Have you ever fucked a milf, Sup Forums?

have you ever fucked a milf, Sup Forums?

I just want to have some steamy incest-mommy shit with some hot milf somewhere. I feel like that would be so much hotter than fucking these dumb ass teenage bitches who just want your fucking money.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/NuthinbutVidyaGames/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's so good dude, milfs are the horniest beings and would do anything you ask them to do

steamcommunity.com/id/NuthinbutVidyaGames/
Would love to get Final Fantasy 5

Wtf are you even doing

get a grip sleven

last 3 women I've banged have all been over 50. shit is pretty cash.

Tell more

I'm 34 and recently divorced so i figured it was time to have some fun. Somehow I managed to nail a 9/10 20 yr old college hottie (somehow got her to beleive I used to be a fucking fighter pilot, she wasn't smart) Also wrecked a 49 year old average milf. Hands down the milf was the best lay EVER. She taught me stuff guys..and could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. The 20 yr old though hot and tight just wasn't a good fuck. Moral of the story...milfs know what they are doing.

not that user but I banged a lady 20 years older than me from my office, it was a party from some executives and after that we hit a bar, we spend some time laughing and after she confessed she hadnt had any action in a long time everything went so fast

Milf knows how to suck dick

>steamcommunity.com/id/NuthinbutVidyaGames/
>Would love to get Final Fantasy 5

I fucked a Dutch hooker who was apparently in her early 50s. Didn't know initially, was still super fit and had big fake tits, when I saw her in the window from the street, she looked much younger. Didn't realize she was older until she actually opened the door for me to come in. Decided to just go with it.

Had a fantastic body still, face was starting to look a little haggard, but not too bad. Sex was great aside from the fact that she had a bad knee so she could ride me too long. Apparently she had a son about my age who's a pro kickboxer.

Pretty fun time overall, I'd try it again.

Yea when I was 22 I fucked my mom's friend who was a teacher at my school when I was in HS. She is now the super intendant Chalmers.

All jokes aside I fucked the (now ) super who was a teacher when I was at the school she taught at. Never was my teacher, though.

From 26-28 I lived next to a cougar bar (before they were really called that). I've never really had a hard time picking up women but this was so easy and they were so fun that for those years I hardly dated anyone my age. It wasn't incest shit, that will get you nowhere in the world. Maybe some fetish site somewhere. These were older women who needed voids filled. Figuratively and literally. I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut about it and things went very well. What would you like to know?

I found most of them online (Craigslist and ok Cupid) and had our dates at bars. a lot of them just want company and someone to make them feel worthwhile. and oh yes, the sex was usually great.

how do I convice my coworker?

>women with more experience in pleasuring men are better at it

O'rly?

yes, it was some of the best sex I'd ever had. Gal was nuts with no hangups she wanted sex and was going to have no acting shy or insecure

fucked an ex-army bitch for a while

sex was pretty good but she turned into a huge bitch towards the end

Met a 43 year old woman on Bumble last year, she has 3 daughters ranging from 7-13 (All C-section, her pussy is tighter than some 18 year olds i've fucked). Met at a bar, had 3 drinks then went to my car where i fucked her until she squirted all over my back seat. Hot as fuck i miss her tbh

>that will get you nowhere in the world
im not trying to make my way in the world through sex.I don't give a fuck about how you filled the void in a woman's life. I just want to fuck a horny milf who knows how to treat a young man. if you have any stories about that - share away.

>she wanted sex and was going to have no acting shy or insecure
need more women like this in the world.

Ya'rly

This. They've been through all the insecurity bullshit and have finally reached a level of jadedness and lack of expectation usually only seen in the basement neets around here. Also as long as you're younger and even better in reasonable shape, you'll be scratching a fantasy itch for them too while they 'catch up on lost time' which in my experience involves a plethora of kinky shit and general whoring.

Jump on the MILF train user.

I used to meet older women using yahoo, started when I was 16. Now I either meet them just doing normal shit (gym, grocery store) or craigslist.
Craigslist is very hit/miss but works - however yahoo was far far FAR easier. I'm not ugly but certainly not hot - good at picking women up because I'm a fucking liar, but tinder never gets me anywhere.

once they've reached a certain age where they're secure in their careers and done raising all their kids most single/divorced women end up kind this.