random trivial bullshit that they call "The Front Page Of The Internet"

front page of the internet my ass, fuck reddit

believe it or not r9k was pretty decent

hahaha

he was a fag at somethingawful and he's a fag now! my god how time flies

The OC was amazing
But the people were losers shits

You know who has an attitude of entitlement? Everybody. And you know what? They're right. You think you're entitled to the roads you drive on, and the building you live in, and the society you are supported by - and you are. You don't even realize that you think you're entitled to it, because you were just born into that society, and you don't really think about the countless millions of humans that spent their entire lives building the things that you take for granted.

It's okay; it would be weird if you did think about all that.

But you need to realize that these "Millennials" you are annoyed by; they are just like you were. And still are. And all of us are.

I know. You feel old, and you're starting to see how thankless young people can be, and it's getting close to that point where you start to question what you've done in life, and what effect you've actually had on the world. This line of thinking can kill you, though.

Don't go gently into that dark night, user. Don't be okay with calling people gooks. Don't believe the SJW narrative. Don't just be another jaded fucking meme.

Also, don't end your posts with quotes. This isn't Criminal Minds, dude.

>Don't go gently into that dark night, user

well said