Hey guys, feels thread

Hey guys, feels thread
been feeling like shit lately and the feeling won't go away

Holy shit

Ravioli ravioli Just kill me already i'm not fucking joking i'm to fucking poor to do it my self i have a brain tumor and my parents died 4 years ago and i just got word now because i'm such an introverted fuck i haven't seen a woman in years cause i'm a social retard and all i do is browse Sup Forums for meme threads i literally have no job and i'm living off fucking welfare like one of those jiggaboo black people-oli

I feel like op is a fucking faggot

Probably fucks his cousin, tbh.

U like cars OP?

Lol nice quads faggot

They're alright

Well Sup Forums, I have officially ruined all chances with the girl of my dreams...

Nice dubs and what happened?

I'd kill myself, but I am already dead inside.

Check these dubs.

Bullshit. There's always another chance.
I'm going to give you some advice, but you're not going to like it.

Move on, go fuck other people for a while, then contact her, apologize for whatever you need to apologize for, and let things play out. It's not god damned rocket science.

OP here, hey user I agree with this completely being in love with a girl for 3 years and causes me nothing but pain I can't seem to leave the habit of coming back to her

Grow some balls, Jesus christ. It's as easy as not talking to her.

That's the thing bud I have, she's lead me on and off so many times her family has the expectation of me being with her and raising kids, but the thing is she's a hoe, she was so much more nicer back then but she's changed and she just fucks with me emotionally 24/7

Then just stop talking to her. Do not react to her. Who cares about others expectations? Stop being a cuck

Honestly OP, what's worth more, your pride or some hoe?

>back to last summer
>we're almost done with finals
>cute latina girl in my class, call her G, I've liked her ever since sophomore year
>I get her number and we talk a lot in summer, and finally decide to hangout, I was so nervous
>G and I have a great time, we stayed out so late, just talking and walking around town at 1 in the morning
>we stop at a park and gaze into each other's eyes
>fuck, she's so beautiful
>5 minutes pass by and it's beginning to get awkward so we part ways and head home
>fuck I'm such an idiot, I should've kissed her

I texted her again today, but it turns out she now has a boyfriend, they've been together for a year now..

I keep trying to talk to this cute 9/10 but she only talks to me for a short time before she stops responding and then I have to start the conversation over again.

I'm dead set on dating her eventually though. She flirts and said she'd like to hang out but she seem disinterested. Help me out Sup Forumsros.