Your heart is broken? It wasn't strong enough for love

Your heart is broken? It wasn't strong enough for love.
Your pain is unbearable? You are too weak to bear it.
You hate your life? You lack the will to change it.
You are lonely? Unloved? You are too afraid of rejection, your self loathing is the wall you built to justify your terror.
The world isn't your enemy, the people you refuse to understand aren't ruining your life. It's not our fault you are too lazy and weak to make the effort to better yourself. It's not our fault you are so uneducated, unwilling to learn. It's not our fault you refuse to see your problems as challenges to overcome, instead of excuses not to try. You could be better than this, it's your responsibility to make your life better. There is no such thing as entitlement. You want a better life? Fucking earn it.

OP is a faggot

I wrote this because my brother in law is a useless waste of skin who bitches about how much his life sucks and how it's not his fault. He blames his teachers, his parents, the government, his boss, everybody but himself. In his mind he's just a blameless victim and all the shit in his life is the result of a broken world and people out to get him. He's a hopeless Sup Forumstard and a total fucking reject. He makes shit decisions, has a huge sense of entitlement, and his inflated sense of self worth leads him to believe that there's nothing wrong with HIM.

Bump

Why else does he piss you off?

It sucks because he's 350 lbs, has no job, lives off student loans and his wife's disability, spends all his money on games and electronics, and complains constntly about how poor he is. He has a five year old daughter he neglects, his parents are on the line for his massive debt, and he has no career path for his bachelors degree in english. They are already heavily in debt from his first run at school and their own medical bills. He's failing at life so hard and he's going to drag a lot of good people down with him when he crashes and burns.

Do you hope he does what you said in your last sentence? You sound like you have a great stake in his downfall.

His parents are honest hardworking people. His dad went to school while working full time to support his family and all of this with a swollen spinal cord and three fused vertebrae causing him constant pain. His dad supported him in his extracurriculars, went to every play he was in, cosigned on his student loans, lent him money to get by, payed for his fucking wedding, made every effort to help his son succeed, and the ungrateful bastard just wastes his fucking life.

I have no financial stake, but my father in law is a great guy, he doesn't deserve to lose everything because his son can't be a functioning adult. I love my neice to pieces and it breaks my heart to think that he's wasting the best years of her life ignoring her. It will hurt my wife deeply, he's going to turn her family into a total fucking shitstorm because he's a selfish, stupid man-child.

Do you know if he's in good health? Why do you think he's paranoid? What do you do that gives you the high ground over him?

Bump

He's paranoid because he was bullied in school. He hates his dad because he lived out in the middle of nowhere and had no friends growing up to give him a context or outside perspective for the minor hardships of rural life. He was a cave troll who just wanted to play video games and watch TV and his dad made him go outside and chop firewood or mow the lawn. His dad had a bad back and needed help for fuck's sake. My brother in law has always been most comfortable in the role of the victim, the martyr, the narrative of his life is that of a misunderstood genius, persecuted for his intelligence. In reality he's as clever as a pair of novelty store fake tits. I listen to him prattle on about shit with no real understanding or deeper perception of the subject he's discussing and i hold my fucking tongue because my wife doesn't want him to throw a fucking temper tantrum over it.

>inb4: This is b8. It is.
He has no friends? Has he tried looking for a job? Or do you want to destroy him since he appears to you to be ungrateful?

I look at his life growing up and the advantages he had and what he's done with it and it makes me sick. I grew up in a broken home, my dad beat my mom until she left. She got into heroin, cheated on my step dad, broke his heart, left him, and died of cancer five years after that. I never stayed in the same town for more than five years, I was bullied because I was always the new kid, always the smallest in the class. I didn't have the worst life, but it was rough at times. I work my ass off to support my family, i love my wife, and our daughter is the most important thing in my whole fucking world. I had to fight for everything and I know exactly what it's all worth. He doesn't know how to fight and it's killing him. And it isn't just him, he's going to hurt everybody around him because he can't man up and take responsibility for his own life. I want him to be better than this, he could be if he tried.

I want him to be better than this. I don't want him to crash and burn. I want him to man up

You say that your "brother-in-law" is married. With all these issues you bring up about him, how the hell did he manage to find a woman that actually loves him, much less married him? Who is this woman? What is the state of their marriage, if you know?

Bump

Bump

Really, OP, I want to know:
Who the heck IS this woman?
(Note: "Heck" is "hell" and "f***".")

talk to your wife about putting your foot down. explain that it'll be for his own good.

Bump

you OP?

No

Are you the OP?

quit samefagging you little queer. quit writing poems and go to the gym