Sup Forums I need your advice I just had sex with a random girl on tinder and it was awkward but in the good kind of...

Sup Forums I need your advice I just had sex with a random girl on tinder and it was awkward but in the good kind of way and now I dont know if I wanna see her again

pic is her

Why does she look 12

shes 19 and 5 foot tall

>not even green texting it

was it easy? post screencaps

Faggot.

He can't.
‎>implying greentext isn't broken

moar?

she's cute. Was she super easy or more like just into each other and had spontaneous sex?

If the sex was good why not

>how to greentext on 4chin
>?

Post proof, OP

it was really easy she invited herself over and then we pretty much cuddled and then got right to it

Nice lips. I'd probably keep her around for future sex.

>greentext being broken

What the actual
‎>fuck?

these are all I have

Dump her

>but it is

Looks like the type of girl I get my homework off of.

Well your first mistake was giving her your address, now she knows where to find you if she ends up being loco. If you don't see it heading in the way of a relationship, just tell her instead of wasting both your times. Although you said she jumped into the sex part pretty quickly so she might be fine with just being sex buddies, so I would try that out first.

Find one that gives good head

>Dump her
/thread

Did you just fuck an alien?

sounds too easy, you probably have every std known to man now

Fuck her again, then dump her

This is golden op. A cute, no maintenance fuck buddy. What is there to even think about? That's the entire point of being on tinder in the first place.

ha used a condom and she brought her test results in from the clinic dated from the day before

Did she cook you some rice and lo mein after?

yo head doesent do shit for me

Holy fucking shit, this thread is filled with newfags.
Can none of you see that this is a thinly veiled personal army request for fucking up Allison's life?

>pic related, OP

naw but she took me out for bubble tea

This.
\thread

topest of kek bruh I am just asking what the Sup Forumsro's would do if they were in my position and the fact that you know her name means that you used reverse google search you half wit

Post your height, weight, race?

she doesnt look asian. mixed maybe but more latino or native american

That's never a good sign

Keep her around as a FB. Seems like a no-brainer.

\thread

titsorgtfo.jpg

shes 50% Asian 50% latino actually

f a c e b 0 0 k.com/allitipan
I sent her an inbox with a caption of this thread, also I sent messages to her family and friends just in case.
Have a wonderful day.

>I am just asking what the Sup Forumsro's would do
top fucking kek, the amount of summer leaking through would light up even a nigglet's privates

>the fact that you know her name means that you used reverse google search you half wit
wow...just wow...nice b8 m8

nice, I will send her an inbox too and a couple of death threats from behalf tinder OP

I am a really gentleman I will protect her DO NOT mess with this girl, now is mine!

Fugly. Where are your standards

OMG you are fucked OP

this

this place has been over for so long

OP probably knows this girl from school and never even talk to her, he fantasized everything, thats how Sup Forums rollls

is legit

for real nigga? world star!!

Based user gives sage advice.

top fucking kek

OP trying desperately to get Sup Forums to raid this Allison girl, but doesn't realize the board is now filled with newfags who can't dox for shit.
Then this user points out the truth, and OP then gives up and posts the fb himself, pretending to have "found" it and some BS about sending death threats. LIke he has the balls, that little faggot

kek

>death threats
no mention of death threats, just some messages, but still OP's pathetic attempts crack me up

none of the images provide and GIS hits

unless tineye has something, it's unlikely that some user found out who it is

unless there's a random user who just happens to know this girl (in which case they'd have said more), OP himself posted the facebook

only oldfags knows about that
however, there will be always newfags who sends threats and spam the hell of whatever, they will believe they are cool malicious hackers when they are doing exactly what OP wants

lame attempt OP, try again later

>none of the images provide and GIS hits
fuck off newfag, if you've no idea how to find out who she is, you really are the summer of the place.

why is her head so fucking small?

shit mang, how'd you know about her dick?!!!!

I ain't gay though, she looked like a girl when we met so its no homo

Get checked, most tinder hoes got something nasty

bunch of niggers here do what you think is right.

Homie she is beautiful dont be a shallow beitch.