Be me

>be me
>be marine
>Yell "STOLEN VALOR" to intimidate civilians
>They usually shit their pants while I laugh.
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Seriously my Marine status enables me to do whatever fuck I want and all civs can say back is "Thank you for your service." Because they know they couldn't take me if their life depended on it. It's hilarious

Pic unrelated.

I like the gif

sounds like your IQ wasn't high enough to enter college or get a job. Good thing you became a Marine! Thanks for your service, bud.

Kill yourself. You sound like the worst kind of dumb fucking jarhead there is.

My IQ was high enough to keep the mudslimes from destroying your school bud.

Thanks for your service.
>I got you a hat

stupid boot. Nobody fucking cares.

Meh I don't feel like killing myself though buddy.

probably some pog ass boot that wears nineline shirts and his camel back into town

that's...That's not the real gif is it?

I don't belieb it!

>mudslime detected!
Hahaha

Marines are just cannon fodder. They're the most expendable branch. They're NEVER recruited fir high intellect. Fact.

thank you for your service

>be a marine
>yell stolen valor out loud like an autist
>have people think you have ptsd and are about to go postal

You sure gotemmm OP

You've got that wrong faggot. It's okay to be angry though.
I don't know dude, I just had it saved. It's probably that Dan Schneider or whatever the fuck his name is, uncensored footage.

I'll take shit that didn't happen for 400

Thank you for your service.

You are a fucking moron.

It's real, they redid the scene at one point though

ok then what are you faggot

I'm not complaining but why did he actually have them get naked in the first place? Hasn't he heard of a bra?

>be me
>be two-time military wash-out
>wish everyday could go back in time and stay in
>future looking grim
>cry self to sleep every night
>feels.rb

Don't care buddy. Fortunately I and a few of my friends made it out alive. Could care less about your opinion.
Thinking I'm about to go postal is almost as funny as when they're frozen scared.

Witty tbqh

Thanks for your service. I'm too fat to serve, so I'm majoring in computer science. Wish there was some way I could kill gooks for our country.

I don't know, buy knowing that pedo of Dan Schneider, ist probably a cut footage form the original,
Not really sure, but I want to believe

If you're young enough there's still time.

Maybe the schools, but not the marathons

Shut up marine, Navy owns your ass.

Could care less means you care at least a bit. You should be saying you "couldn't care less."

You really are stupid.

That wasn't a mudslime tho.

I'm 18, I weigh 350. I'm fucked.

No one is intimidated by the Marines. Fucking jokes of the government.

No I meant what I said. I slightly care but not enough to give a fuck.
Christ. Dude, spend the next year shredding weight. You could get on at 19
Question: Why are all you Navyfags such faggots to Marines? It's always the same story with you bastards haha.

Cool story OP can you tell it again?

If you say so buddy, not like I'd actually know intimidation when I see it.

How does it feel that your paychecks are signed by the head of the navy?

Thank you for being a high-speed projectile interceptor, Private Pyle!

like i said some pog as fuck faggot PFC

of course it's not real. don't be fucking retarded.

habeeb it!

I got no problem with the Navy bud. But I won't deny you have a lot of faggots in there.

You realize anybody of mild stature acting like a madman will scare the betas.

/thread

Yeah I mean they send a bunch of men in a submarine away in isolation for months, it's gonna get gay. I'm not in the army but I always thought that little factoid was funny.

What willed you to serve this broken country?

>what willed you
It was seemingly better than the path I was already heading on. Enjoyed it though for what it was.

You remind me of a fucking idiot I went to high school with. Same exact behavior and mentality of "Im am marine so I am god". Funny thing is, he joined the Marines too. Is your name Paul?

Evidently not high enough to know that you aren't dealing with internal affairs and that you're doing little to keep terrorism here at bay. :^)

Nah buddy. Not Paul, and wasn't this way in HS either.
But certainly high enough to have the balls to go and do something than sit home and fester on Sup Forums

Hey stupid they added the bra in digitally after they realized they fucked up

>fester on Sup Forums

Got most of us there. Is your name jose

Whatever you say jarhead.

You ever think that maybe actual adults are mature enough to avoid pointless fights with random strangers and that's whats been keeping you from getting your ass sent to the hospital?

enjoy it, you will shoot yourself with in a few years from PTSD

Mostly because marines are fucking useless and rejects from the other branches but want to act like their hot shit.
Short version: marines bring it on themselves.

Nah dude. Name starts with a B.
Eh who knows, no one has tried yet. I don't do this everyday or all the time, but when I do its glorious. They usually laugh along when they realize I was kidding them

yeah, that's more likely than some faggot shooping out the bra cause it totally makes sense to film an underage girl topless for a kids show.
kill yourself retard.

Jesus H, I remember a Navy faggot saying the same exact shit to me not too long ago. Your name start with A? Or is that line something you faggots drill into eachother?
I'm actually doing fine, buddy. Not killing myself, especially for some 120 pounder on Sup Forums

Uh, i can yell shit too and make people feel awkward. what else is shakin bb?

picture of OP coming home

I bet you enjoy killing innocent Muslim children just because you were given "orders" your almost as terrible as the fucking pigs

yeah its pretty hard to pull a trigger

No its not awkwardness little fella.
I never killed any children.

>broken country
americuck detected
are you great yet?

As a soldier..fuck you. No soldier deserves respect unless they came from WW2 or Vietnam and were drafted.

are you ok with having your girlfriend or wife fucking other dudes when you're gone?

>little fella
im huge on the internet.
fight me, bitch.
lol

USAF here, reruits who fail our asvabs get sent over to the marine and army recruiter

and coming out

It really happened. I saw the episode.

>Because they know they couldn't take me if their life depended on it.
Bitch, I carry.
I could hypothetically "take" anyone.
I respect the troops because most of them deserve respect.

I never said I deserved it, just said that I always get it.
I would be a smartass but I like USAF, won't throw shade your way.

>innocent
>muslim

pick one

>Every Marine is a rifleman
>Never fired his weapon once after boot
>Gets chaptered out for failing a PT test after 12 months in Okinawa

Sure I carry too. But anyone who uses his side arm to shoot someone for blurting out something shouldn't have a gun in the first place.

unless they're black, liberal, or a muslim, right?

Nah one of buddies in the Marines was black, I'm not liberal or conservative, and I don't agree with muslims but I wouldn't kill one out of the blue.

Shocking right?

Naturally.
But that's a two way street; not shooting someone for being autistic does not imply my inferiority or their superiority, it implies that I am a sane human being.

Ah, so here comes the "it was just a prank bro" I-was-only-pretending-to-be-retarded defense of the boot shit OP.

Before you get your high and tight ruffled, tell us all your grade and MOS so we can further judge you as an unfit specimen.

And before you hit the rack, don't forget to haze yourself boot

No one cares.

nice b8

triggered college cuck detected

Is this is you op?

Hahaha I guess so bud.
Nah, I stick by what I said and what I do. Just said it's not something I do all the time. Don't think that even excuses my behavior remotely. Stay triggered faggot.

>bud
Britfag confirmed

the war is a lie. :)

Anyway faggots. I got shit to do, so I'm leaving now.
Good luck and "STOLEN VALOR!"

fake

I know that's what I said
You can see the bra
Thanks for agreeing

Kek

kek

>score 93 on asvab
>be marine
>be muslim

Some civilian can take you you just haven't found them yet, and if you run your mouth you're gonna get your ass beat. I just wish I knew you so I could say I told you so when it happens

ur a fucking pog, stfu

>not wanting to serve in the american military

yeah, why wouldn't you want to be a member of the most dominant force on the planet....