Huge record breaking flag to be unveiled in the Albania-France match later today

The flag is supposed to be 150m/70m . So yeah , its pretty big.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4SDld5Chc94
books.google.gr/books?hl=el&id=V9qbAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=Skanderbeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfortunately you're gonna get rekt

that's not that big really.

Yeah i know. Hopefully by not a big diff doe
i mean i might have my facts wrong but its pretty big

Please (CAT)

thanks for sharing. is this your country's biggest """""""""""success"""""""""""?

Would have maybe won you the game if it was attached to a drone.

>proportion of national flag is 5:7
>unveils 7:15 flag
Wew lad

No the first one is not being completely invaded and losing only half its territories.

Wonder where they stole it from ?

Still not a real country, sorry bro.

I like Albania because you don't hear much about them

plz win

So it's going to be bigger than this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=4SDld5Chc94

sorry
thanks netherbro

ALBANIA MADE A FLAG GUYS

who the fuck makes these huge banners anyway

people

>Albania annexes Marseille
>Panic at the French government
>Nobody understands why anyone would do such a thing

Kinda bummed out about Cana desu

I met this Albanian immigrant kid once. He was the dumbest non retard I've ever met

me mum

>who the fuck makes these huge banners anyway
In club games it's the fans Ultra groups or other fanclubs, here in Mönchengladbach we collect money, use donations we get for the Ultra group and pay TIFO's, flags, banners for it, sew them together, it's sometimes bedsheets sometimes normal polyester

One big flag costs around 1000

Neat

it's realer than mexico and half of the ex yu countries to be honest.

It has a pretty cool backstory too
i have no clue desu
He's been playing really bad lately desu , maybe its for the best
Most immigrants that move out are the dumb seeds, so thats understandable. Sorry

He held a PhD. from the People's University of Albania.

It has been "influenced" by our Byzantium's war flag.
Of course albos will tell you it's actually an ancient Thraco-Illyrian design of their ancestors and so on.

Are you fucking kidding greece. Just leave this i have no will power to debate history again. You could never win on Sup Forums , albania is never supported in online forums and understandably so. Most outsiders think we're some kind of terrorist muslim country and again , understandably so. But the truth is quite different . Anyways , have it your way m8

>luana

Cool,thanks senpai

It must take a fuckton of people to carry something like that into the stadium and get it unfurled without tearing a massive fucking hole in it

not surprising considering that you are the invaders

Luana Vjollca is hot af m8

fuck off spic, don't you have some border hopping to get on to

op you seem like a good cock. if you want me to i can send you some of my belly button fluff

she's a slut tho, and she's becoming more bimbo by the day

Fuck yes that'd be amazing m8 .

>our
which part of byzantium are you from?

What are you talking about, isn't your country losing population because of immigration?

I Root for you guys. This fucking french pussies couldn't protect their stadium so our fan got in and we'll be fined, french police is bullshit, and French against Romania disappointed a bit. Fuck'em . FORZA ALBANIA!

By all means, please, prove me wrong. I'd like to see any non turkish-albanian sources on the subject.
>skanderbeg
His name was Γεώργιος Καστριώτης.
books.google.gr/books?hl=el&id=V9qbAAAAMAAJ&focus=searchwithinvolume&q=Skanderbeg

>this is litterally albanias biggest achievement
Top kek

Really ? You'll be fined for that one fan the celebrated with based modric ? That sucks so bad. Whats even the point. Anyways , thanks so much

>the city of belgium
didn't you get btfo m8
>inb4 0-1
yeah we aren't in the top 10 of uefa rankings

what's yours? ruining Europe in Brussels?

It really is
By all means, please fuck off. This is a sports board. Move over to your slavic gypsy brothers over at >>Sup Forums

OH cmon, fuck that shit pls. Fuck both you greeks and šiptars and jesus fucking christ lad.....Can we have a football thread?

Don't start with Balkan turbo shit talk now, it's always annoying as fuck. It starts with an Albo and a Greek, and then you've got Serbians, Turks, FYROMians, Croats and so on that just aggregate and go apeshit.

he's getting a fine? Why not just kick him out and be done with it? He didn't do anything wrong. Blame the horrible security.

That's exactly what im trying not to create.

The truth hates I see.
I'm not aware of the balkan turbo negro or whatever, I genuinely replied to the user from Italy.

You have no idea over the level of self control i need to have right now. But i'll manage it somehow.

Ok guys, so, Even with a red card Switzerland scored only one goal, do you think there is something more behind this, protecting their m8's or what? I think Albania is not the worst team here as far as i have seen, Slovakia proved to be even moer shit. I say 2:0 max for France.

If albos love their country so much, why don't you just fucking stay there? Nation of drugdealers and crooks imho.

well, they were not rekt that hard in the last 2 games France played against them

that's better than a non-nation of cucks

I'd say a draw would be a godsent for us but unlikely. Hopefully our defense actually tries running after the ball this time.

I can feel the butthurt mate.

You do understand that a nation of 3 million is not Europe's problem , right ? Rather , turkey with its 60 million and the rest of the middle east are gonna fuck you over, and have been doing so. Reality check, 5 drug dealers are not ruining Brussels.

how many cars will burn tonight

None, we're poor and the ones visiting France are the higher class with the cash needed.

You are a pathetic anime lover AND YOU KNOW THAT, piece of shit. I'm not even 100% Croat but half Serb and i don't hate on Albos, you know why? Because i'm not a beta autist like you. Literally everything you have in your life is this stupid flag. And your team sucks so far. 2/10 Ahahahahaha, feels good.

>this one belgian guy

lel lulletje rozenwater :D

That was really nice of you m8. I really appreciate some backup. I actually have alot and i mean alot of serbian , bulgarian , croatian friends at uni in Germany. All are awesome people. These wars are a primitive thing of the past desu

No drone this time?

You could never have enough of the bantz m8. Lets wait and see.

>our Byzantium

What part of Constantinople are you from m8?

Napoleon Zervas

Greece fuck off with your bullshit i dont give a shit. Its a sports board you poor spastic cunt.

Hope for a fair ref this time t b h

Stop bragging, albo, you first posted your nazi shit and I kindly reminded you what happened to your cham people, a frendly courtesy of mr Zervas from our Epirus.
I hope you got your ass kicked tonight.
That's pretty much it.

Yeah that's always the case , but to be fair the red card was deserved. Cana dove like e dolphin. Speaking of , Romania strong af this year.

k cool

rude
they have a neat Bill Clinton statue

We do its great m8

I seriously hope it's not made from shitty chinese flammable fabric, because that would be terrible.

The flag has costed around 15,000 €

Doubt its not, but if is anything to go by i'd say no

I've met and know a couple of Albanians and they're all pretty cool.

Most foreigners in prison are Romanian, Algerians and Morrocans btw, Albanian crime isn't that high in Belgium.

must have had to steal a lot of kidneys

I like Lorik Cana it's a shame but unsurprising he got sent off.

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

You guys have a patrician flag. Unforunately it won't stop you from losing 4-1 today

Tbh i didnt thing albania is able to do such thing.
I hope you win so i can get some free icecream and kebab

>It has a pretty cool backstory too
the red color on the flag is actually blood from all the kidneys they stole from foreigners

35% of national gdp

Your most famous hero, Skanderbeg, was a Christian that defended Albania against the ottomans.

And yet you embrace your conquerors religion and even wear disgusting turkish hats (saw them against Switzerland).

Shame on you.

My girlfriend is Albanian and she tells me Albanians are scum people kek, I don't know anything about them myself t b h

Only Albanian people I know also say this. Must be true desu

>Albanian crime isn't that high in Belgium.
They're just better at it

In all seriousness, huge banners are based. I'm amazed to see that it's even allowed to bring it into the stadium.

Predicting a cheeky 1-1 draw against France btw

pay debts faggot

Will you unveiled that flag on "Switzerland" game too?

Albos are more nationalist than they are religious to be honest.

why, they're just pseudo turks

based albania

>record breaking

We had some erasmus students from Albania and they are bros.
Can't say the same about Kosovars.

İskenderbey is an Ottomann devşirme. Without Ottomans, he would have been nothing

>It has a pretty cool backstory too

Yeah, one of your ancestors looked at the Byzantine war flag and said "neat, let's copy that".

Albania was the first atheist country in the world. We even have a saying in banks, notes and parliament : "The albanian man's religion is Albania". No one here is religious in the sense that you think we are.

Is it flamable?

News flash. The flag is 11.000 m2. Might not be able to get into the stadium , was unveiled at a beach in France