No toenail, hurts like hell, wat do?

No toenail, hurts like hell, wat do?

grow a new one

CRY

Hadn't thought of that

Rip off your toe.

Cum all over it, it will harden and act like a toenail until a new one grows back.

I ain't no bitch

Stick a toothpick through the skin

There's only one logical thing to do, amputate the toe.

Will fall eventually

Nice trips

Go to a doctor because it WILL get infected.

truth

I'd rather masturbate

Put a fucking Bandage on it you idiot.

Nah I like it

Cut it off and keep it on a chain around your neck

Sterilize the effected area, preferably alcohol & some antiseptic cream with a bandaid or some cotton on the toe & rap it up with tape or some medical raps. After day or two let it breath so take all the shit off and re-sterile it and try to keep it clean so put fucking socks on & in about month or two will be grown back. I have in-grown toenails on a yearly basis so I deal with no nail big toes a lot

go to the doctor and let them take care of it. most theyll prolly do is give you some shit to put on it and have you wrap a bandage around it.

Thanks gonna go do that now

Also recommend a pain med be taken during these process as it will be painful, but that's up to you since everyone's pain scales are different.

Meh, I can handle it. Things have been worse

sterlize that shit and put a bandage over it.

That's what you get for wearing flip flops you scum piece of shit

Pain meds? You mean whiskey.

Got fingernails pinched in dump truck endgate, tore them right out from underneath.

Ew no, I was barefoot opening my bedroom door

Its lupus

What ever floats your pain boat I guess, I hit a few tylenols so I just fall sleep after I get home from most my ops

Thanks Sup Forums

Is that bone?

No that's the rest of the fingernail that was under the skin

Nail root

Rest of the fingernail? They're that long

Holy shit. That sucks m8

Put some Newskin on there. It'll hurt like a bitch until it dries but it'll protect it until a new one grows in. You can get it in sports stores or bowling pro shops. Probably in general pharmacies too.

did you have them permanently removed?
I did with mine

Yeah almost up to first nuckle.

Needed to get stiches on my nail bed