How Sup Forumsros, need a good senior prank. Faggot classmates wunna hang locks on a fence near the school...

How Sup Forumsros, need a good senior prank. Faggot classmates wunna hang locks on a fence near the school. I'm coming to you cause you niggers have the most malicious and fucked up ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

rolla.k12.mo.us/schools/rolla_high_school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit Swastika

Glitter on the floors, vaseline on hand rails and door knobs

Write on the athletic field with herbicide.

This so much.

Write whatever you want in salt on any grassy area

>have the most malicious and fucked up ideas
riiiiiiggggghhhhtttt. Stop manipulating me bitch.

Silly string on all the walls

Infect freshmen class with t-virus

If you live in a small enough town that you know where your principal lives, get some really thinly sliced pepperoni from a deli or something. (It has to be the floppy deli slicer shit. Don't use the stuff they sell in logs.) You'll want them sliced as thin as possible.
Now, considering that the principal is probably going to bed at a semi-reasonable hour, go under cover of night and slap as many of those thin slices as you possibly can on their car.
They'll fuse to the car paint overnight and be incredibly difficult to get off without stripping paint.

cups of water everywhere

Just shoot up the school

Put a mattress in the swimming pool. It'll take a crane to get it out.

>They'll fuse to the car paint overnight and be incredibly difficult to get off without stripping paint.
This is a meme
Its also a crime to damage somebody's private property

Put three hogs in the school and paint them on the side: 1, 2, and 4. It'll take a crane to get them out.

this, they have to dig up the dirt and replace it.
"SENIORS! CURRENT YEAR"

>Get a group of misfits for help
>Break into school
>wait in principal's office with silly string
>when they walk in have two misfits wrap him in duck tape
>beat principal with a lead pipe

Or just make a big swastika

NO NO!!! U MAD BRO? LOLOLOLOLOL

It really won't tho. I had to help take one out of my friends pool after a party. I know it's just an old meme but nah, it's just really heavy.

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

this guy gets it

flush tee shirts in all the toilets. it'll take a crane to get it out.

Get three pigs, and number them 1, 2, and 4. Release them in school. Usually takes a crane to get them out.

Buy J.B. Wield, sneak up to school, mix it. Shove the mix in the locks.

Buy shitty cable bike locks, you can buy them in bulk online. Wrap them around door handles. Throw the keys on the roof.

Why don't you post the school's url, OP?

Krazy Glue in the doorlocks. Usually takes a crane to get it out.

You forgot the part where you shoot everyone with a compound bow.

don't get too carried away, you animal

Poison ivy on the toilet seats.
Works every time.

>not shitting your pants

The only thing that takes a crane to get out is making a cow go upstairs. It can't go down. My school on the other hand is in fuckin butthole nowhere wyoming. Someone tried that prank when I was a junior. They just figured "we got enough cows," killed it and rolled it downstairs.

In my school they kept all the lunch milk in coolers for the students to grab as they went through the line. OP should unplug said cooler if you guys have one.

Name of school, OP. Do the rght thing.

Sneak into school with several PCB buckets, the shitty kind you can buy for 50 cents for making sand castles.

Steal a few golf cart batteries, pour the liquid from them into buckets.

Put them on top of every door, leaning towards the frame.

It will be hilarious everytime some one walks through one of the doors

Superglue coins to the floor. Usually takes a crane to get them out.

Fill the cafeteria with ping pong balls. It'll take a crane to get it out.

Buy thousands of pounds of instant mash potatoes and just absolutely fucking pour it everywhere around the school on the grass and shit and when the sprinklers come on in the morning all hell will break loose and there will be mashed potatoes everywhere

Put a crane in the swimming pool , takes a mattress to get out.

Have everyone show up to school totally shitfaced.

Underrated

Do it for the lulz

I'm not op. And fuck you no I still live here.

Plus I doubt there'd be anything on the Internet. It was a long ass time ago and they kept it pretty under wraps. Only reason I know is cause I was cool with the janitor.

Here you go faggots, go wild.

Put the swimmingpool in a crane, usually takes a matress to get it out.

Post school URL faggot.

Ima tard, here's the link

rolla.k12.mo.us/schools/rolla_high_school/

Rolla? yeah, not surprised

kek

You must be a tard considering that's not my school. That shit's not even in wyoming that's Missouri you dipshit.

good idea

I'm now realizing that's probably OPs school... communication error...

>be me 17 yo senior
>go to bumpkin school in sticks
>come up with idea for prank
>gather up members of bball team i trust not to run mouth
>sneak onto local farm at 2am
>load up a dozen goats into trailer
>take goats to the school
>feed them laxitives
>release them into the school
>goats wrecked everything
>principal brings in cops
>threatens to withhold our graduation
>never caughtus since only 4 of us knew the truth
>made a goat joke during my Salutatorian speech, felt the principal staring daggers through my soul

Red food dye in the pool.

fish in the ventilation.

For Glory!!!!! Are you not entertained????

Feed pigs soap, grease them up, and label them 1, 2, and 4. Then turn them loose and enjoy.

Put a car on top of the roof

I have to ask. Why feed them soap?

Have all the seniors masturbate in the middle of class. Bonus points if you rub & tug each other.

>get everyone to form a huge group
>start shouting FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
>don't let teachers get in the middle
>have two people play rock em sock em robots in the middle of crowd

KEK

this one very gud much funi

Makes them shit liquid death everywhere.

Poo in the loo!

Yeah then watch the school get consumed by protests run by cancerous feminist bigots.

It's been done before. Drop a nuke, turn 360° and walk out.

set hidden alarm clocks around the school to go off in two-minute intervals

What state do you live in OP?

Flush an alcohol down the toilet, it'll take a crane to get it out.

If there is fresh asphalt, pour gasoline on it.

soap in the pool or in a fountain

Superglue lightswitches

This is the penultimate senior prank friendo.

Acquire a mattress. It can be an kind of mattress as long as it has a lot of room in the middle. Now the hard part: You need 2 pigs. Once you have them, the hardest part is over. Now just get some brake fluid, and write 1 and 3 on the pigs. It makes the fur come off on the affected area. Slaughter the pigs and put them in the mattress, then take it to the school's swimming pool. Dump the mattress in the pool. It will take a crane to get it out, and when they do, they're going to be looking for that third pig

>cool with the janitor
Living the dream

Gold

>lots of toilet paper, like shitloads
>soak in petroleum
>roll it out throughout the school
>when everybody are in classes, light that shit up

what is this a freshman prank comon

Pour baby oil all over the hallway floors between classes.

Shoot up the school and beat the record. You wont go to jail cause its just a prank.

ITS JUST A PRANK BRO

have a public lynching of niggers from your class.

Fill a sex doll with helium

This! Yes!

Get a shitton of those red plastic cups. Arrange them all over the main school hallway floor, filling each with water as you go. Makes hallway impossible to use. Ether the cup get knocked over making a mess or admins will be forced to individually pick up 2000 cups of water.

just might do this

I'm not special needs, just a dork with no friends lol

Take 2 parts liquid soap, 1 part water and pour it in one line througout the hallways. Its a bitch to get out, usually, one must aqquire a crane.

that one

Put yeast in teabags and flush a shit load of them down the toilets. It will clog the sewage pipes

So will cement....

This is a great idea. Gonna do this now but with something even more faggotry like Magic, You gay hoe, or maybe even cards against humanity.

Its a hell of a lot easier to sneak in tea bags as opposed to a fucking bag of cement

Cement needs to dry out to harden. Sewer pipes are always flooded and the cement will not harden.It will clog it but they will be able to snake it out.

ITZ JUSTA PRAANKK BROO, RELAX.

Buy tons of mice that you feed to snakes and release them on the school grounds

By as much cheep ass cooking oil as you and all your friends can afford. Proceed to pour it over every walkway in the school. If you have a lot of money, get gear oil. That shit really likes to hang around.

you could alway/s post the ip of the school. any computers there?

Hide dead fish wherever you can cram it. Ceilings, under buildings, behinds bins and desks.

Get a few friends. Buy some laxatives and some gloves. Breaking into the school at night and eat all the laxatives. Proceed to shit all over everything. Shit in the hallways. Shit on the walls. Shit in the class rooms on the teachers desks. Shit IN the teacher's desks. Smear shit on the chalkboard. Smear shit on the school trophy case. Shit in the principle's office. Shit on everything thing the school holds dear and holy.

Super glue all the doors in the school shut put Vaseline on the floors then pull the fire alarm