Is her channel getting taken down a step in the right direction, or did she have freedom of speech for her videos?

Is her channel getting taken down a step in the right direction, or did she have freedom of speech for her videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC5a2ShomzqxeNgSAxxRI6EQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I
youtube.com/watch?v=6ELzVnNjJ20
youtube.com/watch?v=DRTPeMIKMNM
youtube.com/watch?v=6UIkWl_DNqs
youtube.com/watch?v=WdOSXozlxSA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=Q27lzZWa20w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do you kmow she didn't take it down for more publicity? She's an attention whore

Yes.

it was terminated. she wants the attention for exposure for her ideas.

Youtube is a privately owned company. They have the right to restrict speech happening on their property.

Should they have that right? I say no. Too much of the modern public space is privately owned for us to allow that law to stay.

Maybe she violated the terms of service or something.also is this her? Was posted on b earlier

lolwut? I'm a liberal but that's fuckin stupid. 1st amendment is for speech in a public, govt arena idiot. wow

dude where is uncencored photo?

who is this and why should i care about herB

Probably suckin some black dick

looks like it, she made a video complaining about people recording her or something

I'm sorry to have to stoop to memes, but:
It's 2016.
All relevant forums for speech are privately owned. The definition of the public sphere must expand, or free speech will become meaningless.

who is this ugly bitch and why should anyone give a fuck

Bullshit, that's what the free market dictates you imbecile

>180x138

That's a good point and something I had never considered before. Today the majority of information communicated between humans is through social media. It should not be legal for these social media owners to restrict free speech. They should have to follow the same rules as the government because right now they have as much power over expression.

are you in middle-school lmao

Fucking stupid millenial detected. Do you not know what the free market is ? Did you really think you can say anti g you want on social media?

No, but apparently you are if you think YouTube or Fb or twitter or any social media can't censor you if they wish. You know that thing that you clicked yes without reading when you signed up? It's all in there plus other shot you just blindly accept

guys who the fuck is that

where is the dump of all of them?

Evalion

People made the choice to use privately owned services to exchange messages. You want freedom of speech, call someone or send a damn letter. A private business reserve the right to shut down and message they don't want spread on their service. Even if the government created their own alternative social media platform, only a fucking idiot would use it.

>What are terms and conditions?

Wasn't that his fucking point though? That most forums like YouTube or whatever own everything on them and can censor it, because the only way to access any of these arenas of speech is to accept their terms. The only place you can go nowadays and know you can't be censored is on platforms you have full and total ownership over.

This

And whats your point? You have freedom of speech in a public space. The problem is that all these fucking millenia twats can't communicate without using social media and they feel entitled to say whatever they want on it. There are limits to free speech. Go read a book user

go die in a fire

Her backup channel.

youtube.com/channel/UC5a2ShomzqxeNgSAxxRI6EQ/videos

You may now resume sperging.

My point is that "public spaces" barely exist on the Internet, and public spaces IRL aren't exactly the optimal locations to get a point across. Take your political opinions and start sharing them in the middle of a public park or whatever. Your message isn't gonna go fucking anywhere.
The Internet is basically the only way for the common person to get an audience, and platforms like YouTube are about the only effective places to do do.
There's a need for a "public space" online.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I
youtube.com/watch?v=6ELzVnNjJ20
youtube.com/watch?v=DRTPeMIKMNM

You think the Internet is a public space? Hahaha hahaha hahaha what a fucking idiot. Let's take b for example, it's not a place where your can say whatever you want or post whatever you want. There are rules, no Cp etc etc. There is an assumption by uneducated low information voters that freedom of speech applies to evetything. It doesnt. Especially private companies.

youtube.com/watch?v=6UIkWl_DNqs
youtube.com/watch?v=WdOSXozlxSA

/r/'ing backstory

Damn. I JUST subscribed to her last night. Well fuck. So much for freedom of speech.

Anyone get a strong jewess vibe from her?

Another fucking uneducated faggot. Congress shall make no law restricting freedom of speech. YouTube is a private company they can do whatever the duck they want especially since you agreed to their terms of use

No, that's stupid.
And I don't even know how you'd propose we change this.
By allowing the Feds to directly tell YouTube what they can or cannot do with regards to speech? Why? Because it's become some de facto public space? That's retarded. The distinction between public and private spaces isn't some arbitrary line.

See

Boxxy is finished you pathetic faggots

The feds don't tell you tube what to do. They terminated her account because she violated the terms of use that everyone else agrees to. The feds have nothing to do with it

Is this her?

LOL What if i told you you're a stupid homosexual with a small penis who needs to kill themselves.

Hey millenial faggots,learn about freedom of speech. YouTube is not congress

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States

all the videos are uploaded at the same time

are they going to shut it down too or they're butthurt only about certain videos?

>Should they have that right? I say no.
You sound like a communist, you know?

Whatever the case, Evalion will always have a home on Sup Forums as does everyone else. Youtube is normie Sup Forums and they will do whatever they want and there is nothing we can do about it except keep free speech alive on our own.

I literally said that the Internet has a need for a public space, not that it is one.
Learn to fucking read. Your whole post is a misunderstanding

>muh e-celebs

fuck off summerfags

I have no idea.

I would still say you're a pathetic faggot for being in love with a washed up old cow that hasn't been relevant in years

>is normie

You are a special awesome snowflake.

Old school uses Usenet.

Evalion's blood will be the first to be split by this glorious new machine, and now you will be made witness to the demon video platform that will drag this world into the 21st century!

So popular social media sites should be forced to comply to the US government's limitations towards freedom of speech just because a lot of people use them? That's fucking stupid.
You wanna "get a message across"? Then start up your own site or blog. Just be careful not to become the next big social media site or else you've suddenly become the next public space.
You're also retarded if you think the only other platform is petitioning people at a park. Nevermind the fact that people have been efficiently spreading ideas throughout history. Write a journal or newsletter, publish a book, attend town hall meetings, organize rallies, etc.
tl;dr Leave the internet alone.

That's what some of us are saying, faggot. Read before posting, you fucking mong.

wow, you must be such an oldfag, I am so impressed wowowow. He called me a summerfag!! This is so insane!

>it's not even summer faggot learn your seasons

Together we can stop this tyranny
youtube.com/watch?v=Q27lzZWa20w&feature=youtu.be

You're insane.

I miss her she was ENTERTAINING.

I Was just about to say that user. Thanks. Pay for your own damn server and bandwidth and you can say almost anything you want and not worry about YouTube taking off "your" content. It's not yours it's theirs because you are using YouTube for free

Sup Forums is not about being hip & cool go back to wherever you came from redditfag.

Was referring to this.
>The definition of the public sphere must expand, or free speech will become meaningless.
Reading comprehension, m8.

My nigger.

But dont talk too much about usenet here. We wouldnt want the millenials to figure it out.

Evalion has given the queen a cold ahhh cooooooo.

That's not what I'm saying either you total illiterate.
I'm saying that there is a NEED for a public space ON the Internet. Simple concept.
Yeah, people got ideas accross in history when posting an article in a journal or newspaper actually got fucking read, and populations were small enough for them to spread across a city in a few weeks.

This would be leaving the Internet alone, because it wouldn't be changing any currently existing websites. I didn't even want to change youtube. I'm Advocating for something different and you'd know that if you actually read my posts. Literally none of your critiques apply to what I'm proposing.