My body is ugly, how can i fix it?

my body is ugly, how can i fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/fYH62
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go to the gym. You're not bad, you're just unbelievably average.

Just go to /fit/ and they'll do the rest

pick heavy thing up
put heavy thing down

Show front.

God damn it, you get out of here you fucking cancer. Stop telling people to work out, faggot.

For a start, shaving that nasty treasure trail will grant you +1 sexy points.

Start lifting. Seriously, nothing even ugly, just average. You get your /fit/ on, you could be pretty solidly ripped

Oh my god you people are PURE FUCKING CANCER. You want to get rid of the best parts. Fuck this bullshit. /fit/ needs shut the fuck down.

mo pics imgur.com/a/fYH62

Just work out. You're lucky as fuck because you're skinny, you just have zero muscle mass. I had way more fat on my body than you, and in just a few months I lost 30 lbs and gained muscle by doing two things: working out twice a week (full-body bodyweight workout, though sometimes I'm lazy and just do upper) and eating almost no carbs/sugar/processed shit. meat, eggs, fruits, vegetables. Cutting out the carbs is what really gets the weight loss going, but you don't even need to lose weight, just start working out and you'll start looking way better in a few months.

start doing the 5x5 strength program and work on mobility if you need it. once youve progressed to intermediate lifting id suggest moving to body building and maybe bronzing up a bit.

Holy shit blurry as fuck. You look fine from what I can tell. Ignore this lifting bullshit. It's a meme that Sup Forums simply can't get past.

Fucking workout retard

start by correcting that kyphosis you neet millenial weak beta nearsighted newfag fuck.

Honestly mate you have a decent figure in my opinion. If you want you could start lifting, after you follow a routine for a few weeks it becomes second nature and easy as hell to do. Buy 2 adjustable dumbbell bars and some smaller plates for it (a few 2.5 lb, a few 5lb) and work up from there. You'll be blown away by how much you can improve in a short amount of time and you'll be able to see it easy as hell since you're not fat as hell.

Easiest thing you can do is step up your posture game.

thanks for replies folks, yeah that first shot i have horrible posture in.

i do eat like shit most of the time, but try to counter it with a 1L smoothie with yogurt, banana, kale, celery, berries, and milk once a day.

once i am done school in a few months it will be easier for me to get into a good workout routine, but i started to do basic shit like push ups about a week ago.

i might buy some weights, really not into going to the gym (at least while in school)

just do sit ups to get rid of that belly and think about your posture more often. Don't listen to all these fags telling you to work out. If you really wanted to look sexy you'd already be working out. if you just want to get by looking average just do what I just said.

Gym. Lift heavy. Avoid machines mostly.
Big 4: Deadlift, squat, bench press, OHP.
Use /r/fitness FAQ
Use Fitocracy

>>Thinking that spot toning is an actual thing

ishyggidiggidoodles

Lol really nigga
My body is fucked up, yours is average like, you can take your shirt off on the beach and no problem

yeah i mean i think i already have abs. underneath my fat belly haha. it's funny though, i want to put on weight, but i lose the belly. so would i avoid cardio? or do it minimally

If OP is a fag, dress up like a juggalo like your gay ass does. Many people dislike them, especially Tila Tequila.

wut

Who the fuck is Tila Tequila?

Don't tell me you never heard of her... She got shit pummeled at her face.

Ok, one, I dislike them. Two, you are the big troll I see on this board. Fuck off. There is only few that approve of your trolling and insults.

YOU NEED: Four weeks of pelvic floor exercises(look it up) Then just pushups and situps FOREVER>>>>