ok so here is the issue.

I want to make a gemer pc and i decided i will use
Nvidia GTx960
SSD120GB
1TB HDD
I5 processor
DDR3 Ram
Standard cooling / power

Cannot decide on motherboard ... please some advise.

later when ddr4 become cheaper i wuld like to switch cuz its somuch better i heard

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/user/ninjafreak80/saved/#view=QpWWGX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Your preferences don't give us much to work with. Really a MB is an MB when youre not specifically looking for any one feature on it. I'd say to to newegg, order by price. By the one that's the right socket for your i5 nd has the highest egg rating.

Hey OP! I would HIGHLY advice you to NOT use the standard cpufan, as it is batshit horrible.

well i dont need anythin special of an mb something under 150€

you're a fucking idiot if you think you should buy a 960 this close to the release of the 1070....

broo
budget is low, palms are sweaty knees weak will be eating spagetti for like a month

is it the same price cat 250€?

cheapest, smallest, best build right here, substitute the gpu for the 1070 when it comes out.

looooool thanx bro i will stall for like a month ... was gonna do an epic fail, obviosly the price will drop..

same person btw, also, it doesn't matter what the price is. it's going to be 380 usd, you know what you do if you don't have the money? you don't build yet. you need to get the 1070 or you'll hate yourself.

forgot link

pcpartpicker.com/user/ninjafreak80/saved/#view=QpWWGX

I basically have the same setup as you, I have a i5 4460k with this motherboard, no problems so far.

Ignore that motherboard, i mean't this one.

1000 series Nvidia GPUs release this month. I'm absolutely sure we'll see a drop in price they moment they are available (though who knows about the 960... time will tell). That said, you might be able to get a 970 for the price of a 960. I'd wait till EOM.

Why buy ram DOWNLOAD FREE RAM TODAY!!
Top kek

To be honest I don't really bother about the motherboard/computer I'm using.
My personal gaming pc is pic related, and it works just fine. In fact, I prefer the 8 ram slots and 2 cpus, despite being older hardware. Newer hardware may better, but again this suits me just fine. The ram/graphics card/storage certainly matters, but any pc you find, as long as it's compatible, will do just fine.

op here . guys this is my current build .

What can i salvage from this? Can i just upgrade?

Ultra Dorable means you can double your doral ram settings so you can upgrade later, or if you wish to lower temps you can lower them too. Nice mobo if I say so myself.

To be honest I hate single-digit RAM sizes and single cpus.
They really feel restricted, especially because my gaming pc also doubles as my personal pc.

but howis my mobo then? can i pimp it with I5 and ddr4 ?
dunno if it support

here
My recommendation would be to get something with more ports for RAM and CPU. I'm a bit of a peripheral/module junkie, though, so you don't have to if that's not how you roll.

You really should go ask . This is their specialty, and they love helping gamers build new rigs. Just tell them you're from and they'll treat ya right.

To be serious though, I've always used Asus and Gigabyte boards, but I had a slight preference towards Asus. Those used to be the only two worth choosing. I've never been unhappy with anything from Gigabyte, and up until my last/current build (Sabertooth 990FX) I could say the same for Asus. Asus has really let me down here though. The board isn't horrible, it's just got some annoyances, and it's a bit lackluster. I bought it in 2012 I believe. From what I'm hearing their quality has taken a complete nosedive since then, so right now I'd say go with a Gigabyte board.

how i roll is no heavy gaming exept like smite lol wow etc wich doesnt mean i dont want decent graphiccs but it dont have to like be BF1 grade since i wont play it

>Gaming PC
>960
Pick one, you Leage of Faggot..

moving to G. I was surprised ppl didnt post spiderman or that annoying banana yet.
Thanx all

Ah, if you're not a pixel-pusher, then you should definitely go with whatever can give you the most wiggle room. Better cpu and RAM is always best.

I'm running on a 2007 pc [I'm the faggot who mentioned that 690], and it works for me very well, even with 7 chrome windows open.