You are locked in a cage fight with me

you are locked in a cage fight with me
how fucked are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLUbalwpRRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends, how gay are you?

I know 100% i would win if we fought so i would challenge you to a yugioh duel instead

In a male fight, I have a chance. In MMA (hugging and that homosexual shit) you'll win.

I use to rape guys like you In prison. Youre not so tough with a mouth full of teeth and blood with a dick in your ass.

Shoot for the single but fake into an iminari and heel hook

Good luck

>cannot win
>act shy
>try to seduce

story of my life..

kekkels and shekkles

Nice photoshop but I would win

Wasted dubs on this shit

pull out my trap card

Hmmm you look about 5 inches to me, so not that fucked

Damn OP getting BTFO

big muscles, zero fighting skills

Sensually?

You manlet little bitch, I'm 6'1 200 pounds of fucking muscle. I'm gonna beat the ever loving shit out of ya and make you my bitch.

Fucking newfag

Wut up cunt

I would destroy you!
>pic related... You are tiny

lmao not fucked at all you wont last 2 fucking min you probaply hit like a bitch to stiff to move a few liver shots and your more fucked then the last cheese burger i ate

Wasted trips

Would suck dick

You look like a cuddler

>Shoulder width of a highschool girl
>Female hips to match
>Weak chin/jaw
I could shatter you with my brick hands you tiny prick

You are a total faggot. 6'4 245lbs 13% body fat and 3 years Krav Maga. Id fuck your sister after i was done too.

I bet you are super gentle.

hey boys~~

1) kick to the balls
2) shove fingers into eye sockets
3) left handed jab to gut
4) right hook to jaw
i win :)

>beachmuscles/10
>hands red from hitting heavy bag
>face never been hit
>ears flat
It's always bait, but this guy isn't a fighter. I'll be okay.

...Why the fuck does it look like his ass is on the front of his body??

winning like a bitch is still winning

Last fight i got into I bit part of the guys face off. Think ill be fine.

> (OP) #
> 1) kick to the balls
> 2) shove fingers into eye sockets
> 3) left handed jab to nurs5
> 4) right hook to jaw
> i win :)
Licks yo the balls.
Shove fingers into an us

>implying I wouldn't let him rip my clothes off then once on the ground I'd quickly stick my dick up his ass.

I'm too old to fight so I'll just kill you straightaway. Less painful that way.

HAHA Its halarious how dudes workout for a few years and think itll help them fight. Major fag

Not at all shoot that nigga in the neck

>manlet
>how fucked are you?
kek

wouldn it make you worse..huuuh? hmm

it's easier for bullets to travel through muscle than fat

Poke your eye...down for the count

>2016
>thinking muscles = tough
your chin looks like a nice place for my elbow

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'd say you'd be pretty fucked.

how tall is Al quada

>Suck that dick till you pass out m8

I would destroy you senior manlet

I clearly outweigh you, so pinning you would be the end of you.

Nice body but it doesn't make you a fighter. I've seen fat as fuck 55 yo bikies rek young bucks like you because they can box not because their stronger or more cut

this whole thread is gay and all you faggots argueing love dick

N1

Concealed carry, you're dead.

>Worked out his body well, yet it looks like hes never been in a fight.

Yes I can whoop your tush princess

Haha jokes on you, i strip naked and piss and shit all over myself. I win.

> Straight nose, no scars, shaved chest
Not fucked at all user, you'll be out cold in seconds.

turn 360 degrees and walk away.

>no boxer nose
>no cauliflower ear
>no big ass knuckles

I'm skinny but you'd be surprised at how fast I can strike, it'd last probably 10 seconds. Fags like you have notoriously weak wills

this

the face looks photoshopped lmao

not very. bb under rickson gracie and former amt.muay thai and weigh 238. i think you gonna get fucked..anally

YOU CAN'T SEE HIS EARS JEALOUS FUCK...HE LOOKS SOFT AF THOUGH BUT YOU NEVER KNOW

I wouldnt be fucked because thats not you OP

SO BECAUSE YOU'RE "SKINNY" YOU WOULD LAY HIM OUT IN 10 SEC.? WHAT A FUCKING MORON.

UNLESS YOU ARE MMA TRAINED HE WOULD BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU.

0 fucked cause I'm not a faggot, You're the faggot that's gonna have my dick in his ass.

I can just tap out immediately and go home dude

LOL.......WHY WOULD HE "RESPECT" THE TAP? BIG JOHN AIN'T THERE NIGGER.

OP's pic looks vain and self-centered as fuck.
He wouldn't last in a real fight, he'd be too worried about getting his face rekt.
I'm a grizzled old gray hair dude,
I'd wipe the floor with him because I don't give a fuck any more.
I'd be limping on the way out, but I'd be standing.

dude i would let you fuck my girl in front of me OP

Not very. The super cut are muxh smaller than me. Try cutting down fron 235 u might get to 216 but ull be a tiny bitch

POST A PIC OF YOURSELF PLEASE.

I'm 5'11" 403lbs (super extreme bear mode). I would toss you around like a plastic fuck doll, put a band-aide on your face, and make you my Nelly.

You are toned but probably not that big, Id Pick you up and drop you on your head 10 seconds into the fight.

\

PLEASE POST A PIC. IF THOSE ARE YOUR STATS YOU ARE PROBABLY 5'11" X 5'11"

CUCK CONFIRMED CLEAR THE AREA
GO GO GO

Not very. Not great face. Body's okay. Come in as a luchador and we'll talk.

lol Id zim zam ur ass

hell the hell do you go from a single to an iminari? lol your just spewing bullshit

>implying thats you
I reckognize this physique, his name is Kiril somethinig and he did a zyzz tribute video
youtube.com/watch?v=CLUbalwpRRY

FUAAAARKKK

WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT NIGGER?ONCE YOU GO FOR A SINGLE YOU ARE COMMITTED? AND WTF IS AN "IMINARI"? YOU DUMBFUCK.

Not. You have such low body fat that you have probably been starving yourself for a week or 5. Also, I'm a powerlifter who does krev maga.

Keked

not

>body of a god
>face of a pouting child

What depressing combo

Damn man.... That 5 pack is hard bro...

I think I would be okay.

Beautiful boibussy

3rdDan/10

Brown belt bjj at 170
Have insurance

This guy looks toned.
but you can tone up lifting 15kgs
that little faggot cant weigh over 10 stone. Im 21 stone as of now.

i would kill him

You look molded out of play doh.

Well based on your dick sucking lips, I'm betting money that you're the one getting fucked.

Faggot.

I'm punting you in the dick the first chance I get so enjoy that while I then uppercut you

No bro, you're locked in a cage with me.Try to pose your way out of that...

where are your legs at?!?! kek fagits skippin leg day

>tfw theres no extra room in the sleeve

I would not only slap you silly, user, but I'd rape your face and bottom to teach you a lesson in humility. And i ain't even gay! Howzat?