ITT: Post the states in the USA you would consider living in if you had to

ITT: Post the states in the USA you would consider living in if you had to.

Washington, Oregon, Northern parts of California (not South), Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, New York.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fD_iSqmypfg&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Washington, Oregon, Alaska

Massachusetts, Florida, Georgia, New York, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado

don't come to Oklahoma,its a shithole

I already live in Maine and have lived in Vermont, but I would live in Massachusetts or Minnesota

I wish I could live in a majority white neighborhood

Sadly I am black

Colorado, California, Arizona, Georgia, South Carolina, Montana, Idaho, Alabama, Texas, New Mexico.

Actually I would live in any state but those are my top ten, in order.

New York is alright despite the memes.. I live on Long Island, expensive as hell but some nice areas if you skip the black and Hispanic neighborhoods

Puerto Rican detected

Arizona
Colorado
Florida
Idaho
Indiana
Iowa
Kentucky
Maine
Montana
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire
North Carolina
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Is Spanish Harlem a black, hispanic, or both neighbourhood?

Vermont, California (cause of weather), New York, Florida, Texas, Maine, New Hampshire

Washington, comfy rain, forests, cool people.

After a second thought, also Kansas and South Dakota.

I am actually watching this right now and I like rain and cool weather so Washington sounds nice.

Today, I will remind them.

youtube.com/watch?v=fD_iSqmypfg&

Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, Oregon, Washington and maybe Wisconsin.

>Nevada
Why the fuck?

Florida and Virginia are also questionable choices.

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, or probably Alaska

I have already lived in California, Colorado, Tennessee, Utah, North Dakota, and Maine.
Northern New England is far and away the best; I've never been to Alaska but it seems Northern New England tier, except slightly less white.

Too cold. Southern California is objectively the best if you can afford it.

Nevada isn't the worst state in the world, there's all right places in and around Las Vegas, as well as northern Nevada which everyone and their mother seems to forget about.

Are you a mexican? Seems like you want to be as close to Mexico as you can

I live in nebraska; all white suburb of west omaha feels quite good man.

Southern California is not even close to the best

t.northern california

Washington or Texas
Mb Virginia or Georgia

Las Vegas would suck to live. Hot as fuck, full of tourists, no sports, and a lot of shitty people. Suburban Vegas sounds miserable, like a worse version of Phoenix. As for the north part, there's nothing of note there, I couldn't imagine having to live there.
No I just enjoy nice weather

>these

im from washington/oregon

>California (not south)

Lol? North California is one of the worst places of the developed world. SF is hell

Where in northern california? SoCal is warmer and has nicer beaches. Also not having to deal with the bay area is a big plus

Hello from SD

Why does everyone in the PNW have pleb tier taste

>Southern California is objectively the best if you can afford it.

Not that expensive to live in Bakersfield :^)

I assume you meant the coast cause Southern California proper is shit.

explain

San Jose. The heat is not a positive thing for me. I like having a bit more rain and cooler temps

I've lived in L.A for a bit and it has a bunch of different stuff for everybody Tbh, it's just not for me.

Pic related

North Carolina

If I had to live in America the only state I'd be in is despair.

fuck off spaghetti nigger

1. Utah
2. Idaho
3. New Hampshire
4. Colorado
5. Maine
6. Vermont
7. Montana
8. West Virginia
9. Nebraska
10. Kansas
Utah and Idaho are in my top cause I was raised Mormon and for sone reason I'm interested in those states

Same thing for me If I had to live in Ireland.

Its your holy land

Are you implying you aren't in one as is?

Minnesota, Colorado, maybe northern California.

I see Maine getting mentioned a lot, why is that? I mean, I know absolutely nothing about the state.

It seems I've ruffled some feathers.

Isn't Wyoming the best (and only) choice?

>be Irish
>get famine
>move to Southeast America
>shit up the place
You are why the South is as it is now.

skreeeeeeeeeeeee

Maine is peaceful, calm, and has great nature

It's very relaxed

If you're living in a city it's nice-ish
Sheridan is GOAT but it has its downsides

Living in the nature is essentially suicide

From what I 've seen, its full of mountains and forests, is peaceful, also most people is white

Obviously included "if you can afford it" because if you're a poorfag that has to live in the inland empire or, god forbid, Bakersfield, it's not worth it. I was referring to the coast in orange or sd county

Missouri?
If you like cool weather what's the point if living in an expensive area near the ocean? And yeah, I don't like LA either.

southern maine is like the rest of new England plus cheap lobster. northern maine is all woods french hicks and wannabe canucks

Yeah, now that I think about it, I would have put Wyoming in number 7

only Kansas city Missouri that's why I put Kansas and Missouri but I'd prefer to live in the Missouri side. they have great bbq

I like the cold weather. SoCal is a dry heat so it's not insufferable, but I prefer cozy 4 season weather.
Autumn > Winter > Summer > Spring

Wyoming has lots of whites, low taxes and seems chill af

why would you want to live there

Texas
Massachusetts
Basically anywhere in the New England area

Huh, is it interesting enough to visit? Could be neat to visit US for like a week or two and it is kinda on my bucket list but I have very little ideas where to possibly go and what to do (no car, kinda low budget).

California
Arizona
Utah
Texas

Probably anywhere dry with warm winters

Its one of those places where "Its fun to live there but not fun to visit"

New York City to Boston is kinda fun if you can afford a bus

>az
>utah
>texas
Why would you move to the worst part of US? Why?

Does Sup Forums like American style homes or apartments?

It seems my choices are somewhat limited for comfy winters

Same reasons the Aussie said

Reminder that Utah is white as fuck, and I almost never see black people, and if I do, they're whitewashed as fuck.

Utah is one of the best kept secrets in the country if if it wasn't for the fucking miserable winters, it would be the greatest place on earth.

Fair enough, explain NM? I'd take both AZ and CO over it tbqh.
mahnigga.jpg
Don't fall for the Maine meme. Check out the UP, finns seem to love it.

I love New England apartments like pic related

>tfw nobody likes pennsylvania

It's pretty damn funny how all these foreigners' educations teach them all about the different states in America when we don't give a fuck about your garbage countries to learn jack shit about them beyond their capitals and basic history. America truly is the greatest imperial power in the world right now.

It's Colorado minus pot plus mormons

Nice try Mormons, but you can't trick me.

Fool me once. Shame on you. Fool me twice. Fuck you.

Also, full of mountains and its desert actually seems beautiful, and comfy weather

>tfw born in shitty ass Edmonton instead of based Pittsburgh

That's a good thing, mormons are great people once you know them

Well, the US is a big country

Illinois's a pretty good state, although the government is currently crippled enough to make Lieutenant Dan look like Usain Bolt.

Some others:
>Washington
>Montana
>Utah
>New Hampshire

Beat me to it. I have a friend from Utah and he says it's boring as fuck

Zion is crazy beautiful

y-you too

For you

NM has a lot more culture, history, and diversity. Colorado has pretty good BBQ, but New Mexico's food tops that by far. IMO AZ is a shithole. It's just sand and old people. It's also super fucking hot there

Seems like place where having some sort of transportation at all times is kinda important, im under 25 so renting a car would be waaaay too expensive (afaik?). Looks beautiful though

>make mo' programs
>realize programs cost a lot of money
>need mo money fo dem programs
>raise taxes
>cause people who make money to flee the state
>take out loans
>go over a trillion dollars in debt

Well, I mean, it depends. Because Utah is Mormonland I don't think it would be a place for extroverts or normies.

Thank you for not forgetting about me
I disagree with you about most of vegas though

Don't forget that politicians siphoned money for the pensions for themselves. I love my city a lot, but I hate my government.

Maine:

>whitest state
>lowest violent crime rate
>lowest incarceration rate
>lowest number of police per capita
>above average gun ownership and lax gun laws
>most rural state, only state that's becoming increasingly rural
>long association with the arts including whitman, longfellow, king, stowe, hawthorne, etc.
>long association with the sciences including University of New England, National Semiconductor, and Jackson laboratories the largest provate mammalian genetics research facility
>based New England history, seafood, culture, architecture, etc
>top tier recreations like sailing, fishing, hiking, camping, snowmobiling, kayaking, etc. (Salt and freshwater)
>best politics, Maine elects more 3rd party and independent canidates than any other state, town hall civic structure, famously cenrtist politicians, and 1 of only 2 states with electoral votes that aren't "winner take all"
>great neighbors
>one of only a few states where Mexican/Cuban Spanish isn't the 2nd most common language (it's French)
>excellent education system including 3 of the "little ivies"

Coincidentally Maine looks a lot like Finland

Rural Pennsylvannia is cozy as fuck

Jesus Christ are you retarded? Sand and old people? Super fucking hot? Have you ever been to Arizona? Northern AZ is God tier.... Sedona, Prescott, the fucking grand canyon, Flagstaff. The heat is pretty much exclusively at the low elevations and it's a state with lots of altitude.

I don't know if you're just memeing about NM but it's certainly outclassed by CO and AZ in those three categories. Are you really just going to dismiss Colorado because of their BBQ? Has your fat fucking ass done anything besides think of food?

They still voted for Hillary though, they probably still have those Canadian genes in them.

Maine is one of the states Trump would have won in a head-to-head along with NH and MN.
Hillary would have picked up 0 states without third party, Johnson beat her by 4-6x as many votes in those states and a majority of Johnson voters identified as 'conservative' on exit polls.
Hillary had no real third party opposition, Jill Stein is a crazy conspiracy theorist crackpot. Trump had 3, and they were competing ideologies(libertarian party, independent conservative, and the constitutional party candidate)

Funny how racial profile of a state is the best predictor when it comes to these things.

Too bad the naturalization law in the US doesn't limit immigration to "free white persons of good character" anymore, and will be minority white within few decades.

>Johnson beat her by 4-6x as many votes in those states and a majority of Johnson voters identified as 'conservative' on exit polls.
by 'her' I meant Jill Stein. Deleted a part of the sentence and forgot to fix it.

Hawaii or California

The vote was pretty evenly split (47% for Hillary 45% for Trump). They split their electoral votes. (Only 2 states can do this, the other being NE)
They also have half their federal house and senate politicians as Republicans, well over half of the state house is Republican, and Paul LePage has been the Republican governor there for years.
As I said earlier, this is very common for Maine, their politics are almost always right down the middle and even their partisan politicians are known to be effective cross-aisle middlemen who vote by issue not party lines and play nice with both sides.

I forgot to say they also just legalised recreational marijuana.

west Virginia then Vermont are the whitest states

just jealous that New Mexico was super fucking hard to conquer and keep under Spanish control desu

It's not. See West Virginia

see
In a head-to-head or instant runoff scenario, Trump would have won.

I know that place

WV is one of the safest states to live in.