DONALDO BTFO

DONALDO BTFO

bbc.com/sport/football/36536445

>"His comments are the reason why Messi is always going to be one step ahead of him," said Arnason.

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.us/team/portugal/482/blog/post/2893927/cristiano-ronaldos-iceland-criticism-was-arrogant-and-did-him-a-disservice
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets just remember Xavis rant about more possession. These games happen and frustration can set in.

>for once footballers are saying what has been on everyone's mind about Tsuu and the GOAT

based

>that flag
>that link
>that filename
The literal fuck is this

>Ronaldo says something
Crime against humanity, he should be saying that
>Messi doesnt pay taxes which is an actual crime
THE GOAT.

It wasnt even a rant, he was right. It was a disgusting game from Finland, you cant call that football. If it was Stoke, or West Bromwich Albon, everybody would be shitting on them, since it was the Faroe Island everybody turned their performance into >MUH HEART

>muh false modesty is better than outspoken self-confidence.

>Finland
>Faroe Island
>Alberto Barbosa banter

>It was a disgusting game from Finland, you cant call that football
iceland lad, and they drew with you despite having a country of 300,000 people to choose from. and looked like they could beat you towards the end too. if penaldo fc were better you'd have found a way through them. donald is a whiny little child and just sounds like a cunt desu

WILL PENALDO EVER RECOVER LOL

>outspoken self-confidence
You can say lot about Ronaldo but he certainly he isn't self-confident. He often comes across very insecure.

guys, fuck both iceland AND finland

Sick of all these Portuguese RIDF desu. Like, the face of your footballing team is as shitty as your country, just get over it lmao

>Ronaldo
>outspoken self-confidence
everything about him reeks of chronic insecurity

>It was a disgusting game from Finland
>since it was the Faroe Island

nice banter desu

LOL @ DONALD DUCK

I wish it was as rich too 2bh

that's great stuff right there, did he also claim they wanted it more, were more hungry, played with more heart and as a team?

>We tried hard to win and Iceland didn't try anything.
If they hadn't they wouldn't have scored. There's a difference between parking the bus and being defensive while waiting for counters.

He's just a poor boy who knows how to play footy, which elevated him on top to only be shitted on because some roided manlet happened to show up to the party at the same fucking time.
That being said, he'd be better off if he stayed in England IMHO, but whatever.

Honest question, do Portuguese people even like and cheer for their team?

>evade €4.1 million
>he literally makes that in a month
anyone who thinks he would take the risk for this sum of money is stupid

An iclandic hipster. Disgusting

You'd be surprised.
More like, there's no way he has any understanding of what is going on in his pockets beyond knowing how much money he can withdraw, so it's very unlikely he knew about the tax evasion. Someone wanted to evade and pocket the difference I assume.

Hit him where it hurts the most, kek

Portuguese people are even more shit than their team, cheering loudly when they win and hating like hell every time they loose. Moorish blood in action if you ask me

yeah I guess

Some people just don't get banter

espnfc.us/team/portugal/482/blog/post/2893927/cristiano-ronaldos-iceland-criticism-was-arrogant-and-did-him-a-disservice

RIDF btfo again

They possess the properties of both rubber AND gum

What is your fucking point, retard?

>there's no way he has any understanding

Why do I get the impression this phrase is used a lot around Lionel?

>be Antonella
>come home after a long run around in the park with Ronnie
>fridge is open
>several open Sprite cans
>none of them finished
>a strew of empty cheese pizza boxes over the kitchen table
>jesus_christ_not_again.webm
>go upstairs
>see a small man standing in the corner of the room speaking quietly to the wall
>remember he's your husband
>"did you pick up our child from daycare today, Lionel?"
>no response
>fuck
>phone rings
>it's the daycare
>"Hi Mrs. Messi! Will your husband be--"
>"it's Mrs. Roccuzzo."
>"o-oh, okay... Mrs. R-roccuzzo... Will your husband be picking Thiago up from daycare today?"
>look over at Messi
>he's now crouched down in the corner
>he opens a Sprite can
>rolls it into the wall
>some Sprite spills on the floor
>you see there's a huge puddle of Sprite on the floor
>what the fuck
>he picks up the half empty Sprite can and exits the room
>probably going to put it back in the fridge with the rest of his collection
>trueautism.jpeg
>"I don't think he's going to make it today unfortunately."
>"um... Sorry Mrs. Roccuzzo but Thiago has been--"
>"it's Mrs. Ronaldo."
>"r-right, well as I was saying Thiagos been here for six days straight, surely your husband understands that--"
>Messi returns and takes his place solemnly in the corner
>you sigh deeply
>you've said it a million times before
>a million times today
>once more won't hurt
>"No. There's no way he has any understanding"
>...
>it does hurt

I can see pretty much any day to day occurrence panning out in a similar fashion.

>Ronaldo in petulant crybaby declarions shocker

why is everybody acting like iceland was parking the bus when they played a 442 against the ball almost the whole game?

I've seen much worse busparking at this euros

>Acting sassy in the press when our captain ran after Ronaldo for his jersey as soon as the match was over
Kek

This

this, last 20 mins they were every bit as attacking as poortugal

>Evades

Its HIS money you fucking moor retard. Why does he need to give money to the state? Fuckign statecucks.

If he decides to live in a state, he has to respect the law of this state.
As simple as that, if he isn't happy he can go back to the Newell Old Boys

>What is Tax and how does it work?

It's the Government's money you fucking mong.

WTF I HATE RONALDO NOW

i guess im a #Messile now

>Playing that way is disgusting
>Why didn't they open up, play dynamic, and expansive attacking play and give Ronaldo loads of space to score loads of goals?

It's the equivalent of an F1 driver complaining about his opponent blocking his way and not letting him overtake.

Beyond fucking retarded.

N-NO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

get gassed homo

N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what is it with south americans and libertarian horseshit lately

>bahh why do we have to pay taxes???

shut the fuck up you fucking illiterate

Apologize

>penaldo playing like shit, being a buthhurt crybaby after the match and getting rekt to boot

Sounds about right

Why the fuck would you dis a team that tied with you, doesn't that say that you're just as bad? I mean, come on, even the ancients in Mesopotamia knew that.

He was very consistent taking FKs yesterday

You have that pasta about Messi being in his Sonic PJs?

Argentinians are getting cucked by Magri, a tax-evading cunt who is destroying their already shitty welfare state

insecure for over 10 years