Hai Sup Forums

hai Sup Forums

You know the drill bitch tits, or gtfo.

In pussy ofc

nigger 3/28

Summerfags are early this year i see

FUCK OFF

tape knife to pickle, stab yourself in the throat, worthless, no tit showing, cunt

I propose that eating it would be uncustomarily tame in this forum ...

Blow it

Hi! Jesus, you are such a cutie! But damn I hate pickles, throw that shit away and post a picture of you sending a kiss

mince and then snort it

Put it back into the jar from whence it came ...

Tits or gtfo

put it in pooper and post pick

FUCK IT

Virgin alert!

take it to >>>/reddit/

Up ass, pic doggy style

I do apologize my dear but you are indeed breaking an essential rule which States that if any female asks for attention on this site they must show there breasts and put a time step in other words TITS OR GTFO

Pickle Chan, circa 6 years ago.

Fail.

jab an eye out

>3/28
lol wtf

Only Oldfags will recognize this gem!

> 3/28
> onions still replying

throw it at the tv

Fake and gay

Drink bleach shitlords.

reroll

Roll and pic*

put it in shoe, shoe on head, tears with mascara running down face. go.

dunk one end in ketchup.
dunk other end in mayo
cut it in half lengthwise
tape both halves to the ceilings of different rooms
never take them down.

then post tits with timestamp

Upload a video of you fucking yourself with it.

re roll

up your butt

winrar.exe

rell plz

> Demands Timestamp
> Tits or gtfo

Mfw normie retards don't know when March 28th is

Kill yourselves

all these comments...and no fucking timestamp.

Put it in your pussy and take a picture

winrar
OP won't deliver anyway

win

bait has been winrard

Im ashamed i didnt catch that

WITNESSED

Yo what kind of Eye shadow are you using? Nice as hell

eat it

Put a hat on it

Riiiight, because asking for tits is how you show that you have fucked thousands of girls right? Respect a little man, not hard to do.

Yo what kind of Eye shadow are you using? Nice as hell!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Eat it go to bed
>Fuck you white wizards

cram it as far up your anus as possible and keep it there till you dont feel it anymore....Maybe a week or so.

Will wait patiently for the pickle in shoe with mascara pic ...

old stuff....

give it the succ

Rolling

stick it up asshole

Just put it in your pussy and make a webm, normal thing to do

Nice tits 10/10 would cum on

ehm

throw the pickle away and cry because you are a dumb blonde cumbucket

You God damn newfag

Anyone who thinks this is real is a fucking idiot, also chekem

Eat it.

Show us vagina op and tits with face and shit

stick it up your ass? idk, why the fuck are you even doing this

I want to see more of you op stick that pickle in your pussy

reroll

pickle fucker

rereroll

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rerereroll

FUCKING 01 this time for sure

>3/28 TIMESTAMP

It's also like 4 years old. Maybe 6.

Throw it at the first mexican you see

Tl,Dr nice dubs

mail it to me, i'm fucking hungry.

Bump for other user

shove it up ass and pussy

We all know op wont come through

Holy shit gj OP
This thread is full of newfags and fail

eat

Can you not read idiot?

heat up in mircowave then while burning hot put in pussy on vid and post vid

THIS... WINRAR

That's some of the most beautiful pasta I've ever consumed.

JUST KIDDING, I WISH ;(

put it in your pussy then lick it on webm

rolling for this
bet you wont do it
honestly these docile sheep eyes just say it all stupid cunt

How's middle school?

>NEWFAGS ERRYWHERE

This is circa 2005, I bet she looks a lot different.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.