Hey Sup Forums is this a bed bug? If so first one I've seen, is it too late?

Hey Sup Forums is this a bed bug? If so first one I've seen, is it too late?

Other urls found in this thread:

lowes.com/pd_93648-316-HG-93186_0__?productId=3276739
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only other pic

Yeah that's a bed bug.

it's just a friend.

How to get rid of these? First one I've noticed so problem shouldn't be too bad right?

Maybe try googling "Bedbug"

All your answers are there.

OP you have cancer. Hate to break it to you.

Have you noticed any bites when you wake up. If so, for each bite , multiple it by 150. That's how many bed bugs you got

No, sorry. If you saw one, that almost definitely means there are a lot more.

No haven't noticed any bites

Yes it's too late nigger. Burn everything.

You'll die in three days.

Try sleeping in the living room

oh and to get rid of them you burn your house down. They can hide literally anywhere and everywhere. You'll probably see signs if you flip your mattress over. Don't throw out your mattress by the way - dragging it through the house would probably just spread them. Don't sleep in other rooms because the same thing will happen. Literally everything in your room has to be taken out and cleaned, every game case and book flipped open, fucking everything has to be torn apart.

No, he can't do that; if they're not in the living room now they will be if he sleeps in a different room. They'll actively seek out a host if they can't find their usual victim.

Rubbing alcohol works great on them. If there are a ton of them though, you might want a fumigator and replace the more heavier afflicted furniture.
>Had a bed bug problem before

So what I did was find the source in which they came from. Sadly, I was 3 years late. Some old sofas had befuddled bugs and they went to my matress. I got rid of the sofas and I wrapped my matress in plastic, place it outside for the sun to heat up the bed bugs. The end

Also you need to check furniture seams, clothing, bed sheets, etc. or else the problem could get insanely worse.

Bed bugs are notorious for hiding in the most reclusive places.

They are VERY VERY hard to get rid of.

RIP OP, good luck.

Oh, and they breed like crazy.

That bed bug will be spawning 2 by tomorrow.

You better call pest control FAST.

They also carry diseases.

get spray for it and a steamer,spray every and steam every other day, tedious but it does get rid of them, also wash and dry everything in that room on very hot

WRAP EVERYTHING IN PLASTIC AND PLACE IT IN THE SUN FOR HOURS

I'll be nice before bed. High concentration of alcohol kills them. Put it in a weed killer bottle sprayer and hose down the edges of your mattress baseboards etc. Also get some diatomaceous earth and spread on the carpet/floor it cut's the fuckers up as they crawl in it.

Use diatomaceous earth. It will rip the fuck out of their exoskeletons

Make sure diatomaceous earth isn't shit tier btw. Tried it and all I accomplished was getting my house powdery as hell

1) Bag up anything cloth that you can and throw it in a washing machine
2) Throw out any furniture that's infested with the fuckers, there's literally no hope for it
3) Go Along the baseboards of your carpet with a blowdryer, the heat will force the fuckers out in the open and then once exposed to direct heat from the hairdryer itself instantly kills them
4) Call an exterminatior ASAP and have him treat your entire house with bedbug repellant/bombing the fuckers

Bedbugs can live up to 6 months without a food source, they normally don't last long in cars due to constant temp changes, they cannot survive like more than 100 degrees F
or below freezing temps

I found three in one night after never seeing them before and took a weekend off. I found out they were coming from my s/o's house and literally said I was dumping them unless they got rid of them (they didn't). I moved all of my furniture, curtains, belongings, and clothes out of my house. I sprayed all of my shoes with bleach, alcohol, and bed bug spray. My mattresses were in plastic covers to protect them because I'm smart so I threw out the mattress covers. I took apart the bed frames. I examined every square centimeter of anything near my bed. I checked the baseboards and walls. I don't have carpet because ew. I threw away all of my bags. I washed my jackets and things I take off in people's homes or things that hide bugs in bedbug spray, as well as my sheets. (this made me quite ill). I got rid of a good majority of everything I didn't need. I vacuumed the floors and then washed them with bleach. I went through all my clothes and blankets and washed them all, and dried them 2 times each (the heat from two dryer cycles kills them) I moved my stuff back in and checked frequently for them, placing heating pads in the beds with the lights off, and checking just by looking. I never saw them again.

Just checked my entire mattress and saw no signs of bed bugs whatsoever. Just the one crawling on the wall and I killed it

Is bedbug i had them about a year ago pretty. I got DE dia(something) earth I put it around my bed under bed and around the floorboards. I had tile so luckily they couldn't go in carpet it got rid of them in about a week or so.

No, that's herpes.

next

Is me again, I think it's call diatousus earth not exactly but something like that you can get it online and at home depot and stuff pretty cheap like 8 bucks for a few pounds make sure to get food grade so you don't die

Don't just believe that that's the only one. If you believe that and wait a while, you might accumulate so many that your house will be filled with them and none of your belongings can be saved.

they are extremely adept at hiding. The fact that you even saw one means there's at least a hundred or so more for that one. They're attracted to carbon dioxide though, that's how they find hosts. Look up how to build some carbon dioxide traps and leave them by your bed, under your bed, and other such places. Leave them there for a few days and see if you catch any.

Get prograde cans of pyrethrine aerosol and spray all baseboards and furniture and bed frame and seams of mattress, worked for me. I had four nasty bites and found only two bed bugs before I sprayed and then was fine. Get bed bug box spring covers. Sprayed everything twice.

seems huge for bed bug

Oh, that's another reason not to believe that's the only one. That one is an adult that has recently fed.

How to burn house down?

dangerous

Its a bed bug that has just had a meal. Your home is lost, burn it down

really user...
here ya go OP
>diatomaceous earth

lowes.com/pd_93648-316-HG-93186_0__?productId=3276739

Don't know if anyone already mentioned, but they are flat when they haven't eaten. Since yours is bloated up, it just finished eating.

Ifit is in your house, check on the underside of your bed frame. If you find them, get some malathion. Wash all your clothes and bedding. Keep them out side your residence. Take your matress and drench it with malithion "sarin analoge". Drench your bedframe from every angle. Drench you carpet if you have it. Air out room for a few hours to dry everything. Problem solved.