Name a better cigarette brand

Name a better cigarette brand.

>Pro tip: you can't

Brand loyalty to a brand that makes its money off of killing you.

What doesn't fucking kill you now a days

Camel is the best

im a fan of this cool brand called not needing oxygen tanks at 45

>smokes crushes
>same type as every middle school kid trying cigs for their first time
>underage B&

If you squeeze the tip hard enough you get a nice cold surprise.

Luckys all the way man

Get that middle school white boy shit outta here

cancer

unfiltered garbage
>but I'd smoke them if I had nothing else

...So, had you decided to smoke you would have smoked 2-3 packs a day?

oh my god, oh my god, there are ADULT cigarettes and CHILD cigarettes ... who fucking new????

OP is right. Camels are smooth and tasty.

nine out of ten men that smoke camels prefer women.

>"who fucking new."
>all my wut

>unfiltered garbage
Implying filters do anything at all.

>Cancer sticks
Go green

Camel is God tier

>newport
get that nigger shit out of here

God damn it.

Thanks for pointing that out.

camel crush is god king tier

>2016
>not using e-cigs

Really?

REALLY??

Smoke a Marlboro Red, then rip the filter off one and smoke it and tell me if they're just the same.

Marlboro, camels are kid smokes

pall mall reds if I'm stressed. pall mall blues if I'm chill.

im sure all those chemicals you're inhaling have no negative effects on your body

only pussy wannabe hipsters use e-cigs

I don't smoke. But cigarettes always intrigue me.
I just like the way they're packaged.

People don't buy cigarettes in papers made for filters just to rip the filter off. If the luckys are packed good enough you won't get shit in your mouth. Unless you like slobbering all over the cancer stick.

This is so valid, or take it a step higher and smoke a black without a filter.

Nah bro vaping is good for you

That doesn't even make sense.

>kid smokes
Yeah, that's just God damn stupid.

I could go along with an argument for smoking Camels, Marlboros, or whatever over something like a fucking Capri 120, but most cigarettes are just cigarettes.

Marlboros are harsher than Camels. Is that supposed to be "manly"? Do you wear really abrasive underwear and wool shirts, too?

I'd rather smoke cigarettes because that way I can anticipate my future battle with hardly operable cancer but Vaping is relatively new and already been thought to be connected to popcorn lung.

Crushes are okay, but the best cigarettes Camel makes are right here. The golds are good too.

People still smoke? Why?

>33 year old normalfag here

black & mild, marlboro red is okay and pall mall red

Because they taste damn good after a couple glasses of whiskey and a fat ameriburger

Sorry holmes, Marb Reds are THE ONLY cigarettes

American spirit also Turkish golds and crushes are the most common smokes I card people for

not true, but a lot of them do, i think its better cause you can smoke all day without having to go to the store for more cigs. but ive seen pretty normal people use them, non of those weird looking hipster fags.

are you a girl?

>legit

hand rolled (can) get you better product but out of the pack yes camel is a great brand.

Name a bigger faggot than OP.

>Pro tip: you can't

Camel Crushes are probably the shittiest of the shit tier and are only smoked by retards who just turned 18 and are buying their first pack of cigs. I used to work at a convenience store and that is the fucking truth, so OP, you're likely an underage b& faggot. The non menthol part tastes like shit and then when you crush it, it tastes like your smoking a whole pack of listerine mouth strips. Choose menthol or non, don't be an indecisive "have my cake and eat it too" piece of dickshit and settle for the crappy of both worlds because it sounds innovative to your childish mind. I smoke L&M Menthol, cheapo brand, and it's still 500 leagues superior to camel crush bs.

you

Militant cigarette smokers are the worst

Filtered luckies, bitch.

Charminar. Ftw.

This. /thread

Not even militant, i just find it unsettling and pathetic when people defend shit like Crushes because "ZOMG U CEN HAV MENTHO R NON MENTHO IN OEN CIGRET!" I'm not a picky smoker and will raid butt stands when I'm broke and need a nicotine fix, but if there's 90% of a crush in there I'll leave it to waste. Crushes are fucking terrible and only kids say otherwise.

>ciggerette brand
>ciggerette

Fucking plebe

Man I'll stick to vaping. Quitting after 6 years of smoking tobacco and vaping for 1 year made me feel so great. It's amazing when you can run a mile without stopping to catch your breath. I know Sup Forums hates vape fags but seriously, Vaping is the greatest way to quit.

Constance go to bed.

Gold Flake. If you've been to goa. You would know.

I used to smoke. Fucked up my lungs so I switched to this.

At least you'll only get mouth cancer.

menthol? is you a nigger or something man?

Honestly, you sir. You are correct. Fuck menthol tho, if I want that feeling i'll brush my teeth. What are your thoughts on marab nxt. I'm curious

Also Pall Mall Menthol 100s
Also Crush are good when u can actually afford to splurge a bit.

Chances are pretty slim believe it or not. Getting some type of illness from cigarettes is almost double then smokeless tobacco.

Winfield nigga
Australian brand

I have a similar opinion towards the nxt, though they aren't as horrendous as the crushes. At least the non-menthol part isn't instantly vomit-inducing like the crushes. The whole "crush ball" thing was kinda neat at first, but honestly, it can't be done right. Something about having high-octane mouthwash soak the filter in an attempt to provide a menthol sensation is just doomed for failure. If you want to go to the indecisive cunt route, just buy a pack of menthol and a pack of nons. There's a 99% chance that you have no intention of making your next pack your last forever, so just buy two at once and save the gas to get to the store in a day or 2.

I don't personally crush them, previous parilment smoker. I frequently bum cigs out and >I prefer to allow the smoker to choose as to not be a rude host. I think they're pretty nice smoke's. I >personally prefer a medium burn that can be smoked quick.At least once a day I smoke one after a another up to 3 at a time though. So they're not really a hearty cigarette.

We're from different places in live, but you should know I respect your expertise.