Ok so for years now I've been hearing voices and seeing things that aren't really there am i a schizophrenic

Ok so for years now I've been hearing voices and seeing things that aren't really there am i a schizophrenic

No youre a faggot

Schizophrenia is more categorized and diagnosed with symptoms that are mostly auditory and sensory and very rarely include visual hallucinations. More often than not there is a tendency to have a 'flight of ideas' in which you cannot control coming out, and most times will not make sense to anyone but yourself. Does that happen?

Second. Especially for asking the Internet.

Yes it does happen

what do the voices say? do you see the same things or people everytime?

yes

I do see the same thing every time and with the voices it's always that they say im stuck with them forever, that i need to hurt people or people are always staring at me

sounds like massive anxiety mixed with other shit but go hit up a doctor. just be careful bub
or take some xanax

you should seek professional help OP

are you sure its not just your subconscious or insecurities fucking with you? schizophrenic people have multiple personalities. not just voices

are you a violent or angry person?

I have the same thing

L,

Please put Richie back in the Mystery Machine you should not be driving (You don't even like driving) on Sup Forums

Im not a violent or an angry person

most people lie to themselves about their problems OP. how well do you know yourself? when did the voices and visions start?

yeah, every once in a while ill see your girlfriend too. i need new meds, these are too wierd

The voices start along time ago and I don't know myself well I tend to blackout and do things according to friends

There's a chance. But considering you probably haven't gotten psychiatric help for that you could have some other sort of illness. There are many with that symptom.
I've been hearing them too but I was never diagnosed with that. (I got psych help and they ruled it out so I think) I was diagnosed however, with psychosis

the blacking out does lean towards schizo. can you tell when youre about to blackout? do you do shit like a zombie or like a whole new person when you blackout?

According to friends I become a whole new person

As Mario would say: "Ask your local doctor"

No you probably are just communicating with demons and the spiritual world. Buy a gun in case a demon attacks you.

don't be too scared
do yoga
one of the voices is me :)

Schizophrenic Dissasociative Identity Disorder

you may be then OP. go to a psychiatrist and tell him your story. keep your composure so he doesnt think youre a lost cause already. what do they say the new you is like?

Hi, I'm one of the voices in your head, we're very concerned about you, and we're all rooting for you! :)

THIS
Schizophrenia is not comorbid with DID
Most of the times people with schizophrenia DO NOT have 'multiple personalities'.

Friends say the new me is my polar opposite and is more calm and collected can do things without hesitation

whats dissasociative identity disorder? how do you define schizophrenia?

so..
Just a long shot. Have you started to hear those voices at age 7?

Yes i have

have you ever seen Me, Myself and Irene? what happens when you come back to reality? how do you?

You should make a movie with a blonde girl and jim carrey

Demons , follow the one true empirical voice. That one is you and your higher guild able to go beyond the 5 senses. It will never lie. dont see a doctor theyll put you on sleepy pills. U should by then realize how lost most of the world is trust no one above yourself not even me.

>Me, Myself and Irene
Never seen the movie and when i come back it doesn't really feel different i feel kinda tired

Nigga you beat me for 1 sec

no homo nigga

since you do have some blackouts, and you start having these symptoms at age 7...
these blackouts, do they occur more often at night?

Mostly during the day and once at night

its basically your life story. dud is a cuck and suppresses all his anger. that leads to inevitably snapping and becoming someone else to let out their aggression. its hilarious. any history in the family of mental illness?

hm, that is a bit off. well its not that uncommon but stuff like that happens more at night.
anyways, before going to any doctor, seek a medium first. a real medium.

Will do