youtube.com/watch?v=P2wjlUvk09E
youtube.com/watch?v=QCRLgY1u70s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=qhTUGB-xBAI

kek

Faggot just posting from the other ylyl fucking kill yourself

What's so funny?

Welcome to Sup Forums

I think it's the diabetes ad right there and she's fat. Idk.

That's low even for Sup Forums standards

That wasn't ylyl that was a feel

bait

Hope your dad dies too Op

>ylyl
>posts that feel
Edgelord faggot

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Well if her father killed himself because she's a nigger lover then its pretty funny

what the fuck is that shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=7l5aaHaFU68

What the heck op, I came to laugh after having a bad day

Welcome to Sup Forums, summerfag.

pudding

Oh shit, i didnt even notice that. I only took the picture cause shes fat and her dads dead

Thank you! I worked hard on it, probably 3 hrs last night.

See you around m80!

dead thread

How did you know in new?

Also, how do you do the trifecta triangles? I want to be a senior-citizen fag

so its a thread about dead fathers? still lame

>knowing what a copypasta is
>getting called a big nose neckbeard with bad taste in jumpsuits because of it
>mfw

Not even a neck beard, just not a faggot like you. Im 6'2" and 250 ibs. Don't fuck worry me kid...

Nigger, ill have silent bob rape ur bummy hole m8, so shut fuck

no one asked you fag

Fuck you OP.

Okay, you guys are not contributing so I'm done. Mods, please close this thread.

(Op)

youtube.com/watch?v=P2wjlUvk09E

Love ya too, faggot

don't worry op, i got it.

ai contrubut looks its dud nigur

Hey faggot, im op you sumabitch. Shut fuck

Done

Kek, op's mad because of pasta's.

well ok... fuckin lost

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

xd

Shut the fuck up. Even if you're not wrong about the 6'2 thing kek.

you dont have anything to say? just posting stale pasta?

Get the fuck out and never come back

>xd

Same guy, lost.

Im op, and i havent responded to the copy pastas, nor dobi care about them cause i shit post all the time, so shut fuck

Fuck u that was oc rt there nigga!

hmmmmmm, not sure

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

OK I'll close the thread. I'm a mod so I can do that. Wait here while I go find the thread cancelling button.

did u 720 no scoep da eneme???

Shut fuck
Ill sex ur cat

youtube.com/watch?v=QCRLgY1u70s

oh noes

please no... we were contributing

Knock knock!

who dere

Too late nigga u done goofed

Who let this basketball American on the thread.

edgy teenage wanker

Dat boi

Daquan

those fucking dubs

dat boi who?

Where's that funny banana when u need him?

Oh shit waddup!

it's funny because she's fat right?

Classic

Oh shit whaddup

you get grand dad instead.

all those polygons

what time tonight we get 888888?

No no no no no Wrooong that scene is in HER DREAM. You fuckibg scumbag!!!!!!

Look at how fresh the ground is.
Grass coverign everything else.
Old faggot was probably hanging on to see his chubby little girl gradute.
He didn't make it.

You're a really terrible person OP.

You fuckers seem stressed.. here have some pussy

And her dads dead

That's the funny part

▲▲

Mega kek

Ship's doctor just stands there like a statue while member of the crew has obvious medical emergency

>even in space they hate niggers

I GOT DUBS AND TRIPS!!!