Hey, Sup Forums. Just turned 18 recently and I don't want to take on responsibilities of being adult...

Hey, Sup Forums. Just turned 18 recently and I don't want to take on responsibilities of being adult, I'm still a virgin, and I want to fuck some highschool pussy but I'm too much of a coward to talk to girls. Any advice? inb4 suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

Don't let anyone talk you out of suicide. If you feel it is the best choice, go for it.

agreed, he is an ideal candidate for it and should proceed with great haste

thanks guys

Get a decent job. Go to school, if you already aren't doing this things.

Work for yourself, not for the others, do whatever fucking pleases you. Live your own fucking life.

There are people who are way more happy alone, instead of being with someone else.

Eventually you will find someone you love. And this person will fucking stomp in your heart, but that's life. And shit happens. Live for yourself, there's no problem in being selfish.

i think i speak for everyone that you should DEFINITELY kill yourself. please.

If you're 18, why are you still attracted to young children? Get away from high schoolers, creep.

This is why 18 year olds shouldn't be allowed to vote.
No life experience.

shut up faggot.

Well let me reassure you 10 years later and I still dont want to be an adult, too fucking bad user!

Yep, this. We dont need any more pedo losers on the planet.

Unhand her, Dan Backslide.

Why not go up to a super nerdy or fat girl (pretty much someone with low self esteem), get to know her, then bang her.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

read

>Ain'tclickingthatshitnigga.jpg

Shut up newfag. You are interrupting a sacred ritual

Yep, going to be attending a 2 year college. Although I see myself doing freelance work for sure, I'm great at learning on my own good and applying it rather than having an education shoved down my throat that I don't need. Thanks user, I liked what you said about how there's no problem to being selfish.

Oh...ok. I will, sorry.

No U, shitlord.

sex is exponential, once you get the first one it becomes a cake walk to get laid, probably because you realize its not all that great.
Just hang in there, i didn't lose it until college and 2 years later 30% of single girls i meet want of peace of the D

>Implying I'm a newfag.

You kids nowadays.

You're not an adult until 27

Why don't you want to be an adult, have a job, have independence, do something you want, finally change the way your life is going.

Or would you rather stay at high school with all the chads and care what they think?

It's the fear of unknown that scares me the most, I have friends and people enjoy my company, but it's the extra step in life I've never experienced, and that scares the shit out of me.

If you want to fuck a bitch so bad lower you standards to lose that v card, go to parties and fuck a bottom bitch, then work your way up the pussy tree... Worked for me

'chads'
lol

How about instead of raising the legal voting age, we actually teach students something useful, like politics. Public school is garbage. At least in north america and england anyways.

>We wont teach you how to balance a checkbook or first aid, but we sure will teach you how to find the hypotenuse of a triangle, or what a tectonic plate is!

Don't be a pussy, growing up is the shit... Literally become your own boss if everything goes according to plan

Just commit suicide, it solves literally all your problems.

It's not that bad, and assuming you have a caring family you can take it steps at a time. Also never do something because it's the thing you "should do" don't go to parties if you don't want to, don't stay at home if you don't want to.

Honestly just do you and fuck everyone else.

this

try geritol
worked for me
thanks geritol

Listen up kiddo, there's a girl out there who will hook up with you right now but your "standards" might not be met. But you WILL get laid with no bullshit. Think about every girl who's ever been attracted to you. Just find a girl who's that easy yet semi attractive, or even barely attractive. Fuck that pussy

Fuck it, you're right. I just gotta go for it and stop being a faggot.

For the longest time I thought I hated learning. Then I got to college, and I actually got to pick what I got to learn, then learned something actually useful. Turns out, I love learning, and I think education is amazing and everyone should go through it
We need to take high school, (which in my opinion is the worst of the worst) and completely uproot it. It's not just useless, it's really harmful, because we tell kids that what they learned in high school will prepare them for the real world, and that is a horrible, disgusting lie.

Sorry for ranting off topic, but this shit makes so upset. I wish I could do something about it other than rage on Sup Forums about it.

Fuck me brother.
Fuck kid, life has not even begun to screw you. Wait until you're 45.

This is why 18 year olds shouldn't be allowed to vote.
No life experience.

Who is this