I genuinely want to know how long you fags have been coming to Sup Forums. no judgement just curious...

i genuinely want to know how long you fags have been coming to Sup Forums. no judgement just curious. ive been here since 2012.

mid 2000's user. Place is not the same. it's more mellow

Shortly before 2011, i remember a bunch of people in wood shop going on Sup Forums and been hooked ever since

Last year
>inb4 newfag

Early 2015, It's gotten so much worse since then.

for about 6 years, but mostly i was out of b cuz lurking fit and v most of the time

here's some advice:
leave.
you will be much happier with your life.

I've been on here since 2011. Even then things were better on here than they are now.

i believe 7-8 years
>this place is so much worse then it was

2006. things were more visceral then with fewer normies, things are different now for good or ill depending who you ask.

Anyone who hasn't been here since 2003 or earlier is stupid. It's amazing to see how much transgenders and crossdressers have taken over. In 2003, they were NEVER a thing.

There was GORE instead of TRAPS.

It's a "2016" thing. As transgenders get more and more "mainstream," we are all going to slowly get more gender fluid. Probably in 100 years either transgenders will be killed on site, or gender simply wont exist beyond medical coding.

2009 here

just after dank memes were being invented

A few weeks ago user i heard about b whilst browsing Reddit

Since 2009 or 2010. Not sure if things were better or worse then than they are now. I guess it's a wash.

late 2006

About 3 years. Waited a month or two before posting though. Never behaved like a newfag.

>2003 or earlier
Sup Forums was created in 2003. Fucking newfag pretending to be an oldfag.

Thought I recognized you. That's me, far left.......

gtfo/pic related
3/10 for almost slightly upsetting me

Honestly? Probably 2004. I will stick with this ship until it goes under and 404's for the last time.

Read about toaster Steve in the local paper. They had a bunch of quotes from here and it sounded like a strange and interesting place. Turns out it's just a bunch of faggots but I come here on occasion for the sexy shemales.

i'm a newfag. been coming here and lurking since late 2014.

remember when cp just stayed on Sup Forums for like, hours or even days

I also miss actually raids.

who was the racist radio talks how host that got totally screwed over?

Yea, this place used to be like the wild fucking west, those were good times.

>who was the racist radio talks how host that got totally screwed over?

Hal Turner?

How the fuck would I know when it was created? I came in 2003, and it was here. I am 30 years old, which means I was 17 in 2003. I came to Sup Forums and Totse every day.

You don't even fucking know what Totse is dumbass. You are a child.