Cut vs uncut thread. MFW I was mutilated at birth. Sup Forumsros what does it feel like to have foreskin?

Cut vs uncut thread. MFW I was mutilated at birth. Sup Forumsros what does it feel like to have foreskin?

Why is that user? What's appealing about them?

pretty comfy actually.

Op I am there with you I was mutilated too I honestly cry about it sometimes but a lot is being done to reverse male genital mutilation. Some companies are experimenting with stem cells too fully grow it back

Same here OP, I will never mutilate my son in such a horrific way

When I see girls that only want circumcised men it pisses me off.

FUCK YOU AND WHAT YOU WANT, I WANT TO KEEP MY BODY

its because of them and what society thinks is "normal" and "clean" and "more attractive" that the procedure still exists

In all honesty it can go either way, when you have sex you run the risk of your whole foreskin being pulled back permanently, which is a blessing and a curse. Also having that skin may cause irritation.

im cut, heard horror stories of the uncut, but i know im a clean guy and would take care of myself. so if i could have it back, id take it back.

Threadly reminder that if your girl prefers one type of cock over the other she's had too many cocks.

Well, i'd say it is pretty good for fapping

Mine is cut terribly.
There are spots where there is more skin than other spots.
Doomed for life.
Pic related

Would you be fine sending pics?

cut fags, do you prefer your women cut also?

So I've never been cut or mutilated or whatever. Yet my dick still looks circumcised. Like I could probably pass for circumsized if a girl like one in the pics you're posting came up to me. I have foreskin, it just doesn't cover the head of my penis in any way. Just thought I'd share. No way of taking pixs ATM

Thank god for that.

I've sent dick pics to chicks, they still think I'm cut the only way to tell if the guy takes care of his shit is if it's soft most woman are dumb and only think of dick cheese when it comes to a uncut guy. when a dude cleans and takes care of it they cant even tell.

Not bad, and I guess if I wanted to see what being cut felt like, I could pull it out for a day. As other anons say, just keep it clean and you won't get dick cheese.

ew, no thanks..

Whats kinda sad is some guy has a folder full of these pics and dumps them here to feel better about himself.

But yeah, its a know fact tgat uncut is supperior in all ways.

I prefer uncut, a circumcised glans feels like I'm licking my birds legs. But I also am an actual fag. Does my opinion count?

no dick look like on the right

trips speak the truth

Kinda does.